Yfw Jordan B. Peterson converts you to Cultural Christianity

>yfw Jordan B. Peterson converts you to Cultural Christianity

youtube.com/watch?v=YnEFt20qe0o

youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM&t=66s

Other urls found in this thread:

edwardfeser.blogspot.ca/2015/03/capital-punishment-should-not-end.html
edwardfeser.blogspot.ca/2016/06/adventures-in-old-atheism-part-i.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Atheists have always been on the same tier as 3rd wave feminists. Butthurt about trivial shit that doesn't affect them, like Christianity

>Cultural Christianity

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Can there be anything more cucked? Just become a paganist and accept that the eternal Jew will only be destroyed via the European collective unconscious and re-instation of gravitas as a cultural more.

Christianity caused the migrant crisis and is degenerate as shit. Even in its traditional form

Go back to Syria, Varg.

At last I see the light.

Fuck of crytoo Jew, the Talmud was improvement over the New testament because at least it was honest about itself.

>Get ye gone ye synagogue of Satan!
>Th-these native brown girls...They're so pretty... I, I, I NEED TO CONVERT THEM
>Industrializes low IQ niggers
>interbreed a with native Americans creating a whole new spic race of people
>Destroy Europe through lack of self control via extreme prudence
>Collapse and create a degenerate culture rival only to Caligula himself
>Have gay athiest Protestant bishops and a pope who kisses the feet of nigger Muslims

Converting to cultural Christianity is like experimenting with literal cuckoldry but claiming that you're only doing it to preserve your cultural heritage.

>A Christian life

Daily reminder that CP will get you v&

>47 genders

I laughed.

hahahahahahahaha how the fuck is cultural christianity real hahahaha nigga just away just become real christians haha

You sound like you just hate everything. I pray you become a Christian someday. God bless, and happy new year.

Peterson is a faggot and he better stop posting on Sup Forums. The last time he tried to prove the Holocaust through citing the Hunger Plan and the Nuremberg Trials top kek.

Daily reminder that the 3rd is actually the best path.

I used to be a Christian. I don't hate everything, I just hate everything that you are. Merry Yule, faggot. Pedophiles and serial murderers should be publicly executed, no matter what your god says.

I agree with him on most things but I don't believe in God, and for that reason we're natural born enemies

What made you stop?

And you know that the Church doesn't have a single position on capital punishment, right? A good Christian writer that I follow is actually in favour of capital punishment:

edwardfeser.blogspot.ca/2015/03/capital-punishment-should-not-end.html

Case in point Atheists are always so fucking angry. Definitely self-hated related

Fuck your prayers.

Why do you think that way?

>What made me stop

Studying church history and realizing how self destructive we ALWAYS were. It's a Jewish religion whether people want to realize that or not. Christ was not as anti-Semitic as people like to claim.

>No one stance

The fact that ANY of you think that is a disgrace.

>He thinks I'm an athiest

Nope. And I'm more at peace with myself and by belonging in the world than a Christian can ever hope for. Christians are lying to themselves about the state of the world for comfort. Open your eyes man, there is nothing to be comfortable about in the year 2017.

God is an abstraction for collective subconscious.

>I'm at peace
>Open your eyes man, there is nothing to be comfortable about in the year 2017

Lmao atheists are literally retarded. What you don't get is Christians don't care what happens on earth. The sooner they die the quicker they get to heaven. Talk about being at peace. You're actually scared of the future lmao

So is polytheism or any cultic worship, they are just different expression of different positions within the collective unconscious within a given people, much of it based on genetics. Religion is a racial expression.

That's the miracle of Christianity. Repeatedly on the brink of destruction, but never reaching it.

I don't get what you mean by Christianity being a Jewish religion though. Are you saying that Christianity is Pharisaic/Talmudic? If you studied Church history you would know that that's a very silly claim to make.

>Proving my point
>Stuck in a false dichotomy where any non Christian is a priori an athiest

Reminder that this is an 18+ board. Like i said, I used to be a Christian until u realized that I don't want to live for eternity and nor do I believe there is only 1 single deity who resigns supreme over of the other lesser deities, and even if there were it wouldn't be the Christian God.

