Did you ruin the New Year's party?

Happy New Year Sup Forums!

Had to deal with a out-spoken liberal all night. Chewed on my tongue most of the night and let her ramble. I start responding to her left leaning garbage. She smugly cuts me off, "I'd love to hear the opinion of some straight white males."

Tell her, "that's pretty racist." She starts crying and makes a huge fucking scene. I'm the bad guy.

So, who else ruined NYE?

bump for anyone?

I remember when I was 19 too

stood next to my friend in a crowded bar as he necked on a jewess at midnight
>tfw no jew to smewch

Who else ruined New Years Eve?

Stayed at home with my wife and my newborn shit
posting.

Sat on my couch next to my wife bitching about all the nigger culture that has infested the new years celebration festivals on TV. We turned the TV off and fucked for a while then tuned back in for the time square ball dropping. Spent the next two hours chatting in bed about my son, about our shitty families, and about life shit and planning a self-sustainable couple acres of country land so we can prepare for world collapse.

Was pretty good night.

Glad I didn't invite anyone over. My Dad would have smoked pot and got shitfaced on all my liquor and would have nagged me all night to smoke a joint or 3 with him.

You sound like a proper fella. Good on you.

Post blessed with fine digits
Happy new year user

nice digits

I can't say much. I was at work at Walmart from 10p-7am.

>with wife and her 14yo daughter. I know I'm a cuck
>Sat in house watching gossip girls and soaps. Apparently I get to choose what to watch later
>Bought shitty Mechanic 2 off Netflix for daughter.
Finally! It must be my turn to watch something.
>Nope. It's 11: 30pm we need to watch shitty BBC untill midnight.
Exactly one minute past midnight. Get up. clear dishes go to bed. Put Netflix on TV in bedroom. Turn on Bosch. Three minutes later wife comes up bitches about programme. Give her the remote. She turns on Brideshead and promptly falls asleep.

Swear to God this is the biggest mistake I've made in my life. I need to get out.

Build a shed, insulate it and run electric to it, immediate problem solved.

You're fucked mate. Divorce will honestly fuck you up worse than murder charges would.

You could just liquidate all assets and flee to a country with no extradition to the UK.

Is a cuck shed your answer to everything?

Where else do you keep your cucks?
Chickens go in a chicken coop.
Tools go in a toolbox.
Cucks go in a cuck shed.

you need to take over an area of the house and say fuck off were full. It is the only way to survive.

Jesus fuck

Me too user
>tfw overnight stocker

Looooooool

When will you cunts we learn.

Marriage is obsolete and has been for decades..it's now just a way to punish stupid men for being stupid

Welcome to hell bitch..you even married a hoe with a kid in tow hahahahahaha

>apparently I get to choose what to watch later
stopped reading there you cuck, you're the man of the house fucking act like it

This..

Then hang yourself in said shed.

Act like it and be arrested and thrown in prison..I believe answering women back is now a crime anyhow.

Great idea

Please show photographic evidence of the supermodel you gave your life up to bang... a handful of times..

Let me guess she hasn't even got looks going for her..which would make you a typical cunt and sad to say part of the reason women are uber cunts today..how much did you pussy your beg this one???

It's "men" with zero integrity and self respect that has enabled the SHE devil monster brats called "white women" to devolve into what they now are.

I always loved how strong independent womyn break at the first challenge they face.

Already tried that.
>user, you can't withdraw from the family and sit in your office all the time. You need to interact if you want a relationship with us.
Ok, I'll try harder.
Spend a week shitposting in my phone in living room while they watch soaps gossip girls and Merlin.
Fuck this. Go to gym.
>user, you can't run away to the gym to avoid us all the time.

It seems my role in life is to sit quietly in a corner while they watch shitty TV.
Need to see if I can get out without committing financial suicide.

It's called emotional abuse. It is a serious crime in the UK and classed the same as physical abuse.

Wow same, newborn and everything. Shitpost'd to friends via text as well since some are still butthurt about elections.

I almost fucked up a birthday dinner with some people from high school. Was trying to be funny and say that one of the few happy moments in my life was when Trump won (it really is, but I was gonna play it off as a joke), but everyone near me got silent. Had trouble holding my laugh when one started telling about some friends that actually started to cry when Trump won.

Start cheating on her.

The best way to get away with it is by not telling anyone.

Why did you get married? Seems like you should have noticed the behavior. And she already had kids.

