>105209189
I filter you retards for a reason
it's like leafs except worse

>serbia
>opinion literally doesnt matter

He's not gonna do shit, he's just a house flipper

Who are you quoting?

redpill me on Obama, he seems like a cool dude from what I've seen

He's just trolling you retard. God. You don't get it do you? Elections never mattered. Both Trump and Hillary are nothing but puppets

This famalam fuck drumpf and fuck white people amarite drumpfkins are delusional daily reminder thaat hillary WON by 3 million votes its the outdated racist and sexist system that picked him cuz rural white men with no high school voted for him

A reminder.

If Serbia ever becomes relevant then maybe you can talk. Until then keep sucking that Croat cock.

Thank god.

>He thinks meme arrows are for quotes
ISHYGDDT

I wish he would. Time to clean earth up. This time we make sure to get every damn kike

you do know that king nigger is attempting to frame trump for ww3 right now right?

He repealed the illegalization of government-sponsored propaganda, recently allocated over 100 million taxpayer dollars to a state-funded news platform, and doubled national debt from 10 to 20 trillion dollars.

Also, his birth certificate is a forgery. For all anyone knows since no one seems to know anything about the "real" "Obama," they could've had a foreigner presiding the highest level of American office for 8 years.

You would like him. Maybe Sweden will elect him after they abolish citizenship

thanks leaf

no bully, I'm not a cuck

I hope you don't still think ehs a pretty cool guy who doesn't afraid of anything.

wow a non shitposting leaf what a great start to the year

obama isn't even the first black president

What was so bad about Obama? Didn't care about US politics until Trump.

Look: And those are just recent things, two of them happening in the last couple months. The propaganda repeal was 2013 or something.

Wooden teeth was the original grill

He hacked Merkel's phone, remember that? Wouldn't be surprised if she's taking refugees because of blackmail

he wasn't black though

Nice proxy, thou if genuine, enjoy imminent (local) conflict unless you pay your protection fee like the rest.