Female White Knights

We are all familiar with your average white knight. He's your stereotypical morbidly obese, socially awkward, sprite-dorito, keyboard wielding, neckbeard bearing, basement dwelling, virgin manchild, who at the first hint of female pheromones in trouble, descends to primal rage ready to sacrifice himself just for a whiff of the precious flower.

So my question is this: Does this creature exist in its opposite, the Female White Knight? Are there hairy chested and armpitted, virgin Womanchildren out there living it out at daddy's basement, consuming obscene amounts pizza+diet coke, who at the first hint of a male in trouble, they get the irresistable urge to rush to their aid in the hopes that maybe-just maybe they'll finally get a taste of that divine man-flesh rod?

Come in the thread my dear girls and open your hearts to me. I want to hear your epic adventures and the lads you saved. And what was your reward of course. (Or what you would like it to be).

i think you're like 1/3rd onto something. Your closest thing is a fujoshit or a christmas kek. beta fags eat em up though.

Yes, my sister

Dunno, but there are some very sad girls out there. Their autism just doesn't manifest in the same way
See lolcows.

Christmas kek?

Interested. What does it mean?

Christmas Cake.
How do you sell it after the 25th ?

>Girls trying to defend the 'honor' of men so they have a chance to sleep with them.
>implying girls would ever do this.

I'm sure they exist, but I don't think they'd go about doing that unless they were really, really desperate for a dicking.

The only way is if they told off some bitches who were teasing him and then gave him a blowjob to feel better.

I suppose you can just call her an Internet Cum Bucket.

>So my question is this: Does this creature exist in its opposite, the Female White Knight?
absolutely and they are the worst snakes of them all do not touch run for your life avoid at all cost

I forgot about this.
>go to lolcow
>see ASHA thread
>remember everything
I feel sick.

Extreme mark down to Jews or penny punching krauts.

I've been to /cgl/ a few years ago and there were girls posting pictures of bloody clots coming out of their vaginas. And one girl stuck some tampons in her mouth. In full costume. I never went back there

Not sure. But aren't rapefugees welcome leftists who pander to all niggers and even white violent criminals kinda the same?

Fangirls and they are absolutely fucking disgusting.

> he only hits me because he loves me so much

So Candice the Cuck Slayer?
>They're attacking the honor of muh husbando Trump!

You just may be unto something Johannes

Yeah, they exist. Found a picture of them here along with a cucklord.

great thread. Greeks know how to get a discussion going

No idea but your op pic is cool so here I am in the thread

I get pretty regularly bullied at my work by my boss. Theres three girls who stick up for me though. Its nice.

I find them incredible funny. It really warms my heart that there is such terrible people on the other side of gender street
Yep, like women. Once they pass 25 their value decrease.
Apparently it's not as often as /fit/ humour would make it to be (since /fit/ is now r9k)

Not really; the white knight phenomenon is pretty tailored to male sexuality. This question is kind of grounded on the assumption that the two are the same, which they're not.

I suppose it could happen if the girl is really, really infatuated with the guy.

yes, they're called femanons

Modern Feminism is fucking cancer

delete facebook, hit the gym and lawyer up

have an upboat

I think White guilt and guilt in general is more present in females then males because females are more emotional

Oh. Im pretty /fit/. Im pushing 10% BF with a chest press of 100kg. I just dont care when the boss picks on me.

Why delete facebook though?

Yes but they also only defend women.

They don't need to be white knights because women have high social and sexual market value by default.

Depends on how attractive the guy is compared to her, like if your attractive girls will do anything for you even if your autistic.

desu it manifests differently, all the alternative girls with tatoos or gamer girls are the female equivalent, the reason guys are sjws is because they think that by changing the rules they can get pussy. Chad Thundercock is great but he's a sexist pig so choose me instead sort of thing. Girls do it too, they appeal to the guy by making themselves seem different to Stacey, sure Stacey is hotter than me but i'll share your interest in video games and I have tattoos of shit that makes me seem interesting.

>Female
>Knights

i know it's bullshit because evolution, but i like the idea. please keep me posted

they exist in the form of feminists and sjw

>this new to the internet

Nice hitler digits though.

No, if you ever went out of your house you'd know that they obviously don't exist, just like "fembots". All women need to do to "finally get a taste of that divine man-flesh rod" is open their legs. That's literally it. Even a 1/10 woman will eventually find a man desperate enough to fuck her that way.

>The Eternal cunt
At least sometimes it gets the right one.

Just look at the bieber fangirls. There's a shitload of them.

Wait, she's one of them in the pic I posted?

Women always want to "help" other people, it's very important for them to feel needed and appreciated. All of those women who want to help refugees and gays are the female version of white knights, in their minds they're helping those who are weaker then them.

Female neckbeards are the worst because they have nobody to shame them for their autism, which makes them develop further and further into delusional narcissism. It's always pissed me off that I have to work hard and become a good person, while a women can mentally have down syndrome and find a guy begging to give her money

No, because even the most disgusting woman can get dick if she wants.

Ive been on Sup Forums for two years m8. Im not deleting my facebook because some neckbeard who can't find his own cock in the shower told me too.

Put the old face back so I can repost this without violating any dead.

Females vehemently defend other women who are subject to criticism/scrutiny for their actions.

Have you met a woman?