Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

>pic related
Got invited to a social gathering where we are drinking. I don't know anyone here except for one person who invited me.

I can overhear a bunch of them talking about >muh weed legalization and >muh police targeting black guys

What do? Do I chime in and debate? Do I just get drunk and ignore them?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Sacramento_riot
change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca
archive.fo/zLOGY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, you have a few drinks and either have fun or piss off. Debating random people you don't know at a party achieves nothing. Don't be "that" guy.

Go ahead and be the problematic alt-right asshole that starts unnecessary shit during a celebration. Let them know the nature of the average knuckle-dragging Drumpf supporter.

soho house chicago.

dont listen to these cucks

redpill them. unleash your alpha male

Make an oven joke like a good Aussie cunt

Even though I could destroy them I should ignore it? What does this achieve?

Go full 1488 and redpill as many people as you possibly can.

Trust me, it never fails.

>destroy them

You're a fucking moron.

On second thought, I say go for it. Record it on your phone and post it here later. Have fun, New Zealand.

Give them a taste of your power level and redpill them.

Hit up a chick, autismo.

FIRST OFF, I'M NOT SEEING THE FUCKING TIMESTAMP

SECOND, FUCK OFF, WHO CARES ABOUT YOUR NORMIE SHIT, THIS IS A BOARD ABOUT POLITICS

AND CALIFORNIA IS ON FIRE

CALIFORNIA: THE BIRTHPLACE OF RAHOWA

>On June 26, 2016, Yvette Felarca was caught on video assaulting a man at a white nationalist rally in Sacramento. She punched the man in the stomach repeatedly, before throwing him to the ground. Felarca is a 7th and 8th grade Humanities teacher at Martin Luther King Jr. Middle School in Berkeley. Among her responsibilities is teaching the students under her tutelage about the Bill of Rights.

>Someone who does not believe in free speech should not teach kids about their constitutional rights.

>Felarca's activity would get a student expelled at best, or jailed at worst. And yet she's meant to be a role model for students. She has repeatedly advocated the use of militant, violent tactics to shut down opponents of her personal political pack, By Any Means Necessary (BAMN). They claim that they're "fighting the good fight," trying to stop "fascism" from taking hold in Berkeley.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Sacramento_riot

change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca

Yvette Felarca was placed on paid leave, but is now reinstated: archive.fo/zLOGY

>P.S. Wanna try an experiment, user? Post the above in any thread and see how fast (((they))) will slide it

you'll probably sound like a retard when you "own them"

You get the fuck outta that shit place, you damned tosser.

Do not engage them in pilling of any color unless that color is purple and it's the tip of your penis.

they shouldnt talk about it if they dont want to be red pilled
you will be in the right just do it

put shit in the microwave, turn it on and then leave

Don't bother. Just say one thing. "Maybe weed should be legalized but the laws target us all equally unless you buy into stereotypes that most blacks smoke weed which is racist"

Nah don't do it. There's a time and place for everything.

You should absolutely pipe in with your feelpinions, autists are great fun to listen to while drunk.

do it redpill them

>No timestamp
There, best I can do

Okay guys, I did chime in and get in on what these normies were talking about. It went well, I didn't go full Heil Hitler on them (sorry!) But some of them genuinely listened and agreed, others told me I was backwards and needed to open my mind.

Think half of them dislike me now so I might just get drunk and hopefully don't sperg out later. Th-thanks pol..

>comming from nz
to the people who keep arguing me, told you nz was lost.

Alcohol and banter is a staple of kiwi culture you cunt

>destroy them
What does this achieve other than everyone at the party spreading that you're Nazi filth faster than an NZ farmer spreading a sheep's arse?

>thinking Im new to NZ
how do you think I know its lost m8

seriously just ignore them. They wont be swayed and they will make every effort to make you look like an idiot.

source i got too drunk around normies on nye

Bird dogging