What you think about Joe Rogan Sup Forums? I give him credit for making fun of SJWs and feminist...

What you think about Joe Rogan Sup Forums? I give him credit for making fun of SJWs and feminist. But other hand he is very anti-catholic, pro-gay, and almost 50 years old dude who keeps talking how much weed he smokes is awkward.

he refuses to go anywhere near naming the Jew but will entertain conspiracy theories about the illuminati

he's a degenerate drug user and his comedy act sucks, it's a good thing that being a comedian is no longer his day job

We literally just had a thread
Sage

if he experienced an epileptic seizure he probably wouldn't think DMT was that special any more.

Why's he never have Stefan on again? I know there were some issues last time, but they always have interesting conversations.

DUDE DMT LMAO

>wait jamie scroll up a bit
>no a little to the right
>stop
>no wait up

IDK those daily rogan copypasta threads are pretty fucking funny and accurate though.

*looks over at the screen*
look at that ...
yeah that chimp must be what? 400 pounds? jesus those things will tear you to shreds.

ITT: guests he should have in 2017

Guys, I need the Joe copypasta.
I know that I saved it, but I can't find it now.

he's a gay cunt. i heard that his gf caught him sticking a toliet brush in his ass in the 90's

>be the hero of your own movie

What did he mean by this?

he is the type that you could take for a beer once a month to chill out and talk shit, but nothing more.

Doing career from spewing pseudo-intellectual crap is degenerate, but i find im funny from time to time and when im occasionally deep in his talk show i find it entertaining if i buff my suspension of disbelief to a notch. Like i said, he is entertaining faggot, what you can say more.

He's great to start redpilling some pretty deep blues I know. Personally I cant stand him, but overall he's just a normal guy trying to do his thing independently from the Hollywood mainstream. So I have to respect him for that. He will make ur libtard senpai laugh and help have a chance for discussion.
His podcast is unlistenable, literally encapsulated by the /roganvoice/ meme. 2 hours of not sticking to a single topic, "hey maybe Jamie can pull up the video", and "yeah I smoke weed"
He's oftentimes way too controlling of other peoples trains of thought "for the sake of the show", but will tangent dive after every other point. He's not the best listener.

Tl;dr
Cant tell if he is alpha, or betacuck just trying his big boy best to make life happen.

When he starts going off about "hunting, man" and "DMT changed my life, man" and "my sensory deprivation tank, dude" ... I get really bored and tend to skip forward a bit.

But I really love it whenever he has a guest on that just SHITS on Trump and Joe is like "uhhh... so you thought Hillary was better?".

He needs to get into the octagon

I know he has tons of skill

The embodiment of Gen X.

This one was the best

>anti-catholic
Are you implying this is a bad thing?

He tries to be intellectually honest but is unfortunately a bit too dumb to be consistent.

Catholicism is of the devil

Catholicism has nothing at all to do with Christianity

it baffles me that Sup Forums still hasn't caught on to this simple trump

*simple truth

>not cleaning your ass with a toilet brush
What are you, some kind of plebian?

oh yea I love it when hollywood criticizes the church for pedophilia
as if they have any fucking room to talk

Bluepilled, untalented, manlet with a tough guy complex. He has a lot going against him and not much going for him. I dislike him, his staunch anti religion views and pro-drug use bullshit is infuriating speaking as someone with family and friends who fell into alcoholism (a "mild" drug) and other forms of substance abuse (harder drugs). His mentality that they ~expanding your mind~ or "It's not about the drug but who's USING it" is fucking myopic and these bumblefucks don't understand just how much they change and end up terrorizing their immediate familial and social circles because of their disdainful vice. Anyone who's lived with an alcoholic or someone with a substance abuse problem has probably felt the last remaining dregs of empathy for other people evaporate from their body.

Entertaining interviewer, terrible comic, good memory but awful critical thinking skills.

Such a beta male post.

TP fags BTFO
Bidetfags BTFO

His comedy sucks. Haven't watched his podcast yet.