Former Atheist Mark Zuckerberg Gets Religion

At what age did you grow out of atheism?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=92FCRmggNqQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

so suckerberg is /rolemodel/ already?

Let me guess

HE'S JEWISH!?

anything but worshiping a kike

m.youtube.com/watch?v=92FCRmggNqQ

So, he found out he is a jew?

You know how when you enter a dreamless sleep? That's how it is to die, but you just don't wake up.

Islam?

The one true religion

At what age did you realize that asking such loaded questions is childish and arrogant??

when the pope calls for a crusade to retake constantinople

>i went through a period when I questioned things
>now i don't

Wow thanks Jew. Here's a password to my online bank account.

>inb4 finds Islam and starts spewing anti-Israeli sentiments

Literally anudda Shoah

What is it? What is it?
curious...

That's just because he married Serena Williams and we all know black people are religious

Zuckerbergs existence is one of the strongest reasons to doubt the existence of any god.

>When a commenter asked him, “Aren’t you an atheist?” he responded: “No. I was raised Jewish and then I went through a period where I questioned things, but now I believe religion is very important.”

>He added: “Priscilla is Buddhist and asked me to offer a prayer from her as well. Buddhism is an amazing religion and philosophy, and I have been learning more about it over time. I hope to continue understanding the faith more deeply.”

Actually, God allows evil for the greater good, the possibility that evil will repent or do something good. For example in Lord of the Rings, the mercy of Bilbo and Frodo in allowing Gollum to live and even go with them on their journey, ultimately results in Gollum destroying the ring.
It's a shitty example but I can't think of anything from the real world right now, basically shitty people exist and are allowed to live, God allows this to happen because he is merciful and there is always the potential for good to come from evil.

Another fucking jewbu?

If you're not a fundamental Christian then you worship Satan.

Fuck off.

>be a rich successful high status male
>couldn't embrace the absurd

Great

About 19.

Never really looked back.

softcunt

>becames succesfull as an atheist
>people start knowing more about him
>lose respect and think he is an asshole
>suddenly he becomes a religious person
what kind of advanced jew magic is this?

>get that shit outta here
>rather have the virgins than grow spikes from my back

(((berg)))

>"Then those of you who escape will remember Me among the nations to which they will be carried captive, how I have been hurt by their adulterous hearts which turned away from Me, and by their eyes which played the harlot after their idols; and they will loathe themselves in their own sight for the evils which they have committed, for all their abominations."

>what kind of advanced jew magic is this?

Didnt you know that the jew is immunized against all dangers? One may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat.

((Atheist))

>was an atheist when he was young when it was trendy
>now as he is older he gets religion, thinks all are important
and in a year or two
>zuckerberg is now jewish
real life is so interesting and unpredictable
>zuckerberg: "well, i was young and experimenting with new things, but now that im older and have sucked a few donkey dicks..."
ten years
>zuckerberg is now a conservative, sources report
>zuckerberg: "winston churchill once said 'if you are not a liberal at 25, you have no heart. if you are not a conservative at 35, you have no brain', and now that i am older and have a lot of influence and money and ive sucked even more donkey dicks i wish for gay nigger death daily and my wife is still asian

Hopefully more people turn to religion so I have less morons to share something in common with

I was never an atheist since I was never a retarded shitlib

He got accepted into the ranks of elitist Hermetic Qabalahism. Aka Jew-buddhism to normies.

I thought he always practiced Judaism? His wedding photos had his yarmulke on

choice