Balkan Alliance when?

When will Balkan countries finally build a freaking alliance against the illegals getting into their territory?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9-mYg5VDzQ
ard-wien.de/2016/11/07/verteidigungsminister-treffen-cedc/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Austria
Kek

What do you kek at, Burger?

You need to go back.

holy shit the hungarian is so fucking ugly

>against the illegals getting into their territory?

They are all going to Germany, so its fine.

Uniting Balkans would require more energy than you can imagine.

So?

Or, all countries could form greater serbia. It would be the most reasonable solution

>with Albania
No fucking thanks

good old days when all balkans were united :)

Newgoslavia when?

If it somehow happens we'd be the most hated alliance in history, albeit a strong one.

im surprised the rest of the balkan nations didnt leave yall barbarians out

top kek

You owe us everything, serb, know your place under the table. We've been defending the Balkans from filth for 1300 years and finally fell after you and everyone else betrayed us.Now the jews are fucking us in the ass because the only key to unified Balkans is trough Bulgaria and you know it.

That's not very progressive of you, Canada.

S O O N

A R Y A N

Wish I could hang out with some Bulgarian Sup Forumsacks desu

B E S T R E L I G I O N

>Led by A FUCKING WATERMELON SELLER

Take away the Muslimcuck country Albania and we can have a nice Christian Balkan alliance

KYS

>without German muslims

Please, build a fence around yourselves. So Hungarian don't have to waste money on you.

i dont really understand why is it considered offensive to do pull your eyes to look like Asian, or to paint your face brown to look black. i dont really get the "bad" thing about it. i mean i wouldnt be triggered if someone is dressed like an alpha male of the world at all.

Pic related is where albaboonians belong.

I've dressed up as a cockroach for Halloween and some turks at the party were offended, why?

because you are a nigger obviously

The le superior osman has spoken.

My Armenian friend is fucking your insects women at the new year party right now

Kek

I recognize that poster. He is a Bektashi (basically pagan under a thin veil of Islam). Instead of Allahu Ackbar, Bektashi Muslims say 'Long Live Albania' during their prayers, and instead of Mohammad they revere local Albanian saints.

t. Christian Albanian

#MakeAlbaniaChristianAgain

That hypothesis has been debunked.

That German flag... You did good Hans.

topkek

top fucking kek

Your people are t*rkish rape babies, Illyrians died out long ago. Your people embraced the t*rks the most and have become uncivilized, aggressive and criminal islamists.

>he doesn't know about the Craiova Group

LMAOing @ your lyfe

>pic
Nice to know that you Albos are not a made up nation to piss off Serbians

Being stupid, im not surprised, germanic

Wat bout u?

Albanians (t*rks in disguise) belong in the middle east, not in balkans.

If you are Christian then get out of this shitlamistan and help us defent Europe so we don't become like your country.

Im ill sitting at home and shitposting on Sup Forums :,(

Read some history

t. Serb diaspora

When you say "most", you mean the loud minority. And most of this loud minority hate you because you are Serb, not because you are Christian. A louder minority within the loud minority is truly islamist, but who is to say they are not paid by the CIA/Jews? Or even the Serbian Secret Services?

As for the t*rkish rape babies, when an army of 20.000 invades a country inhabited by a million, even if each impregnates a woman, the kids will still be assimilated in the next generation. Not to mention that genetically turks are basically greeks with about 10-15% mongoloid haplogroups (which do not appear to be in the Albanian haplogroups, hmmm). But since we're on the matter of rape babies take a look at pic related.

Ill?

What do you have?

I study in your country. It's become a habit to rip off Antifa posters whenever I see them, and to redpill normies on Islam (jews are a no-can-do, sorry).

Those girls are Irish. They look nothing like girls from the Balkans, nor do the houses. Check out the reg on the Mercedes in the background.

Poor image op.

Crippling Depression
I've a cold

He know they arent from the balkan, that girl in the back look very germanic

Boy I've waited for this bread.

Germoney looks qtest desu.

kek has blessed my post

That's great!
We need more immigrants like you. Since the ethnic Germans don't want to breed.

remember when we invaded your empire? fun times

I don't get it.

>be under brutal Ottoman rule for hundreds of years
>expect to not get raped silly
>keep the rape babby
>once it's all done, convert to the Ottomans desert religion
You'd be daft to deny albanian similarity with t*rks. In fact, all of balkans was thoroughly mudded down by the t*rks, you just happen to have bared the brunt and kept the mudshit babies unlike most others.

