TURKS MESS WITH RUSSIA, GET KGB'D IN SANTA OUTFITS IN RETALIATION

nydailynews.com/news/world/shooter-wearing-santa-garb-kills-35-turkey-nightclub-shooting-article-1.2930006

Get fucked you filthy disgusting ISIS-funding cockroaches.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=La7n8-b3V7Y
sputniknews.com/middleeast/201701011049170589-istanbul-reina-club-terrorist-attack-usa-intelligence/
msnbc.com/msnbc-news/watch/report-istanbul-nightclub-owner-warned-about-possible-attack-845298243614
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/istanbul-nightclub-attack-shooting-turkey-gunman-injured-killed-victims-new-years-eve-2016-2017-a7504046.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

good riddance to more dead mudslime shits

let's hope the new.amero-russia alliance rounds all these pisslamic shits to newly built death camps

morning user

Top kek

Go back to al-edditstan. Dont you realize that putin is a muslim lover

Santa made the Roaches his HO HO HOEs

I suppose those uncivilised christians will never stop murdering

>KGB

It's FSB you fuck.

>dead mudslimes

Ahh. What a beautiful start to a new year. Going to light up a cigar from my collection.

And you bros?

Fugg off with ur 10 $ cigars

30 ackshually

>TURKS MESS WITH RUSSIA
We are better than anytime before bitch

muslims in a nightclub? yeah... nah nuddy u got it wrong

kek. it's cute how ignorant you are.

mudslimes don't give a shit. they are hypocrites

Serves the normie scum right. For going out clubbing.

I brought in the new year lying in bed drinking a bottle of whiskey and playing hearthstone. Guess what cool kids, I'm still alive.

Sounds like you're pretty dead on the inside.

>Japan
Yeah that's about right.

It wasnt KGB though, it was US.

sputniknews.com/middleeast/201701011049170589-istanbul-reina-club-terrorist-attack-usa-intelligence/

msnbc.com/msnbc-news/watch/report-istanbul-nightclub-owner-warned-about-possible-attack-845298243614

I'm not surprised. I'm not shocked that we did it and I fully expected Russia to get blamed.

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/istanbul-nightclub-attack-shooting-turkey-gunman-injured-killed-victims-new-years-eve-2016-2017-a7504046.html

It's SVR/GRU you fuck.

>US media saying it was Russia

Well now I know who did it.

They are tourists, you spergoid.