JUST

JUST

I pity her badly even after everything she has done, every person she has cheated, swindled, lied and killed for her political ambitions. She literally sold her mind, body and soul to just as evil, if not even eviler, people and beings just so she could become the first female president.

Now, she's lost everything and all she has to replace it is the feeling of giving everything you had nothing to show for it. Perhaps she should spend the rest of her time with her grandchild and attempt to right the wrongs she has done, but knowing the Clinton's, I highly doubt they'll act so paramount in the future.

Nobody deserved to lose more, yet I still pity her.

I feel no pity for that evil bitch. She needs to pay more .

If she wasn't a manipulative, vindictive, corrupt bitch I would genuinely feel pity for her -- but she is so I don't.

and pay she shall, yet I still pity her nonetheless.

THIS IS MY BRUNCH SONG

JUST BEFORE LUNCH SONG

She's deleting more emails

And what's ever better / worse, is she lost to a Reality TV Star and Celebrity Tycoon.

That's the cherry on top of it all, she lost to a multi-billionaire alpha who spent more time doing IRL 8/8 b8 trolling and shitposting then any other candidate in history... and she still deserved to lose more because of how irreprehensible she is and the people around her are!

>lose democrat primaries to Barack Obama despite winnign more votes, spending more money and having the dem establishment support her
>lose presidency to Trump despite winning more votes, spending more money and having everyone support her

Is there a weaker candidate than her? Is there a more incompetent politician than her?

She's probably sad about the fact that the only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

i am going to say this olny one time I AM THE FUCKING GOTH KING and me and my boys are going to show this little redneck town what metal is you think u know eivl and we are eivl bc we are goths but were not eivl we dont 666 tattoo but we will make and do make music that will make u think are mines come from hell but just keep in mine we are just a death metal band that all

>City people all voted for Hillary.
Trump actually didn't do badly with city people in general, many large cities like Phoenix actually went to Trump.

>Lithuania

Stop biting that shit. That idiot has been spamming that for a month straight.

Can the power of metal stop the Russians from pushing your shit in with their missiles and tanks Goth King of Lithuania?

>you now realize she's actually playing Pokemon Go
>she's alone because she didn't want any of her friends to see her playing pokemon games on her phone
>right now she's trying to figure out which one Pepe is

Phoenix doesn't have a major university.

It's not a city.

>leaf

Hillary's a literal mess at this point, but im still angry and disappointed that she didn't get locked up

Fucking kek