Turks migrated from north-east Asia (above China) you fucking shithead.How can they be Greeks?
Why do Albanians never do their research before getting into an argument?

Nu-goslavia

>we need more immigrants like you
We don't need immigrants at all you daft cuck.

look up the croatian flag

>These Irish slags are still circulating on here

Is it the one guy?

You're a faggot if so. Throw this image in the trash where it belongs.

and I'm out

god bless us all

>go to mother vagina

Kek, english sucks

Since when is my country a part of the Balkan, jackass?

>KBB 404
>Bass on max
>anal fabet
>WE NEVER WANT INTO CIVILIZATION

That comic is pure genius, I fucking love it. It captures the essence of the Balkans like few other things.

Those girls look about 15 and dressed going to a teenage disco.

since Muslim Albanian invaded you

Look at those whores. They look like ayy lmaos.

How come I don't know about any of these countries? I mean I've learned a fair amount about them from the internet but never from school. I know no one respects U.S. education but is there anything important to learn from the balkans? Does anyone learn about these countries or does U.S. education just suck?

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9-mYg5VDzQ
REMOVE

British women look like shit in general.

>american education
Good thing you have the internet to help you.

>Balkan peoples used to be blonde n' shit

Friendo, you do realize that """"""Aryan""""""" Illyrians were a bunch of herder tribes who lived off raiding Greeks for crops and Romans for gold. Blood feuds were common, intertribal wars were common, murder was common, what little civilization there was was usually made with the help of the Greeks. Does it remind you of a certain modern day people?

Because they initially settled in the Greek populated Anatolia, fucked the local women for 2 centuries until they became nigh indistinguishable from the Greeks in coloring and sometimes even in phenotype.

>pic related

Turks have very little Mongoloid admixture. The rest are pretty much Greek, Phoenician and Armenian phenotypes which have been present since Neolithic times in the Balkans.

butthurt removed turk. enjoy your malaria you subhuman.

and happy new year.

Nice argument and happy new year.

you ve got trolled bro

also in the current polital landscape i rather form a unety with sane countries like croatia, Poland and Hungary than with the insane homocidal cuck politics of Merkl

Yeah that's why we are one the oldest nations on earth you fucking idiot who will work for my pension when I'm old, when there are no young people left.
That's why we need non Muslims immigrants.
At least Asians and white immigrants.

Eat shit, schnitzel, you're gonna be majority muslim in the next decade and there's nothing you can do about it.

but they cant find work because they can't speak german
and they live on wellfare

Germany>Hungary>Albania>Austria>Macedonia

Spend money on child-support for ethnic germans instead of wasting it on strangers. Germany truly is the biggest cuck.

Psssst, unbeknownst to the world, we quietly are already working on it.

ard-wien.de/2016/11/07/verteidigungsminister-treffen-cedc/

so are you justifying great albania whit this ?

>greater albania

Why so butthurt?
I didn't invite the mudshits, the Queen of Europa(Merkel) has spoken.
I've been against Muslim all my life.

WE WUZ ILLYRIANS N SHIET

you dont know that they may snap and trow a genocidal fit. that be fun to see

She looks like a shitskin, just like the other balkan niggers.

I have to agree with the Swede in this point, sorry. Intelligent people are going out of Albania to study abroad, while the dumb ones remain (talking about students, not """""""asylum seekers"""""""" who want to go out for free money). During the communist regime, every intelligent person who was against the regime was killed (which means most intelligent people were killed), while idiots bred like rabbits. Basically, Albania has been a brain drain for three quarters of a century. If I go to Germany and breed there, there go a couple intelligent kids that could have been born in Albania. Things will get better, but it's an uphill battle.

Albania is a system where vice is rewarded, while virtue ignored or punished, and to make things worse, smart Albanians are almost always pessimistic, and almost none of them have a self-development mentality.

Every dead n*mac is music to my ears, eat shit nigger.

G*rmans are cucked for all eternity, it will never happen no matter how much their autists on pol scream about it.

All industries nations on earth have the same problems, you to Sweden.
Children are just to expensive.
That's the main reason for mass immigration.
I agree on immigration as long as they assimilate well.
Not just a million of Muslim Man, every year.

Kill it with fire, kill islam with fire, don't tolerate REEEE