Is there an afterlife Sup Forums?

Is there an afterlife Sup Forums?

i think in the end all the atoms of the universe will convene and remember the old universes and then start over to see what happens

Yes but only if you are a good goy

Hard to say

Honestly, if I were you I wouldnt worry about it and focus more on having a nice life with lots of experiences

Yes

Age of Sigmar here we come!

I have seen to much, and heard to much to think that once we die, its all over.

Yes but it's more of a waiting line for reincarnation.

why dont you kys and then report back to us

you're going to trigger the hardcore edgy athiests on here who don't like it when when people discuss other theories than "no we hav no soul cuz i'm athiest".

> (OP)
>you're going to trigger the hardcore edgy athiests on here who don't like it when when people discuss other theories than "no we hav no soul cuz i'm athiest".
Which is an interesting interpretation because Sup Forums-Christians are literally the most edgy, contrarian and emotionally unstable people on the internet. "*tips fedora*" and is not a winning argument just because your feefees were hurt.

>afterlife must mean there's a god
who says afterlife isn't a part of nature?

Is there life after Sup Forums?

Because muh materialist dogma. If something isn't matter based and describable according to the laws of nature, it does not exist.

only for whites

afterlife is a misnomer, you are currently dead. What comes after is life.

Why should i assume existence of something if it has no signs of existence? We canno't say it doesn't exist, but we can say, that we don't have a reason to believe it does exist.

why all the virtue signalling?
you could've spared us all that just by saying 'im an atheist'

Yes, when you die you go into a respawn lobby and you chat with all manner of people and fuckheads about what you did in life and then you gather around and reroll new characters. You can totally trust me!

>muh laws of nature
implying you understand a tad bit about how nature works.
hell,we are yet to understand how the sun works.

Ectoplasm

But I should also add that by dying you leave behind a spooky skeleton. The purpose of all of this is to make as much skeletons as possible so that all players rolling new characters will get spooked at least once in their lives. We're almost to the finish line now...