Gay thread: 2017 party edition

Happy New Year Sup Forums. We had some wild ride through 2016. We need to make few upgrades during 2017 for sure.
First gay thread for homosexual Sup Forumsaks here.
Let's discuss our future and our plans or just hang out around.
Heteros are welcomed too but please be a good boy.

- what do you expect from Trump in 2017?
- who is your favorite Sup Forums related male and why?
- how many redpilled gays you know?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_zdBxEm4cu0
youtu.be/NeoYBhnhxW4
youtu.be/Q8fWwXNXZq4
youtu.be/Ia7LFtqaEV8
youtu.be/zMTbFSJ_Tr4
vice.com/en_ca/article/young-and-gay-in-putins-russia-full-length-vice
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow_Pride#Moscow_Pride_2006
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Neck yourself faggot.

Don't need to be so butthurt, american.
Go have some nice hamburger, think about your life and come back with a better attitude.

2017 will be the year of the cure

Nice. Hope it will cure many bad things.

Homosexuality is a gift and we, redpilled right wing gays will help you clean this world for sure.

After all unlike heterosexual men, we, gay, dont rely on women and cant be fooled by their degenerate behaviour.

Taк ты тpaпyeшь или пpocтo пидop?

C кaкoй цeлью интepecyeшьcя?

>- what do you expect from Trump in 2017?
He will start with the wall

>- who is your favorite Sup Forums related male and why?

Not sure, I hate Milo since he is a coalburning, zionist jew faggot. I like flynn. He is qt.

>- how many redpilled gays you know?
zero

Oh man I wish there was a cure for homosexuality.
I'm having a hard time right now because I want to have a wife and make 3 kids with her but at the same time I know that a marriage like that will end in a total desaster. I just want to be normal. Being gay isn't nearly as fun as /fit/ always portrays it to be.

>Oh man I wish there was a cure for homosexuality.
kys

>kys
no

>Being gay isn't nearly as fun as /fit/ always portrays it to be.
You just a lazy faggot with low self esteem.
You should be proud to be gay AND german. You are disgrace to our kind.
Kill yourself at once!

>found the anti Putin , unpatriotic poster

are you so triggered that I'm not fully on board with being gay that you have to reply twice to my post? Pathetic.

>being proud of your sexuality

that's even worse. You didn't do anything worthwhile to achieve that sexuality. I can understand if you are proud of your success at work or in academics but being proud for prefering men over women? Putin, please.

If i ever will be in germany i will find you and fuck your tight virgin boyhole. And show that being gay is amazing.

>Let's discuss our future
I hope it involves suicide

Hi I'm 23 year old gay, I think
I only fucked with 40 men though
I'm too shy to try on women, gays easier on grindr and romeo

I expect Trump to ban Islam, deport Muslims, dismantle NATO, btfo Saudi Arabia and Turkey who support Islamism

My fave pol related male is Geert Wilders on European level and Putin on international

I know 1 half red pilled fag, my ex "bf" (3 month relationship no penetration)
I red pill him on Islam, migration and stds among gays

Homophobe this isn't Mongolia, either suck dick or leave

I hope your local skinhead group finds you and beats you.

Disgusting battymen

Fuck off pidoraha.
No such thing in russia, faggot

I'd rather be the top so let's switch positions.

k fine, Hans.

As long as its a real you, and not some mentall illness made by heteros that tells you to be afraid of getting fucked and "G-guyz its ok when you fuck and not when you being f-fucked :^)"

I can't imagine myself bottoming. But I'm willing to try it with you Ivan.

BRISBANE

*smirk*
"You think you're match for me and my katana XxXDarkXxXS3ph3r0tHXxXW33DL0RDXxX420?
*teleports behind you*
*unzip fedora*
*Cuts you into 6 million pieces*
*farts loudly*
"Psshe notthin personnel kiddo"

You don't have to be extremely proud but you don't have to be self-hating either. Just because none of the gays you know are redpilled doesn't mean you can't be redpilled.

