Bootlickers BTFO

>be americunt
>refuse to stand up
>get hard labour

conservativetribune.com/sailor-who-refused-to-stand-anthem/

How the fuck will you bootlickers defend this one?

Other urls found in this thread:

themilitarywallet.com/types-of-military-discharges/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nobody wants unpatriotic scum in their military, who knew?

Don't hire niggers then.

How can they force you to do hard labor? Are they gonna pick me up by the arms and move my legs like a marionette? I know military overspending is a problem but it would take at least three people to manipulate my limp body into doing something if I'm dead weight.

Are you austistic fellow leaf?

Either they do the labor or they get a dishonorable discharge, which will leave them with less job prospects than a pedophile in a school district.

This. Dishonorable discharge is almost as bad as a felony. Can't own a gun either

You forfeit your humanity when you sign up for the military. The armed forces aren't a fucking nigger lives matter rally, sit your ass down and do as you're told.

best way out is do what they say or suicide

HAHAHA THAT NIGGER BITCH SHEBOON WAS FORCED INTO SLAVERY AGAIN HAHAHA

Bunch of cucks in this thread.

>fighting unjust wars because they might fire you

Army vet here.
11 General Orders? Yeesh, we only had 3, and I only remember one.

Anyway, long story short, contractual obligations.
This shit's in the fine print but no one reads it.

I'll say the punishemtns a bit harsh, but it does set a good example.

Why do they let women in the military?
Why do they let niggers in the military?
Why do they let nigger women in the military?

>sit your assistance down
Unless the anthem is playing or someone more important than you enters the room or speaks to you

Someone has to be the first to get shot. And since you aren't allowed to RWDS or repatriate...

Rather simple really. I as your superior give you an order. If you refuse that order you will get charged and get in even more trouble. Up to and including jail time loss of pay,loss of rank and even a dishonorable discharge depending on the offense. The article claims she was given an Honorable Discharge.
themilitarywallet.com/types-of-military-discharges/
They literally let her off the hook. They could have easily given her a general discharge.

If a soldier refuses to follow simple orders, then their superiors have no reason to believe they will follow any orders. It'd be like not saluting the Pesident because you personally dislike him. Your feelings shouldn't matter in the milatary, faggot.

>die in a war
>or don't
Hard choice

You really have to consider your station, on the philosophical level, if you have reckless abandon for your sense of self-preservation just because money is involved.

You are literally being pimped. But hey, don't get mad at me. I didn't invent the system, neither did you.

What would Sweden do if this happened there?

>disobey a direct order
>expect not to be disciplined

The military should be much harder to get into. Starship Troopers had it right. Had a lot of things right. The book, that is.

What can I say? Some things are worth dying for. I'm sorry you don't understand that. My primary motivation in life doesn't involve money.

A bit harsh? They gave her an honorable discharge and a slap on the wrist. I WISH they had given her a dishonorable

american forces arent really picky

In Starship Troopers federal service was extremely easy to get into. You could be a cripple or a tard, they would make a position for you to serve.

Federal service, yes, but actual combat, the stuff that matters, was difficult. Just MI, the main army was trained as hard or harder than our special forces. Our current standards for basic infantry are too soft.

It's one of those things women have been fighting for for ages, but I fucking know they immediately regretted it.

Imagine how the first woman to get jury duty must've felt

I thought MI was the special forces. It's been too long, looks like I need to re-read.

I agree we need harder training and harsher punishments.

Whipping is genuinely a completely reasonable punishment for offenses like robbery. What's more useful to reform or deter a criminal? A good beating in town square for everyone to see, or 5 years of his life, wasted among people just as bad, or worse than him? If you can't fix a man, just get rid of him or use him for something else, like manual labor, removed from the society he cannot cooperate with.

Make the nigger a General.