The best thing about being a girl is, now I don't have to pretend to be a boy

>the best thing about being a girl is, now I don't have to pretend to be a boy

Other urls found in this thread:

pri.org/stories/2012-04-18/pakistani-children-face-high-rates-incest-receive-little-support-family-state
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i remember when National Geographic used to photograph the freaks and oddities in Africa and the Marianas Trench.

What do trannies have to do with geography?

I'll let you guess which religion the person in charge of National Geographic is

right, but now school administrators, and your local jurisdiction's equivalent of the civil/human rights offices/tribunals will bend over backwards to fight against anyone who doesn't pretend that this boy a girl now. that's the real catch

I don't care what these people do in their own time, with the people that know them in real life who agree to play along with him; but expecting the entire society to suddenly play catch-up on an issue as fundamental as gender is laughable. I'm not pretending, and you can't make me pretend with you that you're a girl.

oh, and the "REVOLUTION" in the title isn't a fucking accident either. the people behind this movement want to upend our entire civilization, and their making their move RIGHT NOW: attacking something as simple, obvious and ubiquitous as gender, and claiming that it isn't rooted in biology.

>all men can be women, if they feel like it
>all women can be men, if they feel like it
>everyone can opt out of gender entirely, if they feel like it
these axioms are the foundational rules for their new society, and I am NOT playing along with it.

>assuming what are girl/boy clothes is sexist
>the boy assume that being a girl means to wear all pink
>meanwhile his class mates are studying he/she is looking at them with hate. He/she then will blame his class mates white privilege when they find jobs

He seems brainwashed for a bored mother, who made him believes he is a girl to fill her bored life. Happens a lot.

> but expecting the entire society to suddenly play catch-up

Agreed, they can be transexual but not expect straight (white) men to be with them.

The best thing about being a boy is letting your dick and balls swing freely on a warm day. That shit is the BEST.

In Europe they are pushing the trans agenda in (white) children. Their agenda is to make money of this (interesting observation as full adults are pushing this, call it pedophilia or call it getting ride of of your younger competition) and wipe out the new generation, making them really weak when muslims make their move (which they will, they are just waiting to be more)

Wonder if he still jerks off, and if so, to what.

how do they make money?
big black men fucking little white sissies?

what I don't get is he's not even pubescent yet. when he's starts getting attracted to girls, is he going to call himself a lesbian? the entire set of definitions starts to coalesce into a single meaninglessness mass when we act like gender isn't defined biologically.
how are they targeting white children exclusively?

/r/equesting the picture of that kid who was transgender since the age of two and is now a unicorn

Do you really think that these people do all this shit for free? I mean the activists of course:

They get paid for going to school talking about the trasgender shit, making more posters, ask for money to "fight" against transphobia, making books about trans.

For example in Spain there must be like 500 organizations to "fight" against sexism, even though Spain is one of the most safe countries for women but they make A LOT of money for this.

Is all bussiness, and also making the new generation confused bring a lot of benefits too: no competition, they will be more focused in what they are than in what they can do. Look at this kid in the OP, I can see all he will do in his life is complain about transphobia.

He will be no rival for riches or their children.

>when he's starts getting attracted to girls, is he going to call himself a lesbian?
some of the MtF are in fact attracted to women, not men

Well, now they can photograph freaks and oddities in first world countries.

I'd say most, actually.

These guys are genius

>millions of migrants invade
>not enough women to satisfy all of their rape fantasies
>manipulate boys into becoming girls

>girl with a penis
>boy with a vulva
dear god...where did you get this from?
I can't stay up any longer, but please post more, as this is a goldmine for me.
yeah, and it's impossible to tell from looking at him what his sexual orientation to be. but statistically, there's a much greater chance he'll be more attracted to women than men

>Informed enough about his own body to know he's a girl.
>Hasn't hit puberty.

This boy will pretend to be a girl or else his mother will make his life a hell.

>how are they targeting white children exclusively?