I live at peace because I accept death in a way Christians cannot, because I also care for my present life. The fact that you, as a Christian (not just a Christian but a newfag to Christianity ) openly claims that Christianity does not care about the Earth or its people is just further proof that you are a Jewish and subversive force that can only bring self destruction.

Eternity is a meme btw

>christcucks

Seriously get off our board

>Repeatedly on the brink of destruction

You never have been. The Siege of Vienna is a meme.

>Lmao you mean we are Pharisees or Talmudists?

No. You Jews always love semantics don't you? You are Jewish culture whether you like it or not. Maybe you don't worship the volcano demon Yahweh , but you have Jewish morality and actions within you and your history.

mfw Tim Keller and Jordan Peterson converted me from an atheist into a Christian

Oh, you're one of those. I hope that one day you'll be able to argue in good faith and not resort to malicious shitposting when I try to reach out a hand.

I'll even be nice and respond to the first part of your post because it has some semblance of a real response.

>You never have been. The Siege of Vienna is a meme.

I was referring more to heresies almost leading the Church to destruction. Notable examples are Arianism and Protestantism, while Modernism is the current one the Church is dealing with. Mohammedanism is, of course, also a Christian heresy.

Atheists don't exist.

>was a Christian
>but I don't want to live for eternity

Holy fuck you are so fucking ignorant. You were never a Christian. Your parents may have been and you're white so you identified as one like a typical sheep retard longing for acceptance.
>I accept death in a way others cannot.
Fucking pic related lmao
>by embracing death I don't like earth or its people
Holy shit you're legitimately a neck beard. The mental gymnastics you went thru to prove why you're atheist on the internet is mind boggling. Get a fucking grip, Seth

Look at the edge on this one Jesus Christ

jordan peterson is a cuck desu

You're operating at a level of euphoria nobody can understand.

>cuck
If a professor that stands up to transmadness in Leafland of all fucking places is a cuck then everyone is.

pol-counter culture kicking in.
Jordan Peterson being Sup Forums's only weakness is a myth

hes actually unironically a cuck

>Malicious shitposting

It's not. That's called 4chsn and how weed out newfags to keep the damn board alive. You have no arguments against me except the usually zealotous martyrdom which Christians usually offer. You work in two parts; the olive branch and the sword, and you always use the wrong methods at the wrong times.

Christianity is a leech that hijacked the ability of Europeans to take grand moral stances against subversion, despite the fact that you were the original Marcism of your time during the early church period.

>Arianism
>Protestantism
>Heresies to the church

If you aren't a sedevacanist than STFUour our church was dead the minute it made nationalism a sin.

>Mohammed I am
>Came from Christianity

I mean if you consider the Gnostics and Literal Jews to be the Christian influences behind Mohammed... Then you're retarded. Islam has barely any influences from Christianity. Christianity has never had an existential threat in its lifetime which wasn't caused by itself, seeing as how you are the fathers of modernism.

Your olive branch is a Jewish lie. Keep it to yourself.

look at this retarded 20 minute speech he just put out

its /r/iamverysmart tier

who the fuck cares aboiut this shit

Well if you're such an oldfag, it looks like you really need to LURK MORE because you think you're smart but basically you have no idea what you're talking about, and your mind is absolutely closed to anything but what you already believe. Which is unfortunate, because you're reddit-tier in the writing-long-posts-but-being-absolutely-wrong-about-everything category.

I bet you're also underage.

Topkek. If you're only argument is egocentrism and ad hominems then yeah you are literally a product of Jewish post ironic identity. Maybe you should ask me - why? Why would be better than ad hominems

For your information I used to be a devout Catholic raised by priests and domicans/Franciscans/jesuits. A few monks were at my private school, which I was raised from the ages 5 to 18 and I stayed Catholic for about 2 more years until I had a falling out.

Same goes to you about the ad Homs.

>Christianity hasn't had a substantial threat, every
You really do live in your own little world.
Try being Christian in Iran, Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, Syria, or any muslim dominated country. The amount of cliches you're exhibiting as an atheist had me convinced you're shitposting. Either way, you're a shit poster IRL aka fat and ugly so there's that.

Out everything you could respond to, it's the oldfag question? Topkek I know exactly what I am talking about.

I believed you at first, but now it seems obvious that you're following the typical "I used to be Christian" shill tactic since you don't even know anything about Christianity.

