The next terrorist attack on US is likely to come in the form of drone strike

The next terrorist attack on US is likely to come in the form of drone strike.

With strict security and CCTVs everywhere on the streets and ports, the best chance of a successful attact is using a cheap drone and a bomb.

discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8F0Q0v7H_9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=At3xcj-pTjg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Muslims are not that smart, just look at the bombings, they blow themselves up instead of throwing the bomb and running away.

good drones cost 3000$ +
terrorist donĀ“t want put so much effort in it, when they can get some kills with traditional tactics

A) drones can't carry very heavy payloads. Most likely an effective IED would be heavier than anything a drone could carry.

B) Jihadi's are basically cheap drones anyway

here is the gap in your logic.
>how would the drone drop a passport at the scene?

this guy

Muslims do not possess the intelligence, money, resources, nor critical thinking skills to use a drone. It'll just be another dude with a gun and/or bomb(s). Besides, it's not worth it. It's much cheaper and easier to just give a guy a legally bought semi-auto, a few clips, and some Home Depot pipe bombs and send him to the nearest crowded area.

Seriously, sandniggers are retarded, if they wanted to actually pull off coordinated attacks, they'd have some guys lie low and work legitimate jobs for like 1-2 years, then have them go out and buy the semi-autos, and have various people buy supplies to make bombs from various stores so it can't be tracked, ship it around, and pull off a series of attacks across the country at the exact same time.

They don't have to be big, just make sure all of your guys are sure to suicide and never give up any info. The country would go fucking insane. This work is not hard, mudslimed are just fucking retarded. No amount of security can stop intelligent people from wreaking havoc.

youtube.com/watch?v=8F0Q0v7H_9Q

20kg would be just a loud firework, huh?

That drone is custom made, cost unknown. That 20kg weight is lifted for all of about 4 seconds.

Your plan is too complex. Someone WILL get caught. Too many people involved.

Requires centralized command. Bad idea

youtube.com/watch?v=At3xcj-pTjg

+1

But what if, they had a muslim on the ground to take the heat... he has a passport in his backpack, but they drop a bomb from a drone on him. Following what I'm throwing down here?

Drones are awesome

2Kg of gunpowder.
Surrounded by 4Kg of metallic balls.
In a stadium
carrying also a small flag
"Wave to the camera"
no camera just to keep retards at peace of mind
button
triple digits

there are some key weaknesses in using a drone for a terrorist attack
though naturally I'm not going to spell it out

it's just something we are going to have to be aware of

Why not spell it out? Please, enlighten us.

But nobody is doing anything illegal until the last minute and minimal communication is required. Everything could be communicated through written letters sent through the mail. The bombs aren't even necessary, just buy guns and ammo legally. You can do that at Gander Mtn in less than an hour as long as your background check is fine. You drive your car to the airport/club/whatever, and just immediately start shooting people, and if you think you're going to get caught, either keep shooting and force them to kill you, or shoot yourself.

It's the opposite of complicated.

Most of your payload would be uselessly shot airborne or into the ground.

The more common place they become, the easier it would be to steal a drone.

Yes, Goyim. Make sure to sign over all your civil rights to protect against the terrorists.

imagine this in 3d
it is targetting below the drone.
I believe this is the reason drones are banned in NY.

Next attack will take place at a sports stadium on live tv.

Screencap this.

Quadcopters are the least concerning. 1000kg home made V1 type devices guided by GPS and aimed via video link at their destination are possible with off the shelf parts. Terrorists are too stupid for that though, they will ductape a knife to some DJI drone.

underrated

drones cost fuck all to make cunt and they're easy as fuck to fly. Drone bombs are legitimate threat, you could use drones that run off gps, you wouldnt even have to fly the fucking thing yourself, you can literally just plug coordinates in and it'll fly over to the specific area and self detonate.

>they will ductape a knife to some DJI drone
first I laughed but then....
a knife doesn't need reloading..
that is brilliant!

Actually the latest trend from the religion of peace is to drive an articulated lorry through a public space at speed, although I'm pretty sure somewhere they are fixing grenades to hobby drones, maybe that will be their next method after our city centres are ruined by anti-truck concrete blocks and bollards.

Why do we need loads of concrete, police, security services, mass spying, profiling, and re-education programs all costing billions when we could just deport/exterminate the problem group of people directly?

The next tellolist attack on US is likely to come in the form of dlone stlike.

With stlict seculity and CCTVs evelywhere on the stleets and ports, the best chance of a successful attack is using a cheap dlone and a bomb.

discuss

A conventional bomb as the primary weapon would be too weighty.

However flammable liquids, shrapnel and other weaponising aspects could utilised.

I wonder what the smallest payload is, that could potentially kill a single target.

10/10

>smallest payload that could kill

They could drop a few dozen assault kitchen knives into a crowd.

quadrocopters are useless. RC airplanes are better for attack. They can carry more payload and they are way faster.

drone with a knife crashing into someone

sounds stupid as fuck, but we are talking about muslims

or fly drone into plane engine to cause crash

This thumb

You don't need that good of a drone. A 300$ one would be enough for carrying a grenade.
You'd need very little for a chemical or biological attack. Hand grenades would be easier though.

