youtube.com/watch?v=iXYmFqEkCGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=pJxBW7Ix78o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1rd

Diversity is our Strength.

>Cis

Stay away from me and my wife's son!

>Undocumented

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

You cannot be racist towards whites.

>educate yourself

That's great that a black family moved in next door.

I don't blame the refugee who raped and murdered my daughter

not really relevant anymore but

youtube.com/watch?v=iXYmFqEkCGQ

we need to help the illegals so the food is less expensive then we need to give them citizen ship which will give them minimum wage and nullify our original point then we need to raise minimum wage so nobody farms in america because foreign food sources are to cheap vs domestic food

"We should move towards a better, more secure future by investing in education, renewable resources and protecting our environment.:

>Trump is literally Hitler

nothing wrong with islam
poc
racism

Rei is best girl.

"i require a reputable source instead of some youtube documentary/breitbart article/etc"

I am a liberal and hold liberal beliefs.

"[...]ignorant[...]"

t. Twenty-something shithead (who gets their news from 35 second skits on Comedy Central) to someone with "fringe" opinions (that literally jeopardize their employment and well being).

I love this meme

Everybody is equal, including white males

>We should help refugees; what if it was you fleeing a war only to find unwelcoming f-a-s-c-i-s-t-s everywhere you went???

>There is nothing gay about enjoying my woman pegging me

>Not to be racist, but...

I can't wait for all those refugees to bring their unique skills and culture to our country

White people are evil

The holocaust happened.

I don't think you people got the question from the OP

>bigot
>misogynist
>fascist
>angry white men
etc etc

Sorry

>child migrants

Feminism is still important.

Illegal war

Patriotism is racism

We have to make amend for all the bad things the whites did in the past.

Underrated

Seriously. If for example your country would be invaded by Turks, let us forget the political sumferonta, would you fight for your Land, your country, your family or would you flee like a fuckboy to a country that is literally nothing like yours?
If i ever get the chance to kill as many turks as i manage to do, i would of course chose that option.
Of course, it's no secret that the vast majority of the "refugees" are not refugees. but want benefits and an easy life.

Religion of peace

I just can't believe that there are people out there who unironically think this.

Refugees welcome

There is nothing wrong with being jewish

"The muslim women can wear a burka (integral veil) if they want, it's their body and their choice after all"

I literally heard this one.

>Not all (insert anyone but whitemale)

>undocumented immigrant

Trump is literally Hitler!
>Israel needs to no longer exist!

>shows a picture of earth from space
I DON'T SEE ANY BORDERS, DO YOU???!!!

>California people all voted for Hillary.
fixed

Spot on.

"What does me living in an affluent, gated, and all white neighborhood with no rent control have to do with me supporting Black Lives Matter?"

people of color

Neo-cons say this shit all the time, though.

>cut it out
>be better
>rapeculture
>you should read Nudge

You're on the wrong side of history.

Statistics are racist

It's funny because in France, racial statistics are illegal for this exact reason.

"so you believe in a fucking wizard in the sky!?"

Income inequality is unfair, we should redistribute the wealth!

Women are paid less than men.

i need a source
Plus i want to know the outcome

>I believe in evolution but reject its implication that all people are not equal and social Darwinism

A liberal would never say that, they suck islam cock.

But I know I would. I won't mock you because I have some theology knowledge and I know that for a lot of people, having certainty in life and its meaning and a set of rules help them to cope in a senseless life on a daily basis, so I won't take that away from you, but, let's face it.
You're weak.

The holocaust happened

Have a second black family move in on the other side of the house and watch them haul ass.

Well she's not wrong. It doesn't necessarily excuse his behavior. However, everyone here complains about how much they hate niggers and how stupid they are, what chance do they have to succeed in a society that already believes they're worthless and refuses to hire them? Why respect white people who constantly degrade and dehumanize them? Stealing seems pretty logically at that point.

>[...] evolve as a species [...]
typical liberal quack

"Eugenics is a bad thing"
But to be fair, I'm never met a liberal who knew what that is, so I never heard it, but if they did, I'm sure they would.

Sauce.

Why am I not 50 points ahead?

youtube.com/watch?v=pJxBW7Ix78o

They would say that, and then move.

The answer is clear: leave the middle east militarily and stop support for Israel and the other countries

...UM, (Insert remainder of flawed emotional argument trying to pass it off as fact)

Hillary's turn

There needs to be a holocaust on white men so they can learn just how much suffering they cause and have caused everyone they have oppressed by being while males

"But she deserved it! She worked so hard at it!"

This.

>if all white people were genocided the world would be a better place.

Islam isn't bad because MUH crusades, MUH kkk, MUH Westboro bapists.

He killed that child because of institutionalized recism.

Trayvon Martin didn't deserve to die.

My entire political understanding comes from watching Saturday Night Live.

What's C-SPAN?

i'm white i would defend my home of course... that leftist argument only works on other beta leftists who are terrified of fights

"I don't care what he did, nothing justify to kill him"

same in the caliphate of swedistan. illegal to keep records on race and religion

In France we have "France is also that, [...]" like "France should let refugees in, because France is also that, a welcoming country"
Same style : "We do not have the same definition of France"

"black people are humans just like us"

"we are only one race, the human race"

ugh.

says the swede ....

"France is the country of the Human Rights, how could we NOT welcome people fleeing WAR and DEATH??!!"

This, every time people talk about the rapefugees.

>post-national state
Just fuck my shit up famalam

>You cant think like that

muh pronouns

Have you read my WaPo opinion article on how emojis need to be more trans*inclusive yet?

"How just can't say that, it's 2016"

Keijo was AOTY

problematic

For real I hear my super liberal professors say this all the time. It's like their buzz word or something.

We need *something* to be more inclusive.

Race doesn't exist

Problematic
Toxic masculinity
Mansplaining
Hugh capacity magazines
Assault weapon