If white people are so smart, why are they too dumb to outsmart heroin?

If white people are so smart, why are they too dumb to outsmart heroin?

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/2016/01/08/big-pharma-heroin-white-american-mortality-rates-408354.html
psychologytoday.com/blog/the-scientific-fundamentalist/201010/why-intelligent-people-use-more-drugs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Heroin is the patrician choice of drug.

why does gang violence kill more blacks than anything else?
If they're are so smart why aren't too dumb to outsmart niggergangs?

Do you think degeneracy is some random made up word?

I never said blacks were smart, you're straw manning.

Colored people don't die from overdoses, they take alot of drugs then die from overbullets.

If blacks are so fast, then why can't they outrun cops? Or bullets?

refer to:

>let's discriminate against white people
>they start killing themselves with drugs
>we have no idea why it's happening
Quality of the journalism is astounding

Lean kills blacks left and right.

Strangely enough, it seems each race dies of it's drug of choice.

so you're saying white people are so weak that journalistic discrimination causes them to off themselves with hard drugs?

(((Doctors))) pushing opiod dependence as a wonder cure. Also all of that shit comes from outside the country. Spics bring it on their wet backs.

I'm not a nigger or a degenerate, what is "lean"?

Not journalistic. I mean the one is where "da whitey is da devil" and other shit

but free markets are good, right? If there's a market for something, why shouldn't someone sell it and capitalize?

White junky here. "Shits cash" is the answer here

thing is you keep avoiding the issue that the prevalent cause of black people being murdered is their fellow black people.

i've known a few junkies, old friends of mine. They're dead. Why do you guys always choose to hang yourselves? Why not jump off a bridge or blow your brains out or something?

Prescription cough syrup mixed the Sprite. It's a meme nigger culture drug that actual druggies ignore.

The active ingredient is codeine, which is a weak opioid.

Wait until you get to the point where you can't even get high off it. You will wish you were dead

no, again, that's straw-manning. The issue and topic of the thread is why white people can't outsmart heroin and you're trying to derail it by arguing over black people killing black people.

pls, this thread will do iron man numbers

Prison purple drank

niggers cant afford heroin

it's super cheap now though. Also, that doesn't answer why white people can't be smart enough not to do it in the first place.

Whites are so burdened by their ability to perceive the truth that they need to kill the pain it causes them.

Black brains are in slow-mode and it mimics their already chaotic grasp on reality hence they prefer crack.

>Implying numbers = good thread
>chezuz has kikebook and twitter fucked you up that much?
>"everybody liked it so it must be true"
K

>avoiding the issue

Geeen texted again. Regardless of the thread topic, you are ignoring every argument that has been presented to you. Stop pretending that you're not trolling.

You should feel bad.

i'm ignoring strawman issues and keeping the thread on topic instead of letting you strawman it into a discussion about black people killing black people. It's irrelevant to the discussion of white people being stupid and shooting up.

heroin and meth are a white man thing right? not sure why.

The answer to
>"If white people are so smart, etc etc"
is not
>"WELL BLACK PEOPLE ARE DUMB TOO"

You're bringing up a different unrelated argument that has nothing to do with white people or heroine. That is a straw man fallacy.

Anyway

Aesthetic probably. It's hitting middle class - rich people. Remember Heroine chic being a thing in the 90's? It might have to do with that.

>not understanding straw-man fallacy after it's been explicitly explained to you

Are you actually mentally retarded or doing this on purpose?

the one real argument in the thread...and good point. Smoking crack is niggery...being on heroin makes you Johnny Thunders or Sid Vicious or some cool dead 90's celebrity.

I think what they mean is that if you take a hundred white people, a hundred niggers a hundred beaners and a hundred asians and inject them with the human LD50 for heroin on average more white people will die than any other race.

Has to do with doctors proscribing heavy opiates like candy back in the early 2000's until they recently found out how fucked people get. So they restrict access and these addicts no long can get theor meds they look on cheaper and easier alternatives which is heroin.