> yfw Sup Forums is accused of planning exploding drone attack that killed 49 and maimed 93

>hand grenade attached to a drone

Achmed, just stick to trucks.

>killed 49 and maimed 93
not even a get

Drones will fundamentally change warfare. The applications for indirect fire alone are incredible.

I'm not going to encourage any would-be terrorist or help them flesh out their plans

how stupid would that be

we do need to regulate drones MUCH more tightly, as much as we do with cars at the least
there are a whole range of mis-uses of drones most people havn't even thought about

You by China on Japan. Quit projecting your fears onto us.

>get 2 grenades
>attach to drone
>drone drops grenades at New Year's Eve celebration

At least 10-20 dead and plenty injured
Grenades weight 1 lbs each.
Any drone can lift up to 3lbs and they go for 500dollars.

Some countries still don't have any countermeasures against drones, they could have killed the USA president a year a go with a drone, even today the Australian or British pm would be easy target for a drone loaded with a homemade 2-3kg pipe bomb.
I drove a drone yesterday to watch the fireworks, and realised how easy it would be for me to simply drop a couple grenades from the drone on the people, it was pack nobody would even know what hit them..

t. statist cuck

go away, you dont belong here

Well, it was nice knowing you. Be sure to yell "marble cake" at your sentencing so we know it was you.

you can stil buy cruise missile in old stockyard out west. stripped down to airframe but it be easy to put a engine back in it. It would still fly. I could retro fit one in a few weeks if someone paid for the parts.
I built them for a living. I know them inside and out.

You can attach a much smaller explosive to the grenade to detonate it. Once released.

It's way more effective than a homemade pipe bomb.
Sneaking into the country a couple grenades it's easier than building a homemade pipebomb, in some Europeans countries you can buy grenades on the black market for 200-300 euros.

You release the safety pin and attach a much smaller explosive that detonates after a few seconds when released from the drone it's not really that complicated.

>we do need to regulate trucks MUCH more tightly, as much as we do with automatic assault rifles at the least
there are a whole range of mis-uses of trucks most people havn't even thought about

Pass law against guns, Criminals don't care and still get guns.
Pass law against drones, Terrorists don't care.

It's not ilegal to talk about this senpai.
I'm not instructing terrorist or something, unless I was disclosing I formation about the mechanism to be used for the attack is 100% legal, just like saying a gun can be used to killed a lot of people during New Year's Eve.

We should be careful though. Sandniggers are not as smart as whites, we dont want to give them ideas. Hell they only just figured out driving a truck into a crowd is a good way to kill people.

>Muslims are not that smart.
Wrong. They're crafty sons of bitches.

>Muslims do not possess the intelligence, money, resources, nor critical thinking skills to use a drone

Thank god our lebs are to dumb to dream up anything too horrendous. Still it's only a mater of time.

Whites have superior creative ability to sandniggers.

Well...!

>jet fuel
>melt steel beams

>Actually the latest trend from the religion of peace is to drive an articulated lorry through a public space at speed, although I'm pretty sure somewhere they are fixing grenades to hobby drones, maybe that will be their next method after our city centres are ruined by anti-truck concrete blocks and bollards.
What if they build a truck sized hypnodisc. Actually building thousands of cheap car sized hypnodisc drones and attacking ISIS with them would be pretty funny, cost less than an ATGM and would knockout any technical or VBIED. The unending stream of cheap flywheel drones smashing everything up would hurt morale.

>although I'm pretty sure somewhere they are fixing grenades to hobby drones

Hezbollah used drones to drop unguided bombs in Syria.

Wow what a shitty drone. Terrible motors, ESCs are even worse. Definitely not BlHeli ones. Props are garbage too, LiPo is a joke.
Wiring is a mess (who solders ESC cables to motor cables fucking plebs), tons of loose cable to get into the props. Should've invested in a PDB and zip-ties.
The frame is a disaster, everyone knows that Aluminum carries vibrations. Carbon fiber tubes next time, try getting the layout right too.
Electronics are un-flyable, no FPV and a fucking PWM receiver. The grenade didn't explode either.

1/10 my cat could've built a better one 3 years ago.

maybe if your government wasn't so incompetent you wouldn't be attacking statism

protecting your group interests through regulation isn't being cucked, being cucked is letting that one libertarian asshole do whatever he likes and put you all at risk

well your last terrorist attack was a truck ramming because the terrorist couldn't get guns

while it' true that terrorists and criminals will go from one tactic to another to avoid regulatory hurdles, it keeps them from getting good at any one tactic and forces them to take risks

if you ban legal drones, the one person ignoring the law is much easier to find, and everyone knows when they see a drone something is wrong

you will find that our laws are very grey, you can be charged with aiding terrorists even if what you did was legal or trivial
I'm sure you can see that this talk seems safe now, but retrospectively it would be very different if something DID happen