Nigger Behavior Thread

Old White Lady Forced to Kill a Nigger Robbing Her Home

Nigger's family blames ... The Old White Lady.

>MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Relatives of a 17-year-old are angry the teenager was shot and killed by a homeowner who police say was protecting her property.

>The sister of the teen who died identified him as Trevon Johnson. She said he was a student at D. A. Dorsey Technical College.

>“I don’t care if she have her gun license or any of that. That is way beyond the law… way beyond,” said Johnson’s cousin Nautika Harris. “He was not supposed to die like this. He had a future ahead of him. Trevon had goals… he was a funny guy, very big on education, loved learning.”

miami.cbslocal.com/2016/03/11/teen-burglary-suspect-killed-homeowner/

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=415_1399385389
foxcarolina.com/story/25373283/spartanburg-waffle-house-shooting-video-released-sparks-new-debate
youtube.com/watch?v=Q7hFxcy40vk
youtube.com/watch?v=0-FlLXewHYA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitiligo
youtube.com/watch?v=k4oPL4YpnGs
youtu.be/Kc0Pg2ugSzM
youtube.com/watch?v=ow2UOtJ1emU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>“You have to look at it from every child’s point of view that was raised in the hood,” said Harris. “You have to understand… how he gonna get his money to have clothes to go to school? You have to look at it from his point-of-view.”

>Police said the homeowner is cooperating with detectives and was taken to a police station for questioning.

>“She’s a person that is a little distraught because this is her home that someone obviously was in,” Ferrin said.

>Nigger's family blames ... The Old White Lady.

Who cares what they think?

When you live in America, you have to consider what Niggers think.

It affects their behavior.

Niggers are ALWAYS blaming someone else.

For instance:

Jawan and Dante invade a waffle house with bad intentions.

Dante is in pic related, in his cap and gown.

> Clearly he a good boy.

See video in link, below.

liveleak.com/view?i=415_1399385389

A lone white man decides that he is not going to be robbed or killed that day.

Pulls his legal weapon and removes one of the threats. Family upset at the white man.

>Nineteen-year-old Dante Williams' family said there is no doubt he entered the Waffle House in Chesnee back in January of 2012 intent on robbing it, but they say he didn't have to die.

>FOX Carolina obtained surveillance video from inside the Waffle House that investigators said shows Williams and his accomplice Jawan Craig come into the restaurant. Deputies said Williams is the one seen pointing a gun and demanding money.

>Sitting at the bar area of the restaurant was Justin Harrison, a concealed weapon permit holder, who was armed the night of the robbery.

>"They're yelling 'everybody get down, get down' and I'm not getting on the floor. I am not going to be a victim," Harrison said.

>Harrison said while the men terrorized other customers and staff he was deciding when to act.

>"This was the only time," Harrison said. "If I am going to fight it was that one time. He was approaching me and I saw that as him engaging me."

>The above video shows Williams, gun by his side, walk back toward Harrison, who stands up and fires several shots killing Williams almost instantly.

foxcarolina.com/story/25373283/spartanburg-waffle-house-shooting-video-released-sparks-new-debate

youtube.com/watch?v=Q7hFxcy40vk

Go to 3:00 for justice.

Blacks are inferior people, most of them.

Almost all of them.

Dem Comments:

>Were gonna build a boat
>A great big, huge, wonderful boat
>And Africa is going to pay for it
>I talk to mall security guards, and police
>And they tell me
>"These people are not even human."
>I'm telling you folks were going to build a boat
>If you are black, you have to go back.

Bumping for truth.

>Trevon had goals…he was a funny guy, very big on education, loved learning.”
>He had a future ahead of him

>he was a funny guy, very big on education, loved learning.

They are humanitarian scholars once they are dead, apparently.

It's so tragical that all the good niggers die and all you're left with are the violent thugs.

Maybe his family could've helped with that.

It is odd how that turns out.

Another Treyvon left us too early, as we all recall.

>pattern of robbing lemonade stands
youtube.com/watch?v=0-FlLXewHYA

What are the chances that all the apes evolve so we can have a better place to live?

>Blacks
>people
kek, don't flatter to them.

What's up with his melanin? God, it looks disgusting.

>"He was not supposed to die like this. He had a future ahead of him. Trevon had goals… he was a funny guy, very big on education, loved learning.”
>On Thursday, police say Johnson burglarized a home south of 79th Street near I-95 — just blocks away from where he lives.

Like pottery.

Vitiligo. What MJ had.

>What are the chances that all the apes evolve

100 percent, if they don't kill each other in Black on Black violence, Chicago style

>so we can have a better place to live?

Not going to happen for 100,000 years. Sadly evolution takes a while.

>cough syrup in the memorial
>MD 20 20

of course they cry about him

that nigga provided 5 - 6 baby mommas (including the women in his family) with dick.

MFW I know this is true.

