Red pill me Sup Forums how was the holocaust not real?

red pill me Sup Forums how was the holocaust not real?

Other urls found in this thread:

jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Books/Did_Six_Million_Really_Die.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk
youtube.com/watch?v=Vwku0UFB8_s
youtube.com/watch?v=9SQWB36uKkw
codoh.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because we say so

It was, but they lied about the numbers

good enough for me

>burden of proof
Prove it was real. Too many lies an inconsistencies.

I simply refuse to believe lies. Give me the real story.

Juices claim too much juice died in the concentration camps. Funny thing, the nazi was very organized keeping their numbers and records.

>was very organized keeping the
yeah don't the jews also have a record of all jews alive and at the time it was actually rising instead of falling at a drastic rate?

No matter how much proof there is, you people refuse to believe it's real.

It's not our job to prove it's fake. It's your/their job to prove it's real.

"""proof"""
I guess your definition of proof is what the box says.

Like I said. It's always (((them))).

There are different echelons to this.

Some people deny it happening at all. Others say it happened, but was way overblown. Then normies usually spout the 6 trillion line.

Truth is probably somewhere in the middle of that cluster fuck

Name a world war historian that doesnt have ajewish surname

goddamn jews

jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Books/Did_Six_Million_Really_Die.pdf

People don't realize how long it takes a body to be cremated. Even if the crematories were being used 24/7 for years, there should have been a lot more mass graves. The Holocaust happened, but the numbers are way off.

Obviously. I guess holocaust now was committed against Argentinians.

I will wait for you to make an argument because you are not getting anywhere with it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk

Holocaust deniers have to be batshit insane to deny that the Germans didn't have the best intentions for the Jews and engaged in their removal from society.

Most /pop/acks are just slightly revisionist about the holocaust e.g. A lot of deaths in concerntration camps were due to severed supply chains at the end of the war, 6 million is an over estimation.

I don't believe the holocaust happened. At least to the scale the Zionists claim. I just find it interesting that Sup Forums accepts biased sites like stormfront for source of information. I think it is important to realize there is deception on both sides of the issue.

I don't assume Sup Forums reads stromfront. Never seen somebody link it.

Everybody has his interest and tries to manipulate you. The only way to truth is to recognize that and listen to both sides.

I agree. I was just trying to bait some retard to an argument.

/thread anything else is 15 year olds and the youtube "evidence" they love so much

youtube.com/watch?v=Vwku0UFB8_s

this
it happened, but the method, motive and means are lied about for political power

thanks felix

youtube.com/watch?v=9SQWB36uKkw

Prove to me that any death camp had the tools or the manpower to kill and cremated the number of jews that have been claimed.

did they use tentacles that stimulated the prostate? or was that just in japan

:^)

>he believes it

Occam's razor. To many lies and inconsistencies. And the fact I can get arrested for "denying"

codoh.com/