Crack kills blacks more than anyone else - and I'm sure as hell why

>Slavs
>white

I don't have an answer to that. All my friends OD

white people are smarter and that quickly leads to nihilism so desperately try to feel meaning in their lives so they resort to hard drug use because it's the only thing that makes them feel anything any more

Been using for 6 years. It never gets to where you don't feel anything. But close. Meth is the one that really just up and quits on you

Lol no.

Black people are so smart yet too dumb to outsmart crack rocks and crockadil

Heroin is more of a white drug, like meth, only the opposite personality type and effect. Maybe Asiatics are better at processing opiates, as it grows there.

You know, whiskey affects American Indians like an opiate, yet whites will pound that all day.

We're not all built for the same environment, and the introduction of foreign substances can have nasty effects.

70% of the population is white.

This, all you retards in this thread baka

see:
and:

>Germans
>in charge of keeping migrants out

>boo hoo I need a warm blanket because I'm a self-important weenie that thinks he's smart and """creative"""

Coke is STILL the champagne of drugs. It instantly fixes everything that makes someone beta and unfit for modern life, for a little over 20 minutes. From what I've seen, nasty as it is, meth would probably be "my thing", if I partied. I'll stick to vodka.

>All these triggered white herion addicts

Coke does too, had to do a fucking entire 8ball to just not pass out when it got bad. I imagine crack is similar, tolerance builds very quickly.

t. Abdel al Muhammad

>Humans are soo smart , why havent they figured out how to live in peace

Humans/white people are fucking animals , give a dog an IV bag of Heroine and take it away and the dog may even start talking and suck yo dick for more heroine.

Drugs are drugs retard , I can make you suck my dick if i put a neddle in your head. And once I do , you'll beg me to suck my dick just to get some more.

And you'll do it eitherway because you know OP's a faggot

>how to support Muslims in Trump's America
>what would happen if North Korea nuked the U.S.
>why authoritarianism refuses to die
God damn, Vice turned into fucking garbage, and sold out, too.

They used to find interesting and undereported topics and their style was fairly objective, if a bit hammy on the whole "hipster" thing. Now, they'll tow the corny globalist line right off the edge of a cliff. Fuck them doubly, for still pretending to be edgy and counter-culture.

>Germans
>Majority of children are "migrants"

>Jewish doctors get poor whites addicted to powerful painkillers
>cut them off
>they turn to the cheaper heroin

It's always the Jews.

>white people
>too dumb to outsmart heroin?

Is this one of those phony stories where 'they' are actually counting mexicans as whites?

>so these 'white' people come to the us illegally
>they have pain
>ay carumba! can't get a prescription
>call their amigo
>they traffic the shit into the us
>of course a mexican can buy heroine from a mexican!

I want to see the data before I buy into this fake news

this

>fake news

are you retarded or just living in a bubble for a while?

newsweek.com/2016/01/08/big-pharma-heroin-white-american-mortality-rates-408354.html

Kek

>white people shoot up, back people get shot up

Because weed is a nigger drug.

*black

why the fuck dont you just quit
i was physically addicted to benzos and gbl and never wanted anything more in my life just to be clean, physical addiction sucks. I went cold turkey on both, supplemented myself with alcohol.
are you that stupid?

Only on Sup Forums would someone feel like they're being strawmanned for being accused of saying blacks were smart.

>all these white cucks defending heroin usage

Enjoy dying while you leave your women here to get non white cock

>so you're saying white people are so weak that journalistic discrimination causes them to off themselves with hard drugs?
Sup Forums says it's what causes cucking and liberal thoughts in general.

>14 posts by this id

White people have more relatives they can steal from to get money to buy heroin. Therefore they end up being able to afford enough to OD.

>German cucks
>master race

Are you Molyneux or something? nu pol doesn't know what the fuck a strawman is.

>mfw smart
>still carry a DXM addiction from HS stress of staying up for days doing work for my scholarship

Strongly pondering suicide.

Production of recreational drugs is waste of good soil and amateur chemistry.

gee Vice, white people are the majority, so it makes sense they are the majority of people ODing on heroin. fuck Vice is stupid

psychologytoday.com/blog/the-scientific-fundamentalist/201010/why-intelligent-people-use-more-drugs