You'd be surprised how they change when that ring goes on their finger.

Probably a bad idea to marry her then. My women doesn't see me for days then we fuck like mad rabbits.

I have been with the same gal for a decade and we've only grown stronger and closer over the years so I can't really understand. Did you not live together / date for a while first? I didn't marry my wife until we were together for 4 years.

>with wife and her 14yo daughter. I know I'm a cuck

Stopped reading there. What kind of degenerate loser marries a woman with kids? It's the most dishonourable thing a man could ever do

I cried when Trump won as well. I was literally shaking with catharsis. I thought about my old school friends who joined the army, fought for "Moderate Muslim Democracy", came out psychologically damaged, started shit families with whores, got divorced, etc, etc. A blow had been struck for them, those whose terrible fate I had only narrowly avoided at the cost of being a NEET for 14 odd years.

Dated for two years. Moved in together and continued dating for another two years. Got married towards of end of fifth year together. So it wasn't a whirlwind thing. I'm patient and don't rush into things. She held her shit together long enough to get that ring.

AND HERE WE HAVE A PRIME EXAMPLE OF THE KEKED BRITISH MALE

TAKE IT IN EVERYONE, SAVOUR THIS MOMENT

I don't understand, how will Trump affect your Mudslime situation.

You are too much of a push over.

Make a fair rotation, get a game night going, a rotating Movie night, and a few no TV do your own thing nights. Add structure like a man should and eat at the table and have family discussions so you don't let shit build like a dumb whiny cunt.

Get a job on an oil rig..or just fuck off and say your working in an oil rig..then fake your death

Actually it's not a bad plan.

Or simply fuck off and emigrate..don't bother with a divorce as you'll get fucked.

That's it user..just disappear they can't do FUCK all about alimony if your in a different country.

Freedom awaits..grab it now 2017 bitch

I went to a New Year's party tonight.

Right after the clock struct 12, this chick yelled "I said I'd get my new year's kiss, WHO HERE IS SINGLE?"

One guy said he was, then she grabbed him and started making out with him. They later left together arm in arm.

It sorta kills me to think I could have gotten laid tonight if I had just been standing literally a few steps in a different direction. It really did appear that she just grabbed the closest guy to her who indicated he was single. To be honest I was so jealous it kind of ruined the night.

Sorry, I realize this doesn't really answer your question, but I had to get this off my chest. Probably gonna start a thread about it on r9k.

How about ditch the parasite whore and gtfo?

I could never understand how a man could devote time and resources to a woman and child that isn't his own. It actually makes me feel physically ill just thinking about the levels of cucked a man would have to get to reach that point

Pretty much this. You are the male you set the family structure, god dam i feel sorry for you cunts stuck living in the city if my wife gives me lip i make her come out on the farm with me. Women shut the fuck up pretty quick when they see you doing some actual work.

Yeah I got beat up.

How old are you?
How old is your wife?

>tfw all your friends are redpilled
Feels good man

Man..I'm not buying what your selling

Most men..in order to get sex..from a woman..will either pay for it directly (prostitution) or indirectly (expensive gifts and shit) and (capitulating to her will and bullshitiing that you agree with her on all the shit she says) very few married men don't pay with their fucking soul well in advance of marriage.

she was flirting with you, fucking idiot.

luckily I live in the south so most of the opinions of those around me are pretty close to my own, or close enough, and none of them are outspoken faggots about the views that the rest of the family find degenerate. Pretty comfy christmas and new years, all in all. My younger cousins are all also now old enough that they don't (try to) trash my room looking for shit to (try to) take, now they are old enough to just sit around and play vidya or talk. I'm not going to ask why I'm considered the babysitter for 4 children when about half of my family know I'm a pedophile, shit can be uncomfortable as fuck, I'm not gonna go around molesting my adorable little cousins or anyone else but they are fucking hyper as shit after all the sugar they feed them during the party, and having little girls jumping on you and sitting on your lap may sound cute to you but you also aren't sitting there the entire time literally biting down on your tongue to hold off the erection that will ruin christmas, just because it's not dangerous for me to be alone with them doesn't mean it isn't incredibly uncomfortable.

oh yeah, and I think my SJW druggy aunt might have finally accepted the right way into her heart, she dumped her drug dealer boyfriend because he yet again refused to come to the party and has ditched some of her stupid fucking ideas about liberalism, so there's that.

Hope some based refugee fucked you up real good, nazi faggot

>her

You fucked up OP.