I don´t know, the fact that they are pushing the trans agenda in schools full of whites? the fact that they avoid doing this in schools full of muslims and gipsies? the fact that I don´t see a trans black as an example? that I don´t see racial variety in transexuals? I can´t find it now but there was a pic they are SHOWING in schools of a picture full of transexual kids, of course ALL of them were white.

Books they want to show in schools.

I would also say that is the previous step to make pedophilia legal.

Oh, please tell me this book is not educational material. The stuff I could read is pure propaganda. Is that some sick joke book that an overly liberal professor thought would be a good idea to teach from or is it actual curriculum?

good luck to you in fighting this dangerous nonsense. I'll be doing the same over here.

It was approved to be showed in schools

Is a win win move:

- Make the new generation a weak horde of zombies that sues everyone for being transphobic

- Build more organizations to fight against the transphobia

I think in Spain case is because the hundreds of feminism organization is losing money so they need another excuse to "fight"

>>male pretending to be female says he doesn't like pretending to be what objectively is

parents should be imprisoned and child placed under psychiatric care

This madness must stop.

That's disturbing and disgusting.

What is the title of this book?

>geography - the study of the physical features of the earth and its atmosphere, *and of human activity as it affects and is affected by these, including the distribution of populations and resources, land use, and industries.*

maybe the trannies are causing global warming

bring that shit on, faggots... at least traps know how to please a man AND enjoy doing it

When did "progressives" in the West go so batshit insane? I mean, simple biology is controversial and un-P.C. to them now.

DAT BOI

Fuck off poltard

There is no "They"

The boring yet sobering reality is that women are terrible parents after a child is able to walk unaided. Women are such horrible, self-absorbed narcissists that they'll abuse their own kids to get attention, this treatment/abuse directed to the child will be demanded by women and no thanks given afterward.

>Poltard
Where do you think you are, retard?

Doubt that, but they've been trying to get sympathy for pedos here lately.
'They are victims of their urge' and 'More than 300000 men feeling sexually attracted to children but manage to control their urge'
I don't think that they are going to tolerate sex with childs but it's sick that they are trying to make every crime look harmless

Pretty much 2008 i reckon, right after the economical crises

They did it really fast to avoid any resistance

My wife told me that we should move to the West because, and I shit you not, "when we go shopping and the uneducated women in burkas bump into you and you say excuse me, they say excuse you."

I proceeded to rip her a new one and opened pol to show her pictures of gay pride parades, children changing genders, and all of this feminist shit. Then I told her she's free to go but she'll get a divorce if she decides to do that.

My woman knows her duty is at home. She's not so great at cooking but learning how to. She's expected to keep fit and have a reasonable diet. She's expected to raise and train the children that will eventually happen under my supervision to ensure they have the proper values. The only restriction on me is that I can't marry again which is fine if I get everything I want from her. Get a woman like this pol even my friends who are cucked get jelly

Murdoch owns NatGeo.

You're basically abusing your wife, how exactly are you not cucked? You're only able to do what you're doing due to removing another persons rights, not because you're actually changing their opinions or anything.

>If you abuse your wife, they're cucking you.

Seriously, though. Ease up on your wife, she's starting to have escapist fantasies because you're being a dick to her.

> tfw 'feminine penis' is actually something used by the left
Holy kek why am I not trapping and shaming those girls for not finding me attractive just because I'm a girl(Male)?

Lol you wish you could live like me.

What have I done to exactly pressurize her? There's no way in fuck I'm moving to one of your countries with all the shit that's been going on here. She's pretty much free to do what she wants apart from cooking and raising children (have none right now), and going to the gym (with me). We go out, get drunk, party, get high and fuck all the time.

>Lol you wish you could live like me.
Yeah I think I'm alright, I'd rather not live in a muslim shithole.
Some random person chopping their dick off and wearing a dress doesn't affect me in any way whatsoever.

>Muslim shithole
I agree it's a dump, but only for 95% of the population. The rest of us live like kings. Large houses with maids, multiple cars with drivers and we have everything you have. We live in a pretty upscale part of the city and you don't even see poor people here. And no faggotry happens out in the open and girls are more traditional and like it when the man runs shit.

