Vladimir putin + trump = VLUMP. VLUMP BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/johntamny/2016/07/10/ignore-the-unemployment-pundits-low-labor-force-participation-is-the-goal/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Game Trumps

KEK MAKE MY WAIFU REALCHECK EM

No worries, hes farcical at best. He can only realistically do the most in the first hundred days, then his power declines considerable to the inevitable flip of Congress.

Really what happened with Obamas first term, getting Dems in the white house + congress, make a quick powerplay, congress turns over, prez then is useless.

Except Obama actually pushed for issues of substance during that time. Trump? Who knows.

I love this meme about millions created jobs. What kind of jobs are these, more government clerks?

>USA goes from 304 million people to 324 million people in the 8 years he's president
But those 15 million jobs created sure will do something goys!

>saved GM
GM is fucked, GM knows why they're fucked. Shell knows why GM is Fucked and Shell owns it because GM sold it to them,.

>When the argument is just right

Why are they implying that 1000 jobs as President-elect is abysmal compared to more jobs as 8 years president? It's like saying a fresh recruit at a job is worse than a veteran -- they just need more time to pick up the slack.

funny how liberals like obama when he is responsible for hundred of thousands dead muslims in middle east. in syria its around half a milion right. well if god exists obama is definetly gonna burn in hell thats enough satisfaction for me

bunch of shit tier jobs which is why the country refused to continue his bullshit policies

There was a nice little graph floating around here that showed he literally only increased food service employment but I can't find it

the person who made this cartoon is the biggest fool of them all.

Trump isn't even president yet, you're literally comparing the amount of jobs Trump has created since November 8th 2016 to January 20th 2017 to the amount of jobs Obama created in 8 fucking years.

Even assuming Obama actually did any of that, it took him eight years. If Trump can save 1000 jobs within a month of winning the election, before he' even sworn in, what makes anyone think the trend won't continue?

spot the racist drumpfkins ITT

Now make the image showing how many jobs obama created as president-elect.

>ID: AMA
Why are canadians such shitposters?

Nigger, the Congress is firmly Republican for the next 4 years, same with the Senate.

The automotive bailout is what libs usually reference

It's cold and lonely up here and we just want someone to pay attention to us.

kek in 2018 the dems have 30+ seats up for grabs in congress while there are only 8 republican seats assuming the trends stay the same as to how many elected officials in the nation are actually still democrat they should be viewing that election with fear. If the economy even REMOTELY swings in a favorable position you might see democrats die as a party only appearing in the north east and western coast.

Everyone has to work 2-3 part time jobs instead of full time because of Obamacare

He also redefined unemployment to not include people who don't collect unemployment so if you've been out of work more than 9 months you simply stop getting counted, actual labor participation is down 6% since he took office

Obama is a the kid who trades a quarter for two dimes and thinks he's a genius because two is more than one

If digits, Vlumpf will forever be known as BRAAAAAAAMPF, because he is filled with nothing but hot smelly gas and wants to shit all over America.

except he didnt do shit and pushed the debt over the limit and now at 20 trillion dollars, he laid on his ass and let the vp do everything went on so many vacations totaling almost a hundred million dollars

replacing jobs that can sustain a family with nigger tier burger-flipping jobs isn't an accomplishment, especially with the flood of uselessly indoctrinated college students entering the market with excessive debt.

This was almost the exact same argument from the Dems before Obamas administration shoved ACA + healthcare reform, effectively turning the opposition electorates against Democrats.

Further defiance of ~may I remind you~ a MAJORITY of American voters who were against Trump will do the same to incite the oppositions electorate.

tl;dr: if he shits the bed, which he inevitably will and half already has without even being sworn in, Congress will behave as it did in the previous great congress flop

Go dry clean your turban-lederhosen onsie, the Americans are discussing our Sovereign Government

forbes.com/sites/johntamny/2016/07/10/ignore-the-unemployment-pundits-low-labor-force-participation-is-the-goal/

Ignore Unemployment Pundits, Low 'Labor-Force Participation' Is The Goal

>UK don't even kno the US system, yet try to talk smacks
>UK supposed to be our Sup Forumsros
>y u do dis UK

Ringing in the new year with some fresh salt.

Suck Obama's cock a little harder, you fucking retard nigger troll.

> half already did
> TPP dead
> Obamacare dead
> already made jobs while not in office
AHEAD OF SQEDUAL AND BELOW BUDGET

It's Trumputin.

At what point did I say I approved? I dont approve wholly of his administration nor his + his congress's treatment of health care reform.

1000 jobs is the equivalent of a clickbait story to wipe your ass with, please dont tell me we'll all be cheering for his 1000 Carrier jobs by the end of his term lol....

All Im pointing out is the political dynamics of it if Trumbo decides to light a powderkeg, which he likely will and has halfway done already

this

He created 1000 jobs with Carrier, sealed a $50 billion deal with a Japanese conglomerate to create tech jobs in the U.S., prevented Obama from starting WWIII, and brought most countries into line and he isn't even the fucking President yet.
Obama did jack shit before his inauguration.

If Trump keeps on this trajectory, he'll become a legendary President, sealing Obama's fate as being one of the worst Presidents in history.

>1000 carrier jobs
infintesimal and irrelevant

>$50bil deal with Jap conglomerates
Its a pledge to invest (not even assured as reality yet) in the general tech industry which is puffed-up to mean 50,000 jobs which, even if true, still pails in comparison. Also seems more like corporate favor-doing, all to common everywhere. Swamp stays the swamp I guess.

>Prevented WW3
[cite]
...also dont hold your breath with this guy.

>Brought most countries into line
are you delusional?

>Obama did jack shit before his inauguration
I mean decades of public service as a representative counts. Id be willing to tally it up to what trump has done as the Pres Elect any day.

>decades of public service as a representative
PPPPAAAAAAAAHHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>comparing an 8 year tenure to a man who isn't even in office and already saved jobs
>le 4.6% unemployment meme

Feel free to put your contributions up to bat as well if you feel so confident, goy

>company tax rates go up
>manufacturing plant moves to China or Mexico
>1,000 people lose their full-time jobs
>all 1,000 must now get 2-3 part-time jobs to feed their families
>average of 2,500 jobs being worked by those 1,000 employees
>1,500 jobs were just created

With spics getting kicked out the Dems are gonna lose votes - and congress seats - for sure.
Just imagine - in just 2 years the Republicans could have enough power to even ratify Constitutional amendments.
Pic related. Get a good look at your future, Yankee, because everything is gonna be all "right".

Lol hilarious picture

I mean, the thing is even as a left-leaning "shill" (as I understand you kids are calling it these days), the conservative movement in the US really isn't terrible. Trump is a PR necessity they needed to get into power, but ultimately things wont drastically change in the fabric or rights. Immigration stances will lean right, women's healthcare may get a bit rocky but desu familia nothing will get that bad excluding a possibility of WW3 which will probably come down to the decision of the US prez to initiate.