Redpilled Thinker

Was he the most redpilled philosopher ever?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a-OLTOEp8Cc
blogs.umass.edu/afroam391g-shabazz/files/2010/01/Kant-on-the-Different-Races-of-Man1.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epictetus
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he was just a savage living in luxury

Stirner of course.

Saint Thomas Aquinas.

this fucking madman

I like Alexander Pope but most people don't have a clue about his work. More of a poet, but many are philosophical in nature. He took no prisoners on an intellectual basis. Many a redpill.

This guy.

Dr. Samuel T. Francis was infinitely better.

Nietzsche and Albert Camus

this

>lmao dude all human information is actually just fluff in your brain and isn't real in physical reality
>no be a truly woke egoist and only live for yourself but please ignore that the very idea of egoism is also a spook
>also for some reason lefties use these ideas to attack nationalism and traditionalism but ignore that stirner made all that shit to trigger marx and make fun of class politics

Stirner is dumb.
youtube.com/watch?v=a-OLTOEp8Cc

karl marx

you just wanna fuck your mom -- yo usucked on her titties so much

>Everything but yourself is a spook
>Leftists use this to deconstruct the right wing when the point behind egoisim is that nothing , including the left, even exists or matters

Too wew Stirner is even more meme worthy than Diogenes.

wait

i mean sigmund freud -- you jusrt wann afuck your mom -- yo usucked on her tities so much
sorry -- confusing das juden

He isn't worth shit because he actually had no impact at all

SPOOKS

MUH UNCAUSED CAUSE

It was probably Kant, who among other things predicted evolutionary race realism nearly 100 years before Darwin wrote Descent of Man

blogs.umass.edu/afroam391g-shabazz/files/2010/01/Kant-on-the-Different-Races-of-Man1.pdf

>Everything but yourself is a spook

That's not even true, you can only quantify your existence as "I think, therefore I am", but you don't think, your body does.

If it was a willful act, you could stop thinking when you felt like it, but the moment your body started producing thought, it never stopped. Hell your mind doesn't even stop while your asleep.

Everything you think and feel are just chemicals and electrical signals in your nervous system, and you only have food faith that what your senses present to you even exits.

Stirner is as about as useful as eating your own asshole, all it does is deconstruct on the basis that things can be deconstructed.

There was a reason stirner never followed any of these ideas and only used them to bully karl marx.

Nah Stirner was so bluepilled that egoism is associated with blue, his points are Tumblr-tier and not even hard to think of or argue. Literally just fancy words and terminologies for muh social constructs.
As a person who doesn't even like Left Anarchist ideologies, Proudhon and Bakunin were about as redpilled as it gets.

Carl Schmitt

The concept of the political has it's problems but it nails the anxiety of the other and how a community interacts with that spook

Plato you faggots

honourable mentions: Julius Evola & Giovanni Gentile

Forza Italia

>Plato

>Women should rule with men

>Families should be abolished

Stop pretending you read

Is it even a contest?

So yeah "I think therefore I am" (blatant solipsism)means everything but yourself is a spook because ad hoc rationalizations n shit.

A bum, ubermensch, get real friend.

The only things that aren't a spook are the ego and the means of production to them.

Stirner. Everything else is spooks.

Stirner is a high level meme. But that's all he is.

The true redpill is epictetus:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epictetus

>Practise then from the start to say to every harsh impression, "You are an impression, and not at all the thing you appear to be." Then examine it and test it by these rules you have, and firstly, and chiefly, by this: whether the impression has to do with the things that are up to us, or those that are not; and if it has to do with the things that are not up to us, be ready to reply, "It is nothing to me."

Nietzsche

fuck you

August Strindberg or Otto Weininger.

BASED AF

Stirner was a lightweight.