You're meant to be charming and handsome. Fuck her so good and then lay there and during pillow talk while she is dripping out your manly seed tell her about the Jews.

Met a girl who admires Putin and hates Hillary. She was cute as hell too. Then she got fucked up and left.
>I didn't get her number

Kill me now senpai.

It wasn't a refugee luckily, I got fucked up by a nazi actually. Skinheads just need to fucking die imo.

My dad is a stepdad. He was sexually abused as a child me got STDs that caused him to be unable to have kids. He's taught me how to work hard and how to manage money so I'm in a good place. Not all step-dads are cucks and not all biological fathers are good, mine ended up in prison.

>Not all step-dads are cucks
Being a stepdad is the literal meaning a cuck.
>and not all biological fathers are good, mine ended up in prison.
Your mother was a whore and you should've been aborted because of your criminal genes

Thanks, I needed that.

This is one of the few rare circumstances where I raise a glass to your stepfather for raising his wife's son

If you can actually have children, you have a responsibility and duty to the Fuhrer to find a strong aryan woman and raise your own for the coming race war

Anything less is untermenschen

Tell her to stop withdrawing from life by watching TV all night.

Worthless slag

>got really drunk, pukely drunk
>was sitting in a room alone with a bucket just in case
>some girl comes that wants to bang me starts bothering me while i try my hardest not to puke.
>actually makes me puke.
>she asks if i want her to be here or be left alone
>tell her through drunken babble that i want to be left alone
>starts fucking CRYING

im the bad guy somehow

Oh, my bad. What happened bro?

>spend NYE with my wive, our 2 kids and some 30 close friends
>eat fondue chinoise
>joking and shitting over politics and other stuff no fucks given
>open a few Dom Pérignon Methusalem bottles
>kids fall asleep at around 22:00
>wake them up before midnight
>watch the firework at lake zurich and enjoy launching our own shit (who would've thought that it takes almost 2h to get rid of 5000 CHF worth of firework kek)
>bring the kids to bed
>smoke a few Cohibas and chat around with friends and wife till 5am
>everyone goes home or to bed

pretty good evening, would do again.

>Skinheads just need to fucking die imo.
You won't be saying that when the race war comes to your doorstep, I can assure you

lul drunk chicks throw a fit for no reason anyways

Dealt with annoying ex

Too be fair the daughter is almost of age for him.

my father was killed in defense of country, is my stepfather still a cuck even though my biological father is dead? Is the definition of cuck at the point where anyone that has sex with a person who isn't a virgin qualifies regardless of their current status? I would think even if the father were still alive, the fact that the stepfather is currently having sex with the mother makes the biological father the cuck, not the stepfather.

and remember to bin that knife!

Revealed my power level a bit too much at the NYE party, but it was okay, because people respect me and my views, even if they don't agree with them.

The news was talking about some young rookie cop who got shot and killed on a DV call and I made a comment about how blacks wonder why cops are so paranoid around them

Some chick started calling me a racist, etc. It started a big argument among the 4 people around me and she was saying "it doesn't matter how many crimes other blacks commit, you can't make assumptions"

then as if some kind of cosmic joke, they showed the shooter and it was a white guy. i quickly said it doesn't change the facts and my assumption was reasonable but her boyfriend (who'd actually been on my side up to that point) said "still, you were wrong, weren't you?" what a turncoat faggot

Depends on whether your stepfather has any kids of his own, how old he is, etc.

If he's just in it so that your mother will stroke his ego then he's a cuck

the one time the shooter isn't a black guy, you really have bad luck user, sorry.

He got mad because I was talking to his gf and decided to give me a beating with 3 other guys. I got away pretty unscathed, because others intervened and I drew a knife.

There will be no race war, Nigel.

the desperation in your post is painful to read

>There will be no race war, Nigel.

That's where you're wrong, Hans.

As whites sink into minority status we are going to have to fight to retake our homelands. There really is no other solution to the problems facing the west when you think about it.

We are already rapidly moving towards white nationalism. Why else do you think Trump was elected? Our lands are under siege, whites are on the retreat.

We must collect ourselves, regroup, and take back Christendom once and for all

Nobody's fault but your own, faggot. Nothing wrong with being married, but being a pushover faggot is unforgivable.

>hates everyone that isnt monoculturist
>flunked out of diversity 101 in uni
>drops the race card the first time he speaks
youre a fucking alt right Casanova for even being at a party

>we are going to have to fight to retake our homelands

Not with our traitorous governments, media, and police we wont.

