Merkel will be re-elected - the media says no ficki ficki happened

Propaganda channels in Germany report that people celebrated in peace, with joy and without any incidents. Police controlled North African migrants in Cologne and thus did not allow ficki fkick and in Frankfurt 6 Afghans were arrested who sexually molested girls. In Berlin *nothing* happened.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qNl6Oc6Ruh4&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=bO12X1nhzzk
youtube.com/watch?v=6t7Iw4KlCII
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Of course she will be reelected. She's a brave female leader with a PhD who is a beacon of stability in these troublesome times. The center must hold against irresonsible fake news powered populism. She is fiscally rersponsible and increased the German GDP during her term. She also holds the European Union, which can be credited for decades of unprecedented freedom and wealth in Europe, together.

Cry all you want populists, it will be Merkel 2017.

>the biggest fucking bitch in Poland

Die.

can't tell if fag or bait
kys either way

Germany is so progressive.

So when will you guys start forcing white germans out of their homes to let some migrants own them when you guys eventually run out of space for camps?

dude thats 6 too many

You also forgot to add that she also won a Nobel Peace Prize too last year.

She is pretty much the dictator of Germany.

some cases allready happened

I'd like to watch some videos of german girls being ficki fickid by brown muslim immigrant men.

same in switzerland, media say silvesternight was "peacefully", 13 arest in Zürich mainstation, african peoples are registert as "italien" peoples... i was there, 13 peoples was the minimal what they could arested. women get harasm, paramedic needed police protection... thx merkel

>in Frankfurt 6 Afghans were arrested who sexually molested girls
So, in other words, ficki ficki did happen. If last digits add up to 12, then many more incidents will be revealed in the days to come.

Just out of curiosity, just how many sand niggers and apefreakans have they let into Switzerland?

>282
PRAISE KEK!!

this pisses me off REALLY hard.
they literally turned the country into a complete police state for a few hours, and guess what: for a few hours nothing happened! *gasp*

now consider these people will be here forever, their children will be here.
society will dissolve from within.

switzerland build new asylcenter everywhere, we have a lot of black peoples and arabs, and the shitload of albaniens from 1990...

Isn't Switzerland the most (((multicultural))) country in Europe?

All this tells me is they're going to try even harder to turn it into a police state.

Did any Germans even go outside last night?

You don't get it.

>keep your people safe with heavy policing/boundaries for immigrants
>they get more upset coz "muh equility"
>have to use more restrictions/police to keep Germans safe
>apartheid

Enjoy

Well that is the whole point of importing terrorism

Then do something.

>no gang rapes of assault is worthy of celebration

Whatever. But sure if you need a wall of police forever more at your new years events just to keep people out

>african peoples are registert as "italien" peoples..
Ex-fucking-scuse me?

It's a shitty situation but you might as well try and get something good out of it right?

Well with 3000 people out in Köln of which 1500 are police men and 1200 dirty africans it wasn't unexpected

It took one week for the Cologne story to explode on german social media before Lügenpresse had to report it. This time around, Merkel's 'Internet Task Force' will simply censor social media for 'hate speech' and 'fake news' to prevent this from happening again.

you arent genociding black&white&mexican people in your country

She's slowly figuring out the Muslims line up with liberal doctrine about as well as the Nazis did and are therefore okay to belittle and use with no political repercussions. Traditionalism will never return to Germany be it through them or the actual Germans, and the only people that win in the end are the cucks.

This.
Sup Forums was saying the exact same shit this time last year, we were disappointed because there were no happenings of any kind. It took 5 days for the Cologne story to break. The German government tried hard to censor it and hide it last time so I wouldn't be surprised if they learnt from their mistake and are successful this time.

Umm it's 6 people out of about 80 million.
Less than 0.0001% of the German population. Literally inconsequential.

Fucking conservatives, you will sink to this level during celebrations. Just look at yourselves, idiots.

Yeah it was fine

If there are hundreds to even thousands again, they will not be able to suppress. All they have to do is get a handful to talk to foreign press like dailymail, and it will blow up like "here we go again" and the German press will to cover it. It's even better if they initially try to sweep it under the rug.

actually they are genociding themselves its sorta genius

what no rape is justifiable this is fucked up

Correction: if they suppress long enough for the election to pass, then they win.

This was the first sylvester I didn't go outside desu

I've been saying riots will happen in Europe

women are incapable of leading a country without developing a stockholm syndrome at least once in their political career that will end up shitting either their political careers or the countries they are trying to lead

Aristotle was right all along, women are incomplete men

Thank you, Poland

Couldn't we just find out if something happened, by asking local Police Stations?

Surely some normies will figure out that having to celebrate mass gang rape not happening on New Years Eve is not the way things should be....

youtube.com/watch?v=qNl6Oc6Ruh4&feature=youtu.be

>Police? There are hundreds of refugees attacking people
>Yeah nah we don't have so many people there
>What? I don't care. Send people here
>I don't like your tone. Hangs up

Tip top

so vibrant

Like Cologne NYE 2016? Police report that night: 'No unusual occurences' 'Quiet night', 200 cops were present at the train station and cathedral, turns out later they simply ignored victims and were told by higher ups to doctor the police report...

Well how did they suppress it for 5 days last year?