>complains about ad hominem
>on Sup Forums
lel, faggot

You're "micro-aggresions" are ad-hominem themselves.

I don't care who you are around, that doesn't make you Christian you moron. The fact you think this way exhibits how little you know about being Christian. It's exposes your bias and the fact you're catholic and euphorically retarded I'm assuming you were raped as a child by another """Christian"""

Kek no, if I thought you would allow your opinion to be changed I could write refutations of every single line in your last post and even link to sources.

>We be oppressed n shit
>Try being a Christian in the Middle East! And not South America, North America, Europe, Asia, Oceania, you know all the major continents!

>Syria

Syrian Christians and Syrian Muslims lived side by side just fine until you started to shill for the Globalist collective and let your Christian slaves off the chains to fight for the chosen people of Israel. You have NEVER been systematically wiped out. Not even during the Roman era and they destroyed entire cultures and people, like Carthage. Much of what they did copied Alexander the Great.

>Fat and ugly

Psychological projection

>You have NEVER been systematically wiped out.

Stop denying the genocide in the Vendée.

No, I used to be a Christian. One of my most influential teachers who convinced me Christianity was the shit was a graduate of St John's and was a Domican Monk. My grandfather was a priest who left to marry eventually and became a professor at a local university. You can believe me or not it adds nothing to the arguments I've made. Religion is a racial expression, that's all that matters.

Jordan Peterson is incredible, an obvious genius as well as a really intense dude. I can't truthfully call myself a Christian because I don't believe in the Resurrection or in God as a literal figure, but Peterson reacquainted me with some of the fundamental truths in the Bible that I'd forgotten once I became disillusioned with the science claims in the Bible.

His break down of the Cain and Abel story in particular has had me thinking a lot lately.

OP what is this faggot-ass name of yours, fix your shit

>When he's still stuck in the anti "SJW" phase

18+ board. But yeah, an ad hominem only exists when it is the bulk of your argument. You, not anyone else , has actually argued against me. They've just beaten around the bush like the pansies they are (and You)

Do you know in which vid that is? I'm going through the maps of meaning atm but I haven't found that one yet.

Based JP

That view excludes the possibility of religious conversions existing at all, which is silly since you yourself converted (supposedly) from Christianity to atheism.

Why haven't you? Most of the links people send me are easy to debunk. Because they're shit links.

>A Christian going on about genocide

Kek

>From Christianity to athiesm

Nope. Pagan. There is no such thing as athiesm. Most "athiesm" are just shitty Christians

Maybe if you give me a credible link that isn't easy to debunk about how Christianity is AKSHUALLY Jewish.

Plus I don't believe you're arguing in good faith here so I believe the effort would be wasted

>atheism doesn't exist

Huh?

>When Jordan Peterson, the guy whose main lecture points are blatantly pathos driven half of the time, is what first redpolls you

Sweet summer child...

>all this salt

Feels good boys, happy new year!

To be honest, if you're looking for a credible belief system, your choice is either Christianity or Nietzschean atheism. Anything else is silly and is lacking rationality at some point.

>Our
implying this isn't a christian board

Yeah... That like thread in itself. Bacislly the onotlogoligicsl argument against the existence of athiesm is the fact that worship is central to the human psyche and morality is mostly environmentally derived , and from the legacy of our elders and long held religious beleifs. Athiesm only exists in the minds of those incapable of morality.

>pagan
oh for fucks sake are you like 12?

Let me guess, it is "more authentic" and more in line with your values? Not hard to be in line with your values when it's a completely fabricated thing, heavily tainted with principles christianity embedded in our culture, and stripped of all the stuff that doesn't fit in it? I suppose you also think it's "more authentic" and go on about ancestors shit? Your ancestors, your granddad, his granddad, his granddad, they were christians.
It's not authentic. It's a fabrication and a collage of whatever you feel with some cool sauce because the Vikings show is popular right now and people diss on christianity since that's the cool thing to do.

Call yourself a fucking authentic pagan when you perform your first human sacrifice, you mongrel.

He references it in a few videos, including his Tragedy vs. Evil talk (it's available on YouTube)

Relativist nonsense. If there were no humans around, would atheism then be possible?

Is it possible for a psychopath to be an atheist then?

