Why Jews can't do anything about glorious Nippon? It's still 99.9% Japanese. Where's the diversity?

Why Jews can't do anything about glorious Nippon? It's still 99.9% Japanese. Where's the diversity?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/TaylorR1488
youtube.com/watch?v=qia7eFgzYq4
japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/05/20/national/japan-take-150-syrians-exchange-students-criticism-harsh-refugee-policy/#.WGi5e1OLTIU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They take in some Brazilians I heard

they are dying out, no need to do anything. once they're all dead, buy up all the land to make Israel 2.0

Beautiful white model living in Japan
youtube.com/user/TaylorR1488

>buy up all the land to make Israel 2.0

On a rift?

Israel population : 8 Million
US Population : 300 Million
Japan Population (living a country about the size of Montana) : 125 Million

Fpbp

>youtube.com/user/TaylorR1488

See how beautiful she is :
youtube.com/watch?v=qia7eFgzYq4

mf gf always complains that noone is having sex in japan.

So I fuck her extra for all the cucks that were too afraid to ask her out.

I fuck my 2/10 ugggo Jap girl that nobody wants her. Meanwhile, Japanese men get this here and

Son of some elite is a big fan of anime so they are spared.

SJWs only care about enriching white countries because muh patriarchy or colonialism or something.

There are more and more sand niggers coming here every fucking day and I want them fucking gone

Not many jew here

jews should start by fooling japanese into thinking they are white, then they can spread their (((ideas))), also more jewish male/japanese female couples to make offspring who can possibly land into leadership positions

what the fuck is up with her eyes? they don't look natural at all

SHUSH! The Jews are listening.

What exactly is the deal with that? I heard about it and was greatly disappointed with you guys

You mean the large Japanese population in Brazil?

>Send in 1 million rapefugees
>Nipponese on the Metros out-rape them
>1 million pregnant rapefugees deported with glorious nipponese babies to subvert foreign nations

shhhh no questions goy, just trust us that she's """white"""

She wears circle lens. When Asians wear circle lens, their eyes look Western. When Western girls wear circle lens, their eyes look like anime girls.

This is what she looks like without the circle lens.

Why won't the let in any Whites other then beta English teachers?

I don't know. I'm ready to kill all of them I see. I'm American though, and I will kill one of them if they steal another phone from me or my friends or touch my white blonde gf's ass again.

I try not to be a racist but I really fucking hate sand niggers. All of them look like they're always up to no good.

Degenerate. You should both off yourselves and rid grorious nippon of hedonistic scum such as yourselves.

>I'm American though

stopped caring right there

For reals though, how are the Japs taking it and what are they doing against it? And has that shit actually happened to you or are you just memeing? I'm curious as to how fast it'll spin out of control so don't bullshit pls

is japan doing a sweden? havent heard anything about this

Pretty White girls are always welcome in Japan

>grorious

Christ, I thought they only took in a couple dozen. How many are there?

At any rate, how's the English teaching, John? Is it really just like being a human CD player?

>Pretty White girls are always welcome in Japan
Asian guys always get HOT White girls.

No race mix white boi

From what I recall, they caved into international pressure and took in some refugees.

Why Jews can't do anything about glorious Poland? It's still 97% Polish. Where's the diversity?

All joking aside, despite their crippling defeat in America the liberals are starting to push Japan to accept immigrants.

Because nobody speaks Japanese.

Those specific examples I said have happened to me before. The second was last night in Shibuya.

I know that the local bar owners fucking hate them too because they always start some shit anytime they're in there.

I don't teach english, I'm military.

>>Pretty White girls are always welcome in Japan
So pretty

Their birthrate has been in a slump because their economy has been stagnating since the 90s, same shit that's been going on here since 2008 but worse really. It's actually been going back up a little bit lately though.

This isn't photoshopped. Anastasiya is a real woman, and superior to anyone from Japan.

Aren't they rejecting like 99% of them anyway?
Those who get in end up in jail after indulging in sexual emergencies.

They did it in Nanking. Make me proud Nippon

fuck no. she's gross

She's inferior!

Apparently they're taking in 150 Syrians as exchange students (on a student visa) because of (((criticism))).
japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/05/20/national/japan-take-150-syrians-exchange-students-criticism-harsh-refugee-policy/#.WGi5e1OLTIU

So you can expect that in the coming 8 years they don't have to do that kind of stuff again.

Plus, inb4onlywomenexchangestudents lel

Kek, nice. It's a shame that our black soldiers racemix over there. Hopefully it isn't as bad as I think, though.

I wouldn't even have a problem with white-Japanese racemixing at current (very low) levels if the hapas didn't come out so fucked up. Japanese are honorary Aryans, so as long as immigrants either to or from there assimilate in very controllable numbers, then only the hapa problem remains.

Japan imprisonment rate is high af, any sandnigger
that commited the slightest offense would end up in prison.

How many of those 150 do you think will be deported/imprisoned within the first year?

Jews fear the Samurai

I fucking hope so. I intend to live over there for a while and maybe even get my degree there before moving back to the States, so I don't want to see Japan fall like Europe has.

