Could you say he's "our guy"? Pol?

Could you say he's "our guy"? Pol?

thank u my greatest ally

I'm sorry I can't reply to you or it would be considered antisemitic

Die antifa scum a day will come when traitors like you will be lynched
Remember faggot nothing you can do about the pendulum swing

karl pilkington?

I think that you still have PTSD from the Holocaust, therefore I won't be offended this time.

>tatoos
dropped

Keep pushing Europe and you'll have a real holocaust on your hand not a measly alleged 11 mil

You're a true baitlord

Who cares, normies are lurking regardless of the fact that this is 3/10 bait

I am an intersectional Zionist though

Normies are trash lmfao why should we supreme gentlemen care about the opinions of le sheep

I'm a leftypol communist, my pronouns are cancer / cancerous / cancerogenic

How is a Celtic cross "neo nazi"? I suppose taking pride in any European symbol is now grounds for accusation of being a neo nazi. The trick is to not care.

I hope you married a darker skinned woman, goy.

Funny but this place is great for radicalization
Cute
I'm glad you're in Europe where the coming rightwing waves will be much more violent than the states

Yeh come at me bro

Don't worry about it just keep organizing and protesting for what 99% of people hate(or are learning to hate as we speak), that always works out great
You are the enemy of the people and the people will destroy you soon enough, leftshit

These are the real ubermensch. Das cuck = future of mankind

Thank you, protectors.

>tfw there are literal nazis on this board
Sigh... if only you intolerant jerks met a transginger mullato muslim you would behave differently.

>uk
>knife

Daily reminder these vibrant young bulls will impregnate every woman you lay your eyes upon and racists will be extinct. Sup Forums = board of cucks

>you would behave differently

violently.

DRONE STRIKES
FOR THE FAR-RIGHT

Gulag the fascists ideology war now

Daddy Trump will do it