Niggers are to stupid to fight a war.
It would be over in a few days or weeks.
If all non-white would take up arms against the
white race they would be utterly destroyed.

>governments
yes
>media
>yes
>police
no
you are going to be surprised how much of the police and armed forces do not side with the government, this current atmosphere is much different than the US civil war was, they were fighting for muh good cause gotta free all them niggers and were convinced that that was the right thing to do, but when presented with annihilation of their values, they will not play ball.

I'm sure the same government, media and police thought that when they laughed at the IRA.

We're currently in the "denial" phase.

The media is still under the illusion that "multiculturalism' is working. As the terrorist attacks, riots, and cop shootings mount up against white people you'll begin to see more of us getting red-pilled. Once enough whites wake up to the magnitude of the situation, you'll begin to see a backlash

Give it another year or two

IRA had the funding of foreign agencies - Boston in the US was a major fundraiser. What do we have? Farmer John's 100 year old shotgun against all the smuggled AKs in the basement of every Mosque in the country?

>you are going to be surprised how much of the police and armed forces do not side with the government
"You're under arrest for trying to stop your daughter being raped because the government want you to stop it."
t. White policeman to white father of white daughter

It's still going on, by the way, and in fact there's more child sex trafficking than before.

>As the terrorist attacks, riots, and cop shootings mount up against white people
You mean like the country-wide Islamic pimping gangs and that our prisons are all ISIS recruiting centres? Besides, it doesn't matter anymore. They don't need terrorist attacks now. Continue to terrorise the white working class the government, police, law, and media don't care about (and will not protect, while they WILL protect you as you commit your crimes), and continue having a shit load of kids on welfare paid for by the impotent, disillusioned, and disarmed working class who can't afford kids. Then wait until you get majority enough to vote yourselves into power. See: London.

>see more of us getting red-pilled
And nothing will happen because stopping any action to protect the country or uphold the law is the only time where the police are actually worth anything and will do their "jobs."

> Once enough whites wake up to the magnitude of the situation, you'll begin to see a backlash
No you wont. They're too emotionally oppressed and defeated to ever try and do anything. They're so ideologically defeated and distanced from any sense of culture, heritage, or even larger meaning, that an uprising is entirely impossible.

>Give it another year or two
And it will just be more years for this feeling of powerlessness to be even more set in, and more anti-white, anti-British propaganda to take hold.

If anything were to happen, it would have happened. Like the financial collapse everyone was saying was going to happen. That we can keep spending out and out with no sign of even matching what goes out with what goes in, and the entire world can go further and further into debt shows that collapse is never going to happen.

You're a defeatist who sees no path to victory projecting.

Yes, keep underestimating the south, that will definitely go very well. I don't know a single person, not a single one, that doesn't own at the absolute least a dozen guns, with the "gun nuts" owning upwards of 100+, and the REAL conspiracyfags owning illegal weaponry like ballistics and 500 acre apocalypse proof compounds with detachable bridges over natural moats/hideouts built into the sides of mountains that are not in public blueprinting because they made it all themselves/dozens of basically rabid dogs that will attack literally anyone but them/enough food to last for 10 years and sustainable sources of new food for when that runs out/tons of redundant generators to keep power for when government shuts down the grid (the one with the moats on the river even built a hydroelectric one, and that river is pretty strong, he could probably run his entire place just off of that even in the winter)
there are fucking insane people out there, you can't fight insane, all you can do is leave it alone, and when they have such large pieces of land that basically means the government will have huges "no pass" zones for land travel (or air travel either for the ones that have StA turrets), and since a lot of these people like to take geographical chokepoints, it can effective make transporting goods much more expensive because longer routes will need to be taken. The one that has the best chance to kill people like that are, unfortunately, themselves; they generally love to drink and are pretty liable to accidentally kill themselves on their own traps.

Your plan is "wait for something to happen, and hope that system that suppresses all dissent from the native population and defends it from the invaders does a total 180°"

You're defeatist as well, I'm just being honest about it.

...What?

>You're defeatist as well, I'm just being honest about it.

You're doing no such thing, you're just giving up because you're not creative or intelligent enough to manufacture a path to victory and assuming I'm also as weak as you.

It is easy, with the appropiate level of intelligence, to fully subvert any given civilization in a matter of decades and yet you assume no such thing can be done? Why? Because you see all of these things working against you and are too passive and weak to personally imagine how they can be counter-acted.

