A man who thinks he is a girl has 200,000 subscribers

A man who thinks he is a girl has 200,000 subscribers

THICC

Passable if you don't hear it speak.

COCK

MENTALIST

My dick thinks she's a girl and that's what is important

BURN THE SODOMITE

200,001 subscribers if you include my dick desu senpai.

Train wrecks do have a degree of entertainment value.

she also admits she is mentally ill just like all trannies

Any vids of her getting fucked?

>she

Wel...

At least she against children going through HRT or adopting any kind of trans behaviour.
How many other trannies fight for it to be labelled as child abuse?

REMINDER:

When PJW was in the States he had a sexual relationship with that he-she. He probably even sucked the feminine penis.

Most of them are right-wing traditionalists too. Kek

>she

Now the real question is: who is more crazy
the guy that has to dress like a woman to get his ideas across
or the society that creates this situation and also allows this something like this ?

If this guy stayed normal, I doubt he would have gotten much attention.

(((Alt-Right)))™® ©

Your dick has a good taste.

Is it worth doing this to make money?

Probably the man he really is looks nothing like this chick, so easy to stay anonymous.

Downside is you might actually want to chop your dick off later.

Society, if it wasnt so pozzed then Mr White might be sane

>Jailhouse Gay
>Jailhouse Gay (also known as Nerdgay), is an alarming and amusing phenomenon whereby straight degenerate (male) geeks far too unattractive to ever be allowed to have sex with a actual woman have sex with each other. It's most common in circles where there are little or no women and little or no choice.

just in case any newfriends wonder why Sup Forums is full of delusional faggots and mentally ill crossdressers while preaching about how bad degeneracy is

get out while you still can

we don't make sense

none of this makes sense

we're exactly like the people on tumblr who say they love feminism but also love islam

we're victims of irony please god help us

implicit anglo culture desu senpai

> romanian logic

You know too much.
Beware.

Is that what the MAINSTERN METEOR have been feeding you?

Lol if true. Source?

VIBRANT GAY SCENE

She is a Cis female with a feminine penis

namae wa?

the tweet israel

REMINDER:

Constantly repeating a forced meme doesn't give it traction

this beta faggot has 50mil subs and made an estimated $7.5~12 mil last financial year, all for playing shitware games and speaking shit that none of the autists that listen to him would remember 15 minutes after switching off (...and he was a one-man operation up until recently)

>brood on that

ironically, the more you hear them speak, the more passable they become (you get used to the voice and it you kind of end up associating it with good sex -- as distinct from sarlaccs' whiny bleating, which is more associated with alcoholism and suicide / homicide)

>really makes you think

damn.......
seriously caused me to brood.....

>attention-seeking faggot
>a trap

pcik one

Source would be appreciated.

nothing wrong with a feminine penis... it's feminine, so cannot be faggoty

jesus fucking christ I can't even imagine what ___ parents went through...

A cossak that heats up knives and cut things got almost 10 times that in a month who gives a shit

I meant THIS beta faggot

I'm so alpha I would tear apart any tranny's ass.

What is turning me on is that fact that I'm fuckin a beta mentally unstable guy that looks like a hot girl.

I'm showing him his place in the food chain, the fact that he's nothing but a fuckin herbivore lying in a bed with the biggest predator out there.

We were both born the same gender, but only one of us is clearly a natural predator, and it is me.

Eat my huge dick and spread your anus. Alpha is here. Get fucked, weeaboo.

Toppest of keks. That picture explains (does it need explaining) that guys who like traps are just fags or bisexuals (meme) who are rationalizing. Poorly.

This hilarious

an OP who thinks he isn't a FAG got 40+ (you)s

>tfw you ironically shitpost yourself into being gay

>her

that, and that they do't give a fuck what other who waste their lives consternating about think (hence the "I tell you when I see you again" -- i.e., never)

it's a really densely layered meme, actually... kinda the '9-11 Obi-wan' meme for traps

I'm here just to say that I would fuck her
>inb4 her
Also the penis makes it better
>inb4 you gay

Anudda one.

Damn
The content of this post.............
Verily incites meditation...........

How is bisexuality a meme ?

Its funny because that bald faggot is a bisexual degenerate.

I wouldnt be surprised

Not as bad asmost trans sound

I'd fuck the shit out of him while calling him a dirty little boy

Blaire is fucking hot. I'm not gay or anything but I would unironically smash the shit out of that boipucci

>implying you would not

Hmm
Gonna need more pictorial data

thats not christian xxx dude

FAGGOT

I'd cum inside that mouth before he'd even knew what was going on.

if it looks like a girl, thinks like a girl and makes my weewee hard like a girl - it's a girl

That's a pretty impressive fake cunt.

I bet he sleeps with loads of guys that never even know.

Leave Blaire White alone. Her/his heart is in the right place, she/he is one of us.

how is that possible? i thought he is gay?

Bullshit. PJW is a fuck faced fag who can't get pussy. Not even tranny pussy.

You're either a fag or straight. Dipping into the opposite or same sex "experimenting" isn't a defining trait of your sexuality. It's as fallacious as saying, I eat healthy food 90% of the time but sometimes I indulge in junk food - thus - I don't eat healthy.

el oh ellllll

Nice ID trips.

kek... despite the drumpfian spelling and grammar

I'll subscribe my dick in her asshole

>implyig hes not passive

Her face is gross, her makeup looks like it was done by a drag queen with that nose contouring.

>that bald faggot is a bisexual degenerate.
VIN number diesel suck starts his auto?

no wonder he moped so much when his pedo buddy immolated himself...

> 2017
> STILL WAITING FOR NUDES

where can i buy this?

Kill yourselves disguting mentally ill faggot abominations go back to Sup Forums /r9k/ or Sup Forums you are not welcome here

i have fucked a post-op m->f trans. trust me, you know, lol.

even if it looked 100% from the outside, the inside is skin-temperature, like your arm, and has the same consistency/texture as your arm/skin as well. It's not a mucousy internal hole at all.

once you fuck a m->f, you immediately go back to real females. theres' nothing like a wet warm vagina

>Thailand
Sounds about right

yup. here in thailand. trannies galore.

>That pic
:-)))

im a tremendous faggot

checking those sweet digits

Kill yourself

That's a real pussy, dumpass. No scars are visible and there's a fucking CLITORIS in that picture. In a MtF surgery, you see a giant penis head inside the vaginal opening.

it's part of alt-right

If being alt right means all the tight young BP you can eat, count me in.

wont lie i would totaly fuck her

This faggot bullshit isnt part of right-wing politics.

It is jewish subversion.

Real men think you people are disgusting fags and I dont want you on 'my side'. I want white people to have family values. You people are disgusting jew faggots trying to poison our movement.