Go on, sir, that shit's fucking funny. Poor bar owners, I hope they're at least taking this shit seriously

Wowow, hold on there. It will be 150 spread over 5 years, so 30 a year.

Which makes for about 30 deportations in the first year.

The racemixed Jap/White females are gorgeous pic unrelated.

>He doesn't know

the rockofellers interbred with the japanese. they are part jews, the owners that is

Ouch Denmark! And to think i called you guys cucks.

Jap men are, for the most part, betas that don't approach women, so it makes sense that Americans who are confident can come here and find women so easily. The black/jap race mixing doesn't bother me.

>be out on our local "bar row"
>me, gf, aussie friend, and some coworkers at one of our favorite bars
>literally just us and two other people
>three sand niggers walk in, sit at the table directly beside us
>aussie mate sets his phone on our table to get a lap dance from a dancer
>one of the sand niggers has his phone camera pointed directly at my gf
>>"what the fuck are you doing?"
>"oh sorry I sorry"
>they leave
>aussie's phone is gone
>looking around the couches, tables, nowhere to be found
>I go outside and spot the three walking into another bar
>follow them, ask them simply "hey did you guys see my friend's phone in the other ba-
>>"I'M NOT A THIEF"
>mfw
>ok obviously you stole it
>go talk to bar owner
>it's on camera that they took it
>we're all outside waiting for cops, the three shitskins outside too
>gf is getting in their faces ready to kill someone so I take her off to the side to calm her down
>somehow one of them slips inside and places the phone in the couch cushions
>cops show up and we have to go back to base because lolcurfew

>military

You are worse than sands for normal Japanese.

nigger go home.

You sounds like mudslim poster in Germany.
I fucking hate you double standard yank.

eat shit Hiro

>double standard
explain

>eat shit Hiro
Don't flatter the English teacher, they get off on it.

You yank act like nig/sand on Japanese while complain about nog/sand beihave in yankland.

two tower weren't enough.

Yeah I went on vacation there.
Next thing I know the birthrate is recovering.
Thank god for Alex's water filters.

>barrel on the wrong side of the stock
no wonder they lost

Nobody likes yank expat in here.

He just cherrypicking and act like Japanese expat.
even though yank can't even speak any Japanese.

Oh, I see. You're a shitskin. Go back to your shithole and fight instead of claiming """""refuge""""" here. And know that I die laughing watching you scurry away like little cowards every time I confront your kind for being degenerates.

tfw the japanese love Finns and Finland.

Japanese tourists here always.

Im a Japanese...
you poopskins must be belong to shartland.

they dont care bro, they will force themselves into anyhwhere nice

Because they are as autistic as we are. They also like Aki Kaurismäki movies (which are super autistic)

日本語に上手になるといいのですか?オレはあそこで大学を卒業したいだけですよ

Don't want their women to get bleached. Smart move by the nipponese.

i think its funny how idiot everywhere want mass migration into japan and their aurgement is muh birth rate and older japs. meanwhile you go to the trains and they have people whose sole job is to push them inside so they fit like luggage

I'm white, and the same applies to you cowards too.

I'm a nice and considerate person until you fucking cross me then it's hilarious to watch you say nothing, hang your head down, and walk off.

Asians are surprisingly resistant to Jewish tricks

white women love japanese culture, and why not they get all the benefits and none of the pressure from a really male oriented culture

Explain South-Korea then.

日本の大学よりアメリカの大学へ行った方が良いです。

Think I've seen that nigger before.

American controlled Korea
Jewish controlled America

we all know the fate of the japanese is to go into the sea, meanwhile the fate of europe is the rape of all the pretty women

they use shabbos goys and crypto-jews against asians tho

it's sad man

Actually Japan has laxed it's immigration laws quite a bit in the last couple of years. It has shitskins and mudslimes in the major cities now, not at the percentages we see in the west, but it has begun.

America controls half of Asia desu senpai.

>I'm a nice
>act like nigs
>nice

I see.
I know all white pigs in Japan are all fucking coward pretended to nice.
But they are fucking whiny faggot on internet.

>not including the birth rate decline
>american education

come on, man. Make us look bad

>あそこ
Nigger please 諦め

its true, i get japanese in my hotel i work at and they love the u.s they actually dont like living in such cramped quarters and they do tell me that they have been getting more immigrants. but thier immigrants arent large groups with any political power. in fact they have no rights as immigrants so they keep quiet

>act like nigs
explain yourself

I don't pretend to be anything. I'm speaking from experience.

けどそうならオレをweabooってよばれないよ。

who here is redpilled enought on the japanese to know they are fucking crazy intelligent but mostly crazy people, rememeber nankin

are we flips... culturally enriching you japs?

nigga needs to iron his uniform

ni hao

Why does Sup Forums blame everything on the jews and not the government that they elected and allowed it to happen?

They aren't crazy intelligent. Or if they are they're all functional autistics.

Was going to post this.

i meant they are more like crazy but smart enought to use their intelligence for crazy shit or they have a intelligence that is very cucu