Fucking rekt

Germans are cucked because of the American-Israeli occupation. Get rid of it and Germany will un-cuck itself over time.

Fuck. This needs English subtitles so we can spread it. You up to the job hans?

Depends if it's soft rape or hard rape.

fine no penetration

Is this from this year? Someone please translate this.

After Merkel is re-elected she will gift her muslims with more ficki-ficki during 2018 New years eve.

hahaha yes i cant believe they fell for it,

People are not blind. While no Ficki Ficki happened, people were either too scared to leave their homes, or went to a City that looked like some 1984 dystopian nightmare with heavily armed Police everywhere.

The problem is we dont have a alternative to that whore to elect, remember she's the leader of our Conservative party.

I think Merkel will win again narrowly somehow but there are tons of people that will not vote for her ever again. But I bet there will be tons of terrorist attacks until the election, so maybe that will change the minds of many voters.

>Merkel will be re-elected
No

why dont people hate the immigrants, why is it that they say like 2 million refugees let in a country of 300 million and yet all the videos show afghans everywhere

Are things actually heating up in Germany? Is the country on the verge of a civil war?

Explain

so she can control the rapefugee problem when its going to make her look bad for reelection, but when shes in office she brings them in by the truckload and doesnt do shit to help germans already there to be safe?

Germany needs to open more Whore houses. Maybe launch an app called find a whore

hey are their any syrian refugees thier or is it all afghans and africans

This is so typical for Germany.

> When preventing mass rapes with thousands of active police officers counts as being a good leader
> Just forget her brainless open boarder policy allowed it in the first place
> Also forget that racial profiling and only allowing whites to party made it happen goym.

Cant wait till Germans had enough and just take over, while the whole world watches and acts confused while asking themself how stuff like that could have happened again.

You don't call out your own gets if you get them, you plebbit faggot.

not yet, since our living standard is still high. We need a Deutsche Bank collapse or some other happening to make us go full reich. But you can feel that the People are angry, and we're getting closer to the tipping point little by little.

AfD will gain so many votes in the next 8 months that there are three possible outcomes:
>AfD winning
very unlikely
>coalition of leftists winning because AfD and CDU wont work together and there is no 40% conservative party
unlikely
>Merkel losing more and more support so CDU has to find a new candidate (Seehofer, Schäuble, ...)
50% chance

News from 08.01.2016 - suspects are
3 Germans
9 Algerians
8 Moroccans
4 Syrians
5 Iranians
1 Iraqi
1 Serb
1 US-American

Thats actually a guy...

In actuality, another muslim (no proofs yet, but come on) drove his BMW into some people in Berlin.
In Cologne, arrested foreigners yelled "You are all kuffars! First we fuck you, then your women!" (lolgay)
In Munich, foreigners shot fireworks at the rathaus and yelled Allahu Akhbar.

You guys should L2twitter. Of course, none of these will make it into mainstream news. Probably.

Ah well didn't think about CDU getting a new candidate

One of you guys needs to dress up as a refugee and burn down the bundestag.

>You also forgot to add that she also won a Nobel Peace Prize too last year.

British education.

I don't care if you're a troll or not, based Poland, have faith in your neighbors

Jesus, I hope your bating. Stuff like cologne last year is horrible but it's not like people are afraid to leave the house. First of all most small to mid sized citys don't have that much of migrants that you need to be afraid. In bigger citys I'd be careful but I don't think anyone would not leave to house because a bunch of niggers. London is basically a non white sharia ruled area and people left their homes there too.

ficki ficki

This happened in Egypt btw case anybody wants to know

holy jesus. and by the pics from last night, they wanted to try that shit again.

Can you link a few of those twitter accounts.
My twitter games is pretty weak, because I have never used it.

Yeah, user is right, I think there was another video where they just dragged a woman into a dark subway tunnel and raped her.

>a Deutsche Bank collapse
oh God yes PLEASE make this happen

this is last year, some fagot uploaded it recently so that it looks current

Found the last one only because I don't use any social crap

why is ossetia getting ficki ficki?

Thanks.

>nothing much happened
>IT'S PROPAGANDA
>I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO RAPES EN MASS
You pathetic mentally ill fucks.

Here's all the proof ya'll need

youtube.com/watch?v=bO12X1nhzzk

youtube.com/watch?v=6t7Iw4KlCII

Please let this shit be ironical

Otherwise you are a disgrace to this country.

>identitaere mongos
Trustworthy sauce! :^)

So the police just record this like a snuff film? Nice going germany.

Thanks.
Yeah the second videos is the one I was looking for.
Fucking savages.

Oh that's the plan

>So the police just record this like a snuff film? Nice going Egypt

ftfy :)

the only reason "nothing happened" is because
a) most women stayed indoors this year and
b) there was a fuckton of police

mama merkel knew very well that another fiasko like last year may just be the nail in her coffin.
but you know what? Id rather now live in a fucking police state with high levels of violence and organized crime. so yeah, if another mass rape like last year could shift the political landscape so that we can evict the unwanted subjects, so fucking be it

Munich:
AGNordheide/status/815368127307481088
FB:
iris.buecker/posts/10208276015714853

Berlin BMW:
BILD_Berlin/status/815482835658100737

Cologne:
IAktion/status/815331419304103936

And Sup Forums thinks my post is spam.

wtf was that , that was bad

taharrush