Jews are a race, not a religion.

meh I don't want a gf that does fucking nothing. I'd rather her actually be interesting.

Do world a favor, when you think and its time for you pretend gender for pretend menstruation, just stab yourself over your bladder to real feels.

Because Americans recognize mountains, rivers and a fucking apache as a gender.

Idk what these fucking white knights are on about. You said your wife was being a little unrealistic/idealistic. You showed her the other side of the argument and said that you would literally let her go,but it would be without you.

Honey, I think that's a poor decision and will not willingly subject myself to that and will leave you rather than join you there although you're welcome to go if that's what you really want.

How the fuck is this abusive?
This is more reasonable than most white trash lol

No one gives a fuck about you. If you have nothing nice to say then shut the fuck up

Since I'm not submitting to the faggot and feminist agenda I'm the enemy number one. I love her more than anyone else why the fuck would I abuse her? I hope you find a girl like her, who understands and actually listens to what you say.

>buying into the equality maymay

Sorry bro, but that shit's not for everyone. My wife has and continues to defer to my judgement if I feel strongly enough to impose my opinion. In reality it's always going to be about balance. If I choose to impose my views too often and become overbearing, it will wear her down and she will feel her opinion is undervalued/unappreciated and will feel like she is not in control. However, she loves the fact that if she's having trouble making a decision, she can simply opt to recuse herself and leave it to me; thereby absolving her from her own judgement.

It sounds like this dude and his wife have an understanding and that they're both cool with things. Sorry if it doesn't fit your ultra-liberal idea of a "relationship" but it's not your relationship anyway.

underrated

You're god damn right I self identify as an apache attack helicopter.

>boo hoo if you have nothing nice to say then don't say anthing at all

Soccer mum confirmed.

Relationships and marriages are run on compromise and trust. There is no place of ego in a successful one.

Don’t allow the delicate thread of love between people to snap. If it breaks once, it cannot be mended, even if you mend it there will be a knot in it, which means there will always be some awkwardness in the relationship.

Kek

>girl
>boy

Is this the next phase? To focus even more on getting kids to think this shit normal?

He's just being a dick for the sake of having the last word.

It's a pretty interesting step in human evolution. It's one of the biggest signals that transhumanism and artificial evolution have reached a point where we can actually quantifiably say it is occurring.
You may not like transgenders but ultimately the fact that it is occurring is technically one of the greatest signs of human progress yet since we are no long evolving in a natural sense.

>you can choose to make the little boy wear the dress
>masquerade mask

P O E T R Y

I'm glad for you OP :)

Thanks! In fact I have and we've been married happily for six years. Neither of us want children, but we probably would keep it if it happened. Using contraception, but not the most effective or anything. Leaving a little to chance for now.

just because a wife is cooperative and virtuous doesn't mean she's boring. pakistan is probably just posturing anyway. maybe. i don't know that country's big on honor killings.

but that's a really mean stereotype, canada. very shallow of you. i'm disappointed. if you haven't asked her about her opinions about things then you can't just come here and start talking shit about who she is. okay. seriously

women in pakistan basically can't have opinions because they can be legally abused. You literally cannot say you have a redpilled wife in a muslim country because you are allowed to just beat them into believing whatever you say. They're nations of cucks, the cucks just gained a legal stranglehold over women.

The very moment transgenders look for normal straights to have a relationship the experiment fails.They are attention seekers who swallow all the propaganda like idiots to not be a competition in the future. I see the OP kid crying in youtube transphobia instead of studying and looking for a job like normal kids do.

I will believe they are normal the moment they work and pay as the straights and don´t live talking about their genre the rest of their lifes.

No they can't what the fuck have you been smoking? If they're from the upper class they can do whatever. It's their constitutional right to divorce and live by themselves and support themselves which a lot of them do. You're just twisting shit without actually knowing what happens here just to push your feminist agenda. Fucking jew

So what, like 1% of your women can have political opinions? Wow what progress.

So you're basically saying you can't just like treat a dude like a chick or vice-versa because you can't...empathize with it?

