I need advice Sup Forums

I need advice Sup Forums

I'm like the shittiest person on earth right now. So friday i was at a party, blackout drunk at the end. The party was at a coworkers house, he's really cool.. So i dont remember the end of it. The day after (yesterday) his wife friends me on facebook and she's being super fucking coy.. Finally tells me we messed around and, basically she wants it to keep happening.

So, i drank yesterday too (sue me fgt), and i was halfway larping the entire conversation "lel lets fug" I'm not drunk now and i'm fucking shame and regret personified.

How the fuck do i fix this shit??

(we have a hotel room booked for today btw)

do it faggot and impregnate her to keep those birth rates up

pick one

just do it, sex is healthy. Be that alpha mountain bear

Get drunk, bro
ezpz

Try and rekindle what you had and if you can't, fuck it, blame the whiskey dick

What do you have to lose, not getting laid?

hows that relevant to pol ?

also kill yourself degenerate

Go for it. Post pics after the session.

tell your fucking friend you idiot

haha, shit.. go for it dude..

btw hvor er du fra?

Better to be a bull than a cuck.

This is a conservative board so do something conservative-y

reveal to your co-worker that she is a slut, best thing you can do is do him the favor of getting him away from that unfaithful bitch. Prove to him she is unfaithful by telling him to go to the hotel and if she is there he will then know.

You degenerate. Man up and tell your co worker.

And then snatch her up and make that sow say wow

Fuck her then make him raise your child.

What the fuck is this shit? If it doesn't involve a Somalian immigrant, it doesn't belong on this board.

tell your co worker to show up at the hotel where his wife is planning to fuck you.

Only way to correct the record.

your co workers wife isnt loyal to your co worker. how loyal do you think she'll be to you if you turn her down?

sier ikke for faen.. våkna 9 å er så stressa at jeg skjelver...

Great. "lol ur wife is a slut, i almost got her to fuck me"..

I'm fucking sick.... Like literally nauseous.

Yeah, i know she's a fucking whore guys.. And i know she's only doing this to hurt him and cause drama.. But muh fucking dick... Its all easy till its you. fucking shit...

shit will probably backfire on you brah. especially at work. don't fuck with marriages

is this co-worker your nigga?
if so, it's cool if you smashed but you have to tell your nigga

Fuck i'm not telling anyone anything..

The way that I see it you have 1 out of 2 options.

You either fuck every hole she has and tell your friend what type of whore she is dating making him the most miserable but better person or you fuck every hole she has and don't tell him let him be the happy cuck he is either way you're not doing you friend any favors by not fucking her.

Pro tip: use condoms I am 97% sure you're not the only guy she is fucking on the side

these kind of baits work on /r9k/ not here you underage newfaggot

Do it, pussy ass boi. So you wanna fucc once with a slut more than keeping a friendship?

Thanks, thats shit advice.. Not to be a complete faggot on this gay ass website, but i'm not going to fuck her. When i was drunk it was fun to larp around on FB and talk shit, but now that i'm reasonably clear headed i see what fucking shit this is going to lead me into..

>but now that i'm reasonably clear headed i see what fucking shit this is going to lead me into..

Is good you recognize your power level user, only alphas can fuck whores and get away with it

Yeah, believe me i'm leaving out certain facts that are too meme to be believed about this fucking shit situation...

>larp
you keep using that word etc.

It fucking fits!

you're doing the right thing user

also learn your lesson and never marry