"ahah hes so funny xd"

grats amerifat, you've elected a fucking troll

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_gap_(networking)
theguardian.com/world/2013/jul/11/russia-reverts-paper-nsa-leaks
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He is us.

Trump, straight outta Sup Forums.

Go get ran over by a sand nigger.

They did good I think

Well, you can't hack something that is not linked to the internet. Even russian hackers can't hack my drawer. At least i hope so.

That would work.

Well it's what Russia and China do for many communications, they also use pigeons.

If it's stupid and it works - it isn't stupid.

Good, I always wanted a troll for our president. They're cool.

he's not wrong

Russian hackers hacked my hamburger once and I was vomiting for like a day straight.

Yeah that's totally not a bastardisation of what he said yesterday

Literally how Bin laden avoided detection for so long. Deal with it.

You do realise a lot of governments do this?

Anything you send online you should assume it goes public

XDDDD le ebin president trole XDDDD

It'll be great watching Liberals get butt-blasted over everything he does and says, and then the ass hurts will reach astronomical levels when he wins re-election.

According to Democrats, Russians hacked the vote in Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin.

The voting machines in Pennsylvania and Wisconsin are not connected to the Internet. Michigan exclusively uses paper ballots.

>he is not wrong you know

It's cheaper and easier to send high ammounts of data via courier then using internet

but pros anc cons

Can someone explain how this is a bad thing?

"the russians just use pencils"

I dont think anyone actually beleives that they just need an excuse to donors who are revolting that they gave billions to a terrible candidate

That's actually a good idea. Most of espionage is done trough computers anyway.
Just send the information scattered and in code, trough different transport means. Also send in dupes at the same time with the real carriers.

Businesses work under constant threat of having their emails and archives subpoenaed and used against them by the government. So every major businessperson knows there's some shit you just don't put in the computer.

Its not only liberals use emails to scheme.

Patricians use couriars and have personalized wax seals

Funny enough the Germans resorted for a time to using typewriters and sending info by courier when they found out the US was spying

No you bigoted shitlord. Russians hacked all the paper ballots in the election and switched them to trump

That's pretty friggin intelligent actually

We know. That's the point.

How have we declined so far that people are laughing at this?

Why is this considered humorous?

Do millennials view regular mail as being as outdated as a horse and buggy?

Sup Forums here, you're an idiot

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_gap_(networking)

The Russians switched back to typewriters for ultra confidential stuff years ago.

That is what I was thinking.

Though a courier would be less secure and reliable than properly encrypted and managed email.

Podesta either literally got a bag of glue stuck to his nose or he wanted Trump to win and didn't know how to say it subtly.

i recall russians doing it for a long time, since snowden i believe, am too lazy to search

>properly encrypted electronic communication is less secure than handing over sensitive material in a sealed envelope to a third party

delusion

>tfw to inteligent to post unironically

>Though a courier would be less secure and reliable than properly encrypted and managed email.
Not really. Its near-impossible to verify that hardware is not bugged, that algorithm is secure and that it was implemented and used properly.
In Russia, law forbids to to put secret information on internet-connected devices, and most sensitive stuff is hand-written.

They will literally hack it with an axe

Well, if we're going to nitpick his personality I have to say Obama was fat worse. His brown nosing of rappers and other celebs and pandering to millenials was far worse to watch

>he thinks russian hackers don't sweep his house twice a day

seriously?

WEST/TRUMP 2020!!! Make it happen!

There is literally nothing wrong with sneakernet

Obama has fucking Rick Ross of all people to the White House, and his ankle bracelet went off. Obama and Michelle cared more if Beyonce approved of them than the average American. He was influenced by celebs, Trump did the opposite, he influenced Kanye

This is LITERALLY what Russia does.

Trump = Russia confirmed???

theguardian.com/world/2013/jul/11/russia-reverts-paper-nsa-leaks

Trump gave Kanye hope. I believe in Kanye. He WILL be president in 2020.

Why do people blame russian hackers for anything? Most russian hackers are moderates who wouldn't harm a fly. Don't let a few extreme russian hackers make you hate all russian hackers.

Russian hackers are the hackers of peace, so stop the hate!

Legacy technology.

Kanye already said he's considering a 2024 bid, not 2020. He doesn't want to run against Trump after meeting him.

That is actually a viable alternative.
A 21st century version of the World War 1 carrier pigeon.

This would be a nice job for me.

But his 10 year old autistic gay son can do anything with computers. The cooks and cleaners call him small Baron Manning.

The US government already uses diplomatic couriers for sensitive information.

Goddamn, it's like journalists are retarded.

this goes deep

GOOD. Fuck computers. You can't trust them anyway.

See, I assumed Kanye's plan for 2020 was to siphon votes off of the Democrat candidate and ensure a full 50-state sweep for Trump.

Not a chance Kanye wins his first run. He will be the 48th president.

It depends on the content. For depositions, hard copy delivery is ideal. For Amazon orders, internet is fine. Watch liberals say some shit that this argument will wreck

Trump will be in jail long before 2020. Kanye will get the 50 state clean sweep that you are talking about.

Wait, was that not the goal?

See
It's murphy's law.

In the digital age where everybody is finding newer and more sophisticated ways to crack encryption it's sometimes better to drastically change your approach than to risk getting your communications busted wide open.

Besides, you can encrypt paper communication. Cryptography n that.

One time pads and number stations exist for a reason you know.