>germany submitting to russia
NOT AGAIN
MY DICK CAN'T HANDLE ANOTHER COLD WAR

>/Gaygeneral on pol

And it's only Jan 1st

Don't give these freaks children.

Kys freak

>/gaypol/

w-wut?

What a handsome man on your pic. Mind if i penetrate you? :^)

That's what you think, faggot. Careful with your anonymous hookups, it would be a real shame if it turned into a snuff film.

Your'e a sick man. Seek help

I can give reasons for some of these statistics. Am gay, am in a long-term relationship (5 years), am redpilled. Gay culture is really promiscuous compared to lesbian culture. Also, lesbians tend to act more 'masculine' because they relate more to boys for much of their childhood, so they are therefore more violent. Anal sex is riskier, and western gays are promiscuous, so that is why we have more AIDS. Gays and lesbians are less mentally stable because they don't feel normal. And you cherry-picked some organizations.

>Russian admits he's gay

I just submitted a tip to the FSB. Have fun getting v&

Anyway, don't be a hypocrite, I see your flag.

>let me tell you what your country is really like.png

>That's what you think, faggot. Careful with your anonymous hookups, it would be a real shame if it turned into a snuff film.
Oh please Mr.American.
Tell me more about what happening in russia. I only was born in the middle of it so i dont know shit!

Take a load of this delusional burger.
>ireland
kek
I just submitted a tip under your cheek, leafie

What are you keking at? I really hope some right wingers find you and beat the shit out of you fucking freak

>let me tell you what your country is really like.png
Sure.
PS:
Btw we already had our first gay parade. It didnt caught any problems or violence.

I'm not self hating. I just sometimes wonder how it could be if I were straight. When you grow up and constantly imagine the perfect family with a wife and three kids only to find out later on that you can't really have that dream because of dicklust then you aren't exactly happy about it user.

>clearly no one is capable of knowing what goes on in a different country even after watching news from it

Meme spouting retard.

youtu.be/_zdBxEm4cu0
youtu.be/NeoYBhnhxW4
youtu.be/Q8fWwXNXZq4
youtu.be/Ia7LFtqaEV8
youtu.be/zMTbFSJ_Tr4
vice.com/en_ca/article/young-and-gay-in-putins-russia-full-length-vice

>What are you keking at? I really hope some right wingers find you and beat the shit out of you fucking freak
Its like the only thing this type of people can submit is to write some autistic
"I-i really hope nazies will find you :(("
"reported to FSB :("

Face it. You're helpless, faggot.

gay are ok people

Obviously you retard i'm Irish you're Russian you see why I can't do it myself? I would if I could freak

>butthurt ireland keeps returning to this thread after he was insulted and found helpless
>i-i hope 100 year old meme jpg will help! :(

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow_Pride#Moscow_Pride_2006

Lying sack of shit. Most of your country hates you and a good portion want you dead. Don't try to pretend that you'll ever be accepted there.

t. Russian immigrant, ya hatchu shto ktota tyba ubyl, scatabaza :^)

>I would if I could freak
Doubt it.
If you was near me, you couldn't do anything, sorry to crush your wet dreams. :)

Ok all jokes aside what's it actually like being gay in Russia? Are there many openly gay Russians? Are you threatened at all for it? Were you ever held back from things like work because of it? How hard is it to find other gays to settle down with and lastly how would the general public in your area feel if they saw you and a bf together and you were obviously being gay? Would you have to hide it in public (like not kissing in public etc)?

The media here tries to say that life is absolute shit for gays in Russia but I don't trust the media here

Haйc пoдщeчныe мeмы, живoтнoe. Иди нa двaчe пoпpыгaй.

>Russia must Open itself

>Being this delusional
Sure pal whatever makes you sleep at night

Пpыгнyл тeбe зa щeкy, пидopaхa.
Пpoвepяй.
shhh

when will this kike finally die? Same goes for rockefeller.

>cant be fooled by their degenerate behaviour
Only be fooled by your own

>this kills the russian user