How many nukes would it take to incapacitate north korea if they ever seriously acted up?

how many nukes would it take to incapacitate north korea if they ever seriously acted up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j9HWLuhSPjQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mansudae_Art_Studio
youtube.com/watch?v=SzTC31JA7DY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

About 1 buffet. Nork will shit themselves at the sight of so much food. They will see we are better off and eat. Then they die from the poison.

can we just airdrop in a golden chopstick dragon buffet?

what chance would the government have against a civilian rise up?

Nine ;)

is it ethical to kill a brainwashed population? Many north koreans have been brainwashed to believe that they're on the right side, and that kim jong il iworking towards peace with the south and the rest of the world. They believe that the rest of the world are the ones who are violent and aggressive. Nuking them would be the perfect way to prove kim wrong, right?

how many nukes do american ballistic missile submarines carry?

Germany are a big threat than north korea, we should nuke berlin

Is it ethical?! Japan should have been nuked so hard they never wold have recovered. We didn't send a serious enough of a message.

A single Nuke. On Pyongyang; North Korea's capital city. It would be fucking MASSIVE. It can possibly happen too in our lifetimes. North Korea, and its Supreme Leader is a "Shoot first, ask later" deal. No doubt, should they launch a nuke off their coast (Into Los Angeles/California Coast) America would retaliate with a quick destruction of North Korea's livelihood. Based on NK's recent "Nuke" testing (it was barely a city buster) I'd give them another 5-10 years before they try something.

>is ethical to kill someone trying to kill you if he believes he is right

Gee user idk

>(Into Los Angeles/California Coast)
I'm 40 something minutes away. Avenge me bros, make sure every limp dick gook gets vaporized.

Yeah, I feel like many North Koreans are actually worth saving, its not like we are dealing with fucking Muslims who I would happily see completely wiped out from the planet.

Those documentary, especially with Vice one from years back with the Tea Girl, really changed my mind on just wiping them out.

They are industrious at the very least

More than enough

I second that notion. I live in East Los Angeles. Which is a solid 20 minutes away from Downtown Los Angles. I'd either be reduced to rubble if their nukes are pro-grade, or I'd be walking around with skin dangling if I'm home.

>Those documentary, especially with Vice one from years back with the Tea Girl
Was it called Tea Girl or something along those lines?

Best Korea is a Chinese vassal state. Western media just makes them look like a big bad threat. also... 1-5

Bet my life that they won't be able to enter our airspace.

Here you go

She is pretty cute

youtube.com/watch?v=j9HWLuhSPjQ

There is always problem that they have all their artillery aimed at south. So even if their nukes and missiles could be rendered inoperatable there is always some buttfuck battalion #123 which can attack south cities.

Thank you.

A better question will be how many nuke will China retaliate back

Unless they work with another country to take us down then fuck yeah we'd shoot their shit down QUICK! Both South Korea, and Japan would let us know if something fishy is going on. People don't just press a "nuke button" You gotta set up certain fronts. Skykings/mobilization all that shit.

>I feel like many North Koreans are actually worth saving, its not like we are dealing with fucking Muslims

Exactly. Koreans are one of the few high-IQ master races on the planet. They are worth preserving. Nuking them would be like nuking Sweden--- a brainwashed population who could still contribute to society.

If every single African and Muslim were killed, the world would become a better place for human beings. But the death of Koreans would be a genuine loss.

That's like asking how many puzzle pieces does it take to stump a retard

How many not existings would it take to incapacitate a puppet state

They need to be deprogrammed and have them contribute to the world like we did with Japan, Africans and Muslims can fuck off since they contribute jack shit.

Also, the Mansudae Art Studio is one of the world's last bastions of non-degenerate art. They produce beautiful sculptures, paintings, statues, and other mediums which reflect genuine skill and high aesthetics.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mansudae_Art_Studio

They are actually kind of lucky of not have been corrupted like other nations, so if we ever taker their leaders out we need to be real careful of not ruining that.

They know the state's worship of Kim Jong Un is utter horseshit, but they play along out of a sense of self-preservation. They are intelligent people, trapped in a totalitarian nightmare. Some flee across the border to China, but most try to deal with the situation as best they can.

>They believe that the rest of the world are the ones who are violent and aggressive

They aren't wrong on that tbqh

That reminds me of Starving Girl.

Video: youtube.com/watch?v=SzTC31JA7DY

She would have been 30 this year, rip :(

:(

About tree fiddy

they may be commies but they aren't total degenerates like muslims and niggers and self hating whites