That is on you, wholly. There are brighter men than you out there inclined towards subversion.

>collapse is never going to happen
But it WILL happen. Because it HAS to happen.

Don't get me wrong, the situation for native Britons is bad. Especially among the working class. But it hasn't gotten terrible. So long as there is food on the table and a roof over their heads British people will not take up arms and fight.

Previously there was a large enough white majority to feel comfortable. That comfortable situation is now rapidly changing. Whites towns and cities are under threat from takeover.

Make no mistake. This is an enemy invasion.

But we're getting to the point where even the government and media propaganda cannot hide the truth. Hence Brexit. Hence the alt-right.

We're waking up, it's just taking longer than expected. People won't fight until it's absolutely necessary.

> to fully subvert any given civilization in a matter of decades
It's it going to be a white minority of under 20s in ONE decade?

Besides, since you're bringing Yuri into this, he also said that to turn things back from the Destabilisation phase requires intense curbing of rights for subversive individuals. That ain't going to happen, neither is foreign intervention, when what is happening to us is WANTED by all foreign "allies."

> There are brighter men than you out there inclined towards subversion.

They're the ones that got us into this mess to begin with when they started the whole "multicultural" experiment that is blowing up in their faces when it turned out that bringing in a dominant culture (Islam) and giving them a free reign to do as they wish, while robbing the natives of their culture and heritage. So now we have an idealistic and powerful class of conquerors, defended and empowered by the state, verses a disenfranchised and rootless underclass of natives who believe in nothing and have no reason to fight.

Switzerland sounds comfy.

>subversive individuals. That ain't going to happen

Here's the jumping off point "I can't personally imagine doing this - the conventional means by which I imagine that this can be done are inhibited, therefore altogether impossible"

It's not impossible, this is just a deficit in YOUR creativity.

>They're the ones that got us into this mess to begin with

Not all of them no.

You can be weak minded and weak willed and list all of the percieved threats to you as if they are utterly prohibitive of recovery all you like, that's your business and a failure on your part not anybody elses.

Should have turned it back on her.
I know tu quoque but fuck it. Do it anyways and watch her squirm.

they have 3 official languages its a multiculturalist's dream

switzerland is extremely multi cultural extremely diverse

This is meant to be a reply to >But it WILL happen. Because it HAS to happen.
No it doesn't. When you get into as much debt as all our countries are, then there's really no end to the downward plummet of our funds. Our debt is already £1,800,000,000,000, what's a few trillion more?

>But it hasn't gotten terrible. So long as there is food on the table and a roof over their heads British people will not take up arms and fight.

And there always will be because there's no limit is sight for government spending to keep it that way.

> That comfortable situation is now rapidly changing. Whites towns and cities are under threat from takeover.
True. But by the time anyone considers it an issue we'll be in a massive majority and realise that the sheer quantitative numbers of Muslims will make them all-powerful through democratic means. If "minority white in London, with Muslim mayor and also minority white in many other major cities" didn't wake anyone up, nothing will. Well, maybe "wake up" isn't the right word, since they are totally fine with this. Remember, "diversity is good."

>Make no mistake. This is an enemy invasion.
I know, I said that.

>But we're getting to the point where even the government and media propaganda cannot hide the truth.
They don't have to any more. Just stop people acting on the truth, which is easy when you're an all-powerful system of total oppression.

> Hence the alt-right.

Useless because it doesn't actually affect the politicians put up, nor the current politicians that are put up. And once they're in power they can just do what the fuck they want.

>People won't fight until it's absolutely necessary.

That point was decades ago. Face it. No one will "rise up."

>It's not impossible, this is just a deficit in YOUR creativity.

OK then. How do you deal with the massive voting bloc that the young multiculturalists have? Or the Muslims. Or the two-faced politicians that continue to bring in countless thousands of "migrants" under the radar, then give them money to have loads of kids on the taxpayer? Not to mention the fact that the ENTIRE government, media, police, and law, are all supporting what you're against.

Let's hear your amazing plan that will turn all this around before the white minority of youths in 10 years.

>, that's your business and a failure on your part not anybody elses.

You know pretending to be strong and smart doesn't help you when you have no power to draw on either of them? You could have the greatest mind on the planet, but it's worthless if you're chained in the pit of a dungeon.

>brexxit is a vote for/against white genocide
racebaiting scum