Reality Calls videos all gone from YouTube and she is banned until April for posting End Game video and

Reality Calls videos all gone from YouTube and she is banned until April for posting End Game video and

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NN8U9yKVlKk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

2/2 pics related

Do not let this slide goys

That happened a lot faster than expected. She was just talking to Woes about the "fake news" tool and anti-alternative media agenda by the government a few days ago.

I think we are living in an age where 1984 becomes ever more real. We've known this for years: cencorship went up with mass immigration, civil liberties and secruity down.

This system cannot end soon enough.

Fuck you faggots all posting in new yrs resolution threads. You're all gonna stay fat and qtless

who the fuck is reality calls

Man fuck it, if this gets slid again

Learn google newfriend

It's a YouTube channel

F
she should go back to pre-pizza content

I heard her once. She sounded retarded and paranoid. Still, bad move from the globalists. Everybody has the right to a voice, even autists.

>see flag
>denies white genocide
Bro I understand not wanting to hate entire groups of people and you don't have to

That movie is full of facts and is great

Aside from that, her pizzagate content is dead on too. Proxy CTR shill detected

>'paranoid'
>'autistic'
Shills are learning the language and adapting.

Reminder there were no autists when people used to invent things

don't know why you'd be triggered. just calling it like I see it. She sounded retarded and paranoid.

Nothing wrong with it, that's what I'm saying, it's good that she's trying to understand the world, even from the depth of her limitations.

She adds nothing to the rational discourse, still, always a shame when someone is silenced.

Hey, well said then friend

Microaggression forgiven :^)

So who is so good compared to her than, that you consider her this bad?

David seaman is good esp since he's ex mainstream media... ppl listen to him

Haggman features reality calls slut. I mean qt.

Seriously, this is about blatant censorship

F

why was the reason she got banned? Could it be (((youtube heros)))?

I agree. I'll bump.

>David seaman
Well apparently he gets his account destroyed, too youtube.com/watch?v=NN8U9yKVlKk

They really mean business now since Trump's victory. And it is a globalized, coordinated effort, because you see: they picked up the whole "fake news" agenda right when it balooned in the USA.

Yeah he has all his videos demonitized now and claims to be making no money off of them any more

If trump doesn't fix this and start investigating immediately I will not be satisfied

Day of the rope must come

SHUT.
IT.
DOWN.

Doesn't look good with Trump desu. Steve Mnuchin as secretary of treasury for example. It's not just "muh Jews in government". That's literally putting Goldman Sachs establishment at the core of power. Feels like Obama: campaign for hope and change, then put the same bankers in the government who caused the crisis. People hoped for a post-racial peace president, and got a BLM endorsing war president and hardcore leftist.

The same could easily happen with Trump: hoping for an anti-establishment, outsider candidate and getting the worst of the worst of crony capitalism.

But he is not even in office yet, so there's still time for him to speak though actions. He also disavowed the alt-right and fired someone over believing in pizzagate.

Who's Sarah Anderson? How has she not been banned for these holy kek

>e-celeb cancer

I swear this place is looking more like Sup Forums by the day

I'm good with waiting until he gets in and hoping for an entire pendulum swing esp in the FBI CIA alphabet agencies etc. the things that matter as far as our justice system go.

There's a lot of angry old timer alphabets

We'll cry out the day (((they))) censor tucker too ya numale faggot

Or you could just tell us faggot?

bump

Posting End Game video as originally stated itt

I actually said what it is in that post.......

Seriously what the fuck

>it's a YouTube channel

Bump