>Is actually Jewish

It's always been Jewish. It been an openly semtiv religion since it's foundation. Maybe study the Merchant of Venice and what Shykoch represents to the Christians of Shakespeare's era, especially in terms of why they want him to convert as punishment for his pound of flesh bullshit. Jesus' be covenant was to make new and gentile alike the new chosen people under a new God, but please tell me otherwise tho.

What is nietzschean atheism?

This isnt.

Its keks board.

GET THE FUCK OUT NORMIE

RRRREEEEEEE

There is no such thing as an atheist human. We all worship, in our own ways, a god or gods. Some of us don't realize that we are doing it

Well there has never been a true psychopath to my knowledge. The oldest was Ted Bundy who scored a 39/40 on the then current test for psychopathy. Atheism is only possible for people incapable of empathy, or who use moral order as means for ONLY selfish goals, so people like narcissists would apply as well. This is because their need for a shared ritual with others is basically none.

Jewsus christ lol

First Roman-Judea war, the fact that Christianity is a slave morality based system.

>The oldest

The closest. Tfw mobile poster. But just to add, there has never been a person who has been completely incapable of morality (at least in record). Everyone has a certain moral order whether they want to believe in it or not.

>implying kekism is not compatible with/the same thing as Christianity
>Kek's human avatar just announces conversion to Christianity

BTFO

I asked you to make an argument and give me a source, which you haven't done. Have you even read the New Testament? Jesus very clearly rejects Pharisaic/Talmudic values, and given this is the case I don't see how you can claim Christianity is Jewish, unless you're sperging out over the fact that the first Christians were racial Jews.

Basically, it's the opposite of modern atheism. Something that really understands the implications of living in an atheist world, and develops a philosophy around this. I just call it Nietzschean because Nietzsche was the first prominent writer to understand this. He knows that world without God has no purpose, no meaning, and no basis for a moral code, so from this he develops the ideas of the death of God as a tragedy, Beyond Good an Evil, etc. I find it to be an interesting concept, even though I'm not an atheist. I'd write more, but it's late and this might be my last post today so here's a good article on it:

edwardfeser.blogspot.ca/2016/06/adventures-in-old-atheism-part-i.html

We will drag autists like you kicking and screaming to the light if we have to

>There is no such thing as an atheist human. We all worship, in our own ways, a god or gods. Some of us don't realize that we are doing it

I can agree with this. I am not particularly religious, but it's difficult to imagine there is nothing out there.

>When he is this stuck in a false dichotomy

Take a break from Sup Forums, I think the "Checkmate Christians" threads have seriously harmed your mind if you think truth can only be expressed via your small mode of thinking.

You don't seem to understand that atheism can be an idea independent of humans, since it's a proposition about nature. God can exist with or without humans around.

So condescending for someone who knows so little.

>first Christians were racial Jews
>Bible says some people pretend to be Jews (Revelation 3:9)

>Get ye gone ye synagogue of Satan etc
>Renee fucking temple Jews *flips over table*

Like I said before Christianity is not a Talmudic religion , but it is still a Jewish religion. There is a difference.

>He's read beyond good and even

Read Genealogy of Morals ploz. That's not called Nietzschean Athiesm thats called Agnostic Theism.

>Who knows so little
>Coming from the fsg who has never heard about Agnostic theism

Kek. Atheism doesn't exist. People reject their own beliefs, this does not mean said beliefs do not exist.

>Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.
>Loving god means you have to love atheist and liberals

checkmate

>being a cuck worshiper in 2017

>cuck

A Christian's love boils down to forced servitude, giving up your wife to the local good guy Christian's soldier, and foregoing your people's beliefs in favor of a foreign invaders.

We're chaining you to the wall because we love you, goy!

Forced servitude disguised as free will, imo. One of the reason I could buy into christianity.

I have no regrets about my Christian phase, the Bible has many wise things to say which could easily apply to the modern day ills of our society. It's nuts that Christianity in itself is a deeply flaws and decisive religion. The Christian God is still, for the time being, a powerful God.

>It's nuts that...

It's still a deeply devisive and destructive religion is what I meant.

Which god would you say is more powerful?

For now it is still the Christian God (depending of course , where you are. It varies by region). Can't be sure of the future. I would still suggest going through a Christian phase while it lasts. It's a good introduction into spirituality, or you could embrace volkish oaganism , which is till much weaker.