Immune system is destroying melanocytes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitiligo

lol. that cough syrup

Zarna joshi, Sup Forumsana kasparian, touching the raw anal, michelle malkin exclusive, crude oil forum, the annihilation of

>Maybe his family could've helped with that.

Hey, Hey, Hey. Don't impose white standards on fatherless niggers. Dem weaves ain't free, cracka.

Education is not a priority in the black community.

And when they go to school they drag the standards of the school down to THEIR level.

Hard to believe, but education in America used to mean real learning.

Now it means that a nigga goes to school and does the minimum.

Satitics is rayciss.

Dindus gonna dind

>be martin mcnbungobabobaga jackson the third
>have dreams of becoming a gang member and steal shit and rape women and leech off of welfare shitposting on twitter about your egyptian heritage n shiet
>wake up as usual to your mother bringing you some stolen bikes for you to ride and some daily kfc she bought with some of her welfare money
>eat the kfc up like a good boi and then ride to some random home with your stolen bike to steal shit
>invade home
>get shot for no reason because you dindu nuffin
>die
>get praised as a martyr for blm n shiet

negroes = cancer

i wish i could go back and kick those farmers asses for bringing them here

>have clothes to go to school
They mean with that that he didn't want to be ridiculed by others niggers while selling drugs and causing other problems. Seriously.

>gettin ready for dem drive by's nigga

Have some 1930's Detroit for comparison.

Damn.

Niggers really are cancer.

Holy shit you're right

Niggers are 7x more likely to murder than whites and Hispanics combined.

Africa ain't taking them, you would be hard pressed to find a group that hates American blacks more than Africa blacks.

holy kek

I find it amusing you're so confident in saying "nigger" here on the internet, when in real life you can't do SHIT.

Literally all Sup Forumsfags can do is live in their own FANTASIES.

It's hilarious, because despite the talk, you're TERRIFIED of us. Lmfao. You KNOW this is true, you KNOW you're nothing more than a pathetic, shy autistic KID who LITERALLY CAN'T LOOK PEOPLE IN THE EYES LMFAO, yet of course online you're a "crusader" (I actually cringed just typing that lmfao). You BOW your head when you see me in the street, you fucking SHIT YOURSELF when you see us late at night, and you're SUCH A LITTLE BITCH THAT YOU CROSS THE STREET TO AVOID US. LMFAO.

Again - go ahead and type out a butthurt reply, but deep down you KNOW what I'm saying is true. That's what makes it so hilarious - literally ALL young western european "nationalists" are scared, pathetic COWARDS. Sure, you have your little Steam groups/IRCs where you whine about "the shitskins", you bitch on your little forums, but WE CONTROL YOUR STREETS. LMFAO. You are PETRIFIED to leave the house after dark, because of us. LMFAO. Aww, little suburban bitch, did the scary dark man give you a nightmare? Don't worry, just go and play Crusader Kings, you can be a real man there! LMFAO.

Real question here. I just bought a gun for protection. If someone breaks into my house do I have the right to shoot. Even if he is not currently aiming or attacking me. Washington state btw

Can you imagine how awesome America would be if we had these in the 1700's?

a great purge is on the horizon, you are scared. its okay, the pain will only be temporary.

hope the old lady is fine after the ordeal. nothing of value was lost.

>I just bought a gun for protection. If someone breaks into my house do I have the right to shoot.
Real answer, compadre:

Get Trained
Get Trained
Get Trained.

The trainers will know the ins and outs of Washington state law.

And will give you excellent ideas about storage and home defense.

Just a few days could save your life and put you comfortably on the same side of the law in case you are forced to defend your home and family.

Nigger threads are great. Unlike actual niggers, who are almost always subhuman welfare addicts. Or professional sports stars. But they seem to chimp out a lot too these days, so I'm glad they don't live near me.

How about you quit being so fucking degenerate low IQ violent apes and we won't have to race war again. You see? This is how white people are. Whites treat others with respect because that what civilized people do. There is a point where enough is enough and white people wont go around being animals and calling every nigger a nigger they'll just kill whoever is destroying their communities and then go on with life. It's up to niggers to evolve to the standards of whites not vice versa nigger.

17 Year Old BT-1100 LSE Stbs Her Mom To D3ath On Christmas Day Family Sides With Teen!

youtube.com/watch?v=k4oPL4YpnGs

>replying to pasta

ok Mohammed

AYO HE DINDU NUFFIN
MO MONEY FOR DEM PROGRAMS N SHIT

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FUCKING CRINGE LMFAO

Again, the SAME FUCKING COPING MECHANISM that I ALWAYS hear from Sup Forumsfags.

>Hurr, g-get ready shitskin, day of da rope is cumin!!!1
>muh euros are waking up!!11
>DOOOZ VULT!!1

You're not "a sleeping giant", you're not "crusaders", you're pathetic, autistic children who got BULLIED AND SLAPPED AROUND by blacks and muslims, and are now trying to take your anger out ONLINE. LMFAO.