Whats the problem again?
He is kind of right you know, if the information only exist on paper what are they going to do? They won't just fucking hijack the truck you know.

Is that why he was so gung-ho about getting courier to bring their air conditioners back from Mexico?

True. Everyone is always ready to enact the newest thing, but newer doesn't always mean better

russians hacked my bowels and i have to go poop

it's good to see that the PR machine is still going strong.

introducing a carrier to the equation already creates security risks.
to top that off you want senior officials to hand write sensitive correspondence? that's never going to happen, so you've introduced another party to the equation. then you want to hand encrypt something? you've added another person.

you're just adding points of failure to a system that can already be intercepted and compromised easily.

He can't let Russian hackers gain control of the Platinum chip.

>you're just adding points of failure to a system that can already be intercepted and compromised easily.

Have you got any idea how incredibly vulnerable modern digital encryption is? So many parties have hands in so many pots it's effectively redundant. You seem to assume you can only spy on digital transmissions as it's sent - this is wrong. Pretty much all modern PC hardware has inbuilt backdoors. Not in the Operating system, but in the hardware itself. It can be accessed remotely from the first second it's connected to the internet the first time. Truecrypt was compromised by the CIA, every server an Email has to pass through is compromised by a dozen different agencies, foreign and domestic.

What it comes down to is writing everything in code. Digital or analogue delivery is completely irrelevant, if it's written in plain English it can and will be accessed by third parties.

That was a hidden message to an agent telling him to send the information he has to him via courier and not electronically.

Russian hackers hacked my dog and made him lick peanut butter off my dick

>t. Canuck on vacation in the US

Psst scrubs. You need to buy nanobot dust in bulk and program them to take each drop of ink from Hillary and move it over to Trump's circle on the ballot.

It kinda sucks that it's hard to breathe because inhaled a shitload of them when I was fanning them out my window through out the US but it's cool now that I can hack my lungs and breath underwater!

>introducing a carrier to the equation already creates security risks.

No more than introducing it into an accessible but ostensibly secure network over the internet, even an intra-net.

The senior officials, cryptographers, companies writing algorithms, so on and so forth are already in this equation physical correspondence or no.

You're pretending I'm introducing parties but I'm not, these parties would be there in some form in either method of communication.

The point that I'm making, and it's entirely legitimate, is that occasionally the risks of a physical copy of data carried by courier who himself does not know the code to decrypt the physical information he carries over a physical landscape are lesser, being as it's occasionally harder to intercept him, than wirelessly transmitting communication, especially when our current intelligence networks and primarly organized towards the latter task.

A Courier can also be completely unaware that they're carrying anything remotely sensitive too, as standard practice is couriers don't know what they're carrying or from who, just where it's going.

Russian hackers hacked my cereal box this morning, it was on the shelf but empty.

made me lol

Mexico says otherwise.

Russian hackers hacked my ear a week ago. It hurt a lot and now I periodically have minor tinnitus. Shame they didn't hack the rest of my body and turn me off

Trump says he is smarter than the generals, and now will explain to us how the CIA analysts got it wrong

>he I
Trump really is the first nigger president

I'm going to enjoy your meltdown as he gets impeached and then you realize nobody takes you seriously so all you can do is whine on an anime board.

Russia hacked my neck on a flight on fucking Monday and I still can't turn it all the way left, or right, thanks Putin. ;_;

Really?

Leave it to Sweden to say something as salty and weak as this.

>H-he'll get impeached guize!

Blow me, if Bill Clinton can cum on a Jew's chest in the oval office and still stay in office Trump will be around for a loooooooong time.

are these the same analysts that said iraq had wmds? top work they seem to do

Many Wall Street top heads send stuff written by hand since they at least know how easy it is to track emails.

CIA is a fucking jokethat's why Hussein lived for years and years

What bothers me about shit like this, is that back in the 60's the USA had an elite mind in John Von Neumann working on all of these problems, but the modern equivalent, Edward Witten, is otherwise preoccupied with String Theory right now so instead you have a bunch of IQ 130~ mediocrities

Impeached for what?

sneakernets are your best bet if you're in environment where you can't trust anyone else. look at osama bin laden, he had people go to internet cafes to send data. julian assange used a sneakernet as well when he was under house arrest in the UK.

you can't really break USB flash drives and once encryption is in place it's very hard to break directly, so the only remaining points of failure are the end points. that's a lot more secure than the clusterfuck that is the internet.

this one got me

Americans tend to believe jews did 9/11, but in reality, it was russian hackers.

If information is being repeatedly stolen because hackers can access it, then holding only a single copy to be delivered by a secure courier makes far more sense.

>I 'know things

What did he mean by this?

troll? not the word I'd use

Hi guys, Leafy here.

This 2bh

Can't wait for the Sup Forums meltdown when they realize that they elected a retard who will be used by a actual smart politicans and huge companies for their own benefits

It will be greater than the liberal meltdown kek

And then they get shot and buried by someone who does know what they're carrying, and many hijinks and decapitated/incinerated civilians later, they become the emperor of New Vegas.

Well according to (((them))) that's the reason why the allies were never able to intercept a message that was related to the gas chambers at Auschwitz.

we're going back to 50s levels of humint , back when spies did all the good shit by hand

you're going to get killed and snore your own lung blood you flabby gay smug cuck

Dude with the election of Trump, the nature of cyber-warfare, and all of the shit with Russia I feel like we've been catapulted back into a new Cold War and life is finally interesting again.

>Man from U.N.C.L.E was a documentary