It feels like you're the type that's very into "its the principle of the thing" or "calling a fool a fool." It reminds me of grammar nazis, like they go out of their way to say thsee are our spelling and grammar rules and you have to follow them. But it doesn't really matter if you still get the message, right?

I don't really get the fuss and MUH REVOLUTION focus about it because it doesn't really affect me, but I mean humanity has been around awhile and there's so many fucking people in the world, I think we have to go beyond just two genders eventually and that time just happens to be now. I get your biological argument but that's only for the sake of us being animals, and we're not really like any other animals so of course wed have more options. That's just my two cents.

>cuck

Okay find a different word. This shit people on this board do when they don't have the vocabulary or education to articulate their points is just brainless. Otherwise I'll agree that you have a point but I'm not clear on what really happens in pakistan outside of what the media tells me about honor killings and muslim patriarchal domestic violence.

Who are you fooling? Even your rich women aren't safe. Remember how you guys lynched Qandeel Baloch.

He's lying.

Not to alarm you but the way you phrased that analysis makes it seem like you have a form of aspergers or are on the spectrum? It's sounds almost mechanical.

The one's I'm concerned with, yes. I really don't give a flying fuck about progress. My wife decides most of the things that happen and I really can't be bothered about the shit anyways. But the important things, family, children and future are somethings I can't let anyone else have control over.

I didn't know they had wifi in designated shitting streets. Don't you have some poor girl to rape?

No one lynched Qandeel. Her own brother killed her. Don't act like Honor killings aren't a thing in India

>Jews are a race, not a religion.

Were you fucking dropped as a baby?

>Don't you have some poor girl to rape?
At least we are keeping it straight and not raping little boys and goats like you fucks.

Kek. Pookistan in nutshell.

Skewed perception. It's actually the Afghans and pathans that illegally cross the border and rape their own kids and fuck animals on our soil. As well as on their own mind you. You on the other hand are popular for raping women.

>Has indigenous Pathan population
>But will blame Afghanistan

>You on the other hand are popular for raping women
What can we do, we don't have organisations that provide you a bomb vest to get 72 virgins instantaneously.

You live in a country that literally makes it legal to chuck stones at rape victims heads and you're judging India topkek

would fugg his pink boipussy 2bh.

Where do you think they come from? They didn't magically come into existence. Besides the areas where that shit happens is still not under military control, not the government.

But on the bright side you guys have the delicious cow piss and the ultra hygienic ganga River. How could we ever compete? I suppose I'll have to eat an extra juicy beef steak in your honor Indiabro

No it's only for women that fake rape cases

>He made cow piss joke and laughingly told his wife, who was also his sister to ready the goat as the Sup Forums banter has made him horny.

Haha grasping now. Marrying your sister is Haram. Maybe you should've said something about 12 year olds.

You probably have no idea what a fake rape case even is.
You'll probably throw a temper tantrum about how in NA and the EU we may have caved to feminist stuff, and yeah, it has happened a bit, and people do legit get fucked in the court system. But if you look at faked rape cases like the mattress girl meme the guy did inevitably get even with her and he won. It costed a lot of money sure, but nobody got rocks chucked at their heads.
You live in a society without due process. Women cannot fight back against claims against them and yet you think you're actually changing people's opinions and think your opinions are the most valid ones because you have no opponent. You're basically kicking an opponent while they're down. You're only winning because you're opponent has no option but to secede. You're winning in a rigged game, it's not an accomplishment or anything to brag about.

Welcome to life, kiddo

>Marrying your sister is Haram.
Explain this
pri.org/stories/2012-04-18/pakistani-children-face-high-rates-incest-receive-little-support-family-state

When did I say that this isn't "life"?
I'm pretty well aware muslim countries are shitholes I just disagree with you saying you are in the right for saying "I'll divorce you because you disagree with me"

That's child abuse. Criminals exist everywhere. We literally kill these people if we ever get them. Unlike you who takes rape like an Olympic sport.

I said she's free to go live there but if she decides to do that I won't be able to join her and I'll divorce her so that she has the freedom to do as she pleases, if she wants to. Because I'm not going to the fucking West. End of story.

But you also marry them Ahmed.