But yeah, keep living in your IMAGINARY "muh warrior" world, because real life is the complete opposite of what you want. The fact is that white women literally hate you and don't acknowledge your existence. The very fact that you WON'T REPRODUCE and I already have MULTIPLE CHILDREN just solidifies the fact that we've already won lmfao. Pathetic stormfag.

You DO REALISE that you live in a country where people have literally been JAILED for DISAGREEING WITH US? LMFAO. You can't do SHIT. I love how pathetic and delusional you guys are. I mean seriously, how can you fags even PRETEND to be above us, when WE HAVE LITERALLY MADE LAWS FORCING YOU NOT TO CRITICIZE US? We are OPENLY SENDING YOU TO JAIL FOR QUESTIONING US, and you STILL act like you stand a fucking CHANCE against us. Lmfao. You're TERRIFIED of us, it's HILARIOUS.

youtu.be/Kc0Pg2ugSzM

Damn.. Shes fine. What is a BT-1100 LSE? Is that some kind of robot?

dude what the fuck is that at 3:49

Fuck off Barton McFagginton

Imagine a country with no niggers from sea to shining sea.

Yeah. It helps to get that shit off my chest. Pasta or not.

Who is this literal semon demon?

>She said he was a student at D. A. Dorsey Technical College.

He was a good kid, dindu nuffin. But granny made him gooder.

3 Black teens drowned in a stolen car that one of them was driving,

Fleeing from police in a stolen car, in the dead of night, they drive right into a murky, alligator-infested St Petersburg, FL pond.

Gravity does not give the 3 teens extra privileges for being Black, so the car sinks down into the inky vegetation-choked waters..

Black protesters are blaming the police for not rescuing the 3 teens from a water wreck in the alligator infested Florida waters in the night.

tl;dr:

>3 teenage female dindus steal car
>run red light
>chased by cops
>drive into pond
>car sinks to bottom
>cop expected to dive in after them despite it being pitch-black.

Blacks Upset As Hell, Irrationally Blame Police even though the cops stripped off and tried to save them at first.

The mothers of the negresses have a DINDU Press Conference:

youtube.com/watch?v=ow2UOtJ1emU

Whoa. That's an amazing vision. Lowest crime rates in the world. Social programs only for those who truly need it. All able bodied, able minded people have jobs. No pandering because muh demographics. We act as a cohesive group of people. No drug war. turn on the TV see people smiling instead of burning cars. What a wonderful vision.

Why didn't the alligators save them

Interdesting story nigger. Tell me more.

Race war when?

>Lowest crime rates in the world. Social programs only for those who truly need it. All able bodied, able minded people have jobs. No pandering because muh demographics. We act as a cohesive group of people. No drug war. turn on the TV see people smiling instead of burning cars. What a wonderful vision.

I feel like crying. This was the world my parents promised us when I was a kid.

I see now they were shielding my siblings and me from nigger reality.

>i just learned about an event that happened nearly 1 year ago so here is my post about it
fuck off faggot

>Why didn't the alligators save them

No one knows.

People on the shore of the pond report hearing the alligators encouraging them to roll down those windows and try to swim for safety.

>Alligators know niggers cant swim

Tommy Sotomayor calls them that on his channel on youtube. I think it means Black Terminator or something I dont remember exactly

If we mobilized enough people to vote Trump, why can't we open the eyes of Americans to see blacks for what they really are?

Makes you think, doesn't it?

Chris Rock is my favorite right wing safety squad

nigger

HAHAHAHAHAH, holy shit, kangz and quaynes nikkuh

really?

i would love to see them fight to the death desu

>very big on education, loved learning.”

Maybe he should have learned not to be a nigger

black terminatrix
1100 (young)
LSE = light skin edition

Maybe the Trump voters are the ones with our eyes opened.

We know a nigger is a nigger.

But we still cant deport them, sadly.

nigger.

also martin luther king rolled in his grave.

>How he gon get his money to get clothes to go to school

Hahahaa fuck me the entitlement of these niggers is beyond belief.

Turn on tv. See this. FML. We should leave this place to the niggers and start from scratch.

Nigger

Shouldn't have done it in Florida then, where SYG laws exist. His own damn fault. Idiot thug.

Percent of niggers on government assistance.

niggers need a 0 child policy.

Obvious nigger is obvious. We will always be superior to you and any laws passed to keep us down just proves that. We are so superior to your kind that you must do everything in your power to hold us back. When the white man is gone you will live in the ashes of society always wondering what happened. Well until China enslaves you again.

>jail
>white people

nigger i dunno where you gettin dem facts but u overrun those things..

also 50 bucks says u r a shit father.

I wanna fuck that black state attorney.

thats actually pretty funny. dont act like a man.