Come home to Ukraine white man

Come home to Ukraine white man.

What part of "Europe for Europeans" do you not understand?

You cant comprehend how shit ukraine is, user

yes, but they have god tier women

>slavs
>White

>65%

Too fat and round. I'll stay in my home and fuck my pale thin high IQ cuties. Bavaria stronk.

>Bavarians
>Not thicc

Found the preiss

White enough for me

I thought German girls had man bodies with tits?

I'm not a pedophile exploiting misery.

How much do women cost there?

Nothing, just be a western European or a amerifat, you don't even have to look good.
They will shit on their own good looking man just for a better citizenship

But I'm for the most part paternally descended from Lithuanians and maternally descended from Spaniards.

> Come home
> Ukraine
> home
> Implying this was ever my home
God that would be like leaving a mansion I'd built with a healthy family after becoming independently financially successful for a crackhouse, why the fuck would anyone want to live there, let alone be proud of it?

I was born in Odessa, South Ukraine and I approve!!
Fuck Ukraine and fuck the Ukrainian women.
I'm dating a half German half Russian one.
This is the best mix for my taste

why can't Ukrainian women in the states look this good?
i remember in 7th grade one had a crush on me but she was really short and had a giant forehead
8 years later i met with her again and she's still a womanlet, still big forehead, but now a SJW (genderfluid, "lesbian", the whole nine yards)

>tfw tall forehead is a fetish

more power to you then

only like 60% of them lad

To be fair they really do have some good looking women, but they age really bad.
At least they can cook 1000x better than any ameritool or youropeen wimin

Idi nahui, gopnica. Choke on semechki. Nee=nee

#geenpeil

Well memed

хoхлyшки eбливыe cyчки

Most Slavs have gigantic fucking foreheads, and the women are short, desu they look a lot like Jews minus the curly hair and not being quite as ugly on average

polish are qtier and less second-worldly

>Come home to Ukraine

Soon

kek

Ukraine?

No, My-kraine

Poland is similar shitty at least the Polish have more pride and the man are more alfa than Ukrainian pussie "Man"

He said white

>White pale skin
>green eyes
>dark brown hair
>198 cm height

Why do russians so badly want to invade Ukraine? It's like they want WW3

>Poland is similar shitty
keep telling youself that you hohol

it's 56% now. Update your memes

We don`t want, but if they will attack Crimed, the next day it will be the liberation of Kiev

>stuck in Rossiya
I'm sorry

>2017
>not having a 10/10 czechfu

i feel bad for you people

>so badly want to invade Ukraine?
Hello CNN/BBC/Reuters/NBC.

Well you stole crimea...

Why does crimea matter so much? Russia has enough land. Clearly russia is playing like a nigger "i dindu nuffin" while hoarding the land and aggressivly posturing

It's the best of the former soviet bloc countries, but it's still poor as fuck and run by the mafia.

>56%

I simply responded to the russian poser basicallt saying they should incade Ukraine

What do the other 40% look like?

that`s okay, i`ll be in Germany from march till may in Bremen Univ.

Russia needs that part of Ukraine in order to make sure that there won't be 3rd world war. I take it that you are illiterate on the economic reasons to hold that area.

Ich wette du warst selbst nie in Polen.
Kann sein das die sich in den letzten 4 Jahren noch mal um einiges verbessert haben und aber die hängen immer noch hinterher.
Ich mag die polaken selbst und die sind definitiv gut am aufbauen aber es wird noch ein oder zwei Jahrzehnte dauern bis die den westlichen Standard erreichen.

Sometimes I wonder, if any poster on Sup Forums with a German flag is actually German

Ukrainians have a lot of Chechen, tartar, Mongol, etc admixture. Not exactly white

Not sure if we want to reach the western standard of muslims per square kilometer though :^)

>Chechen
>Not exactly white

they are different

You yourself really likely have some "ungerman" Gens you wanabe aryan.
I know a lot of second generation slavs living here who look more like Hitlers wet dream than actual Germans.
Pic related

Plz fuck me

Have you ever even seen Ukrainian women? I have and they are all skinny and healthy.

Crimea was Russian since the 16 century
Also
>Gibraltar
>malvinas
>Cyprus

Stfu Anglo, go suck sadiq khan's kok he's your boss

he looks like the inbred scots irish southern yokels where i live. there is a deputy that could be him with a different haircut.