HOL UP

DAT WE WUZ

HOL UP

NOT ARGUMENTS AND SHEEIIIITTTT?

Still the best philosopher of our time.

Fat chance

>philosopher

>IMPLYING

Regardless, his material is highly accessible for even someone like me who had no interest or classes in philosophy.

accessibility is only a virtue if its accessibility to actually intersting and sound ideas

a dog turd thats "accessible" is still a dog turd

Molymeme is a shit philosopher. He can never admit to being wrong, even if he clearly is proven wrong by the person he's talking with.

>molyjew
>alt right

he's just trying to make money like all the other 'alt-lite' jews

that's a nice vagina

>not Nick Land
Wew senpai

kek'd when he was discussing trumps comments about muslims on 9/11. Molymeme got legit triggered and told the guy to stop using offensive words.

The guy he was talking to in the video you're referring to was an autistic retard. Stefan was getting triggered but it was warranted because the guy was so cringe. I've never heard so much sighing before in my life.

this single dad looks like he delivers drywall for a living

I want nothing more than to impregnate both of Mike Pence's daughters.

>Who is Styx

Slavoj Zizek is a joke

got the actual vid?

molymeme is getting worse and worse... he mostly takes calls from dumb and uninformed plebs and supposedly btfo's them with "muh NAP and free market''

Read UPB and try to refute it faggot. You can't.

The Alt Right is a fake term from fake news like CNN

nigga we in the same boat. only problem is you need to earn a wage and be good looking for that

>HOLD ON!
no need to hold on to the steering wheel, the car wash is completely automated at Stefo's garage!

>and be good looking

At least I have goals in life. Like killing myself after graduation so the Jew can't get student loan money out of me.

at least he has an actual respected position in academic circles

although he does have a serious problem with rigour, i can look past that for the memes

Richard Spencer coined in 2008. The "New Right" was actually coined by Jonathan Bowden(died in 2010) in Britain.It was similar to the alt-right, in the pro-white sense anyways. I don't know why Paul Joseph Watson and his ilk thought it was okay to take that title and Jew it up.

>respected position in academic circles
So, like, too autistic and dull to operate in the real world?

youtu.be/J92f2S3E0S8?t=36m50s

He's admitted being wrong numerous times and I only started watching him a year ago.

>being viewed as a reasonable and intelligent philosopher by your peers is somehow a bad thing

I mean I knew Stefan was a cultist, but this is seriously impressive levels of delusion

Are you seriously implying that the ravings of pathetic navel gazers mean anything?

Tell me more about this cult thing though, my mom told me she thinks my brother is in it since he keeps shilling his videos.

What video was he red in the face and had veins popping out of his neck?

The guy is a total ass. When I first got onto his videos I was really liking the content, but I was turned off pretty quickly by how much of a jackass he is.
"I'm a philosopher, let's have a meaningful discourse!"
>every response to anything even remotely against him
"Not an argument."

He has created a youtube channel safe space where he can talk pure bullshit and reject any and all criticism. People should stop funding his ass and he should go find himself a real job.

Anybody have the link to that video where he freaks out like in OP

He's a kike, it's pretty much self-explanatory.

Examples?

not an argument

also, fuck off leaf

At 36:50 he starts talking about why liberalism has been so successful in the West.

tl;dr - The moderate left looks to the far left for its theory and radicalism while the conservatives have a permafrost between them and the far right and radical right ideas. The right acts like the far-right is the devil itself just like the left does while the left praises cunts like Che G.

So they stop seeing their [likely] abusive parents and then they travel to a secret compound?
They plug in to a VR headset and associate only with FDR members?

>watch his video on why he's an atheist
>turns out he was just rubbed the wrong way as a kid and ended up anti-authoritarian

didn't see that coming

HOW DO I GET THROUGH TO YOU?

I'M REALLY TRYING HERE

Someone still cares about watching Stefan? Why?

The specific one that comes to mind was one where someone posted a comment to one of his videos saying that they really agreed with his message, but that (give or take) his narrow view of the world was probably not healthy for the man's daughter, and that he should... etc.

Stefan's only response was, of course, "Not an argument."

Not all criticisms are arguments. Some of them are comments. Completely disregarding someone's point of view because "not an argument" is shallow and childish.

not an argument :^)

It seems that person didn't actually give reasons why they thought that and were just making assertions based on feelings.

Seems reasonable to dismiss such things out of hand.

Sometimes I love to listen to his rants.

It numbs the voices in my head.

youtube.com/watch?v=45vNtiNteLE

He basically get's money from reading Wikipedia and lines from news sites.

Comments can be nice but they aren't important.

To prove something objectively you must construct a valid argument.

>varg

Retarded mentally unstable autismos are not philosophers.

The videos and the cult don't have anything to do with each other. I can't remember what the cult website is called but the youtube show is freedomainradio and there's no link from it to the other.

ABSCABLUTELY SCATALOGICAL

STOP NOT BEING AUTISTIC

I hate his stupid fuckface

hes /pols amazing atheist

>Taking Molyneux seriously
>Not just listening for enjoyment

From what I've gathered, he advocates for people who have had shitty parents/siblings to completely remove them from their lives. Which seems reasonable enough but somebody involved in the thing killed themselves I think.

underrated

> faking praise because you're too much of a dumbshit coward to subject yourself to criticism from people not on fucking YouTube.

I think we found that Trump Derangement Syndrome guy.

It sounds fine but from what I remember his idea of "shitty parents" is suspect. Doesn't he consider raising your voice at a child at all as abuse?

>First reply is him attributing the above to fan mail
>retards jump to conclusions without even looking

>Still the best philosopher of our time.
/thread

No. Fuck, have you even listened to the show?

It's not where all this came from.

It's this
youtube.com/watch?v=4-67C2htgI4

Where he supposedly lied. I mean, I looked into it and it's practially nothing. Who gives a shit if someone tells you that you should defoo your parents. Really? That's all it takes to be a cult?

Give me a break

Well I think the cult thing is wrong, but one common thing every cult does is separate people from their friends and family.

I ironically believe this

lad wtf i put unironicly

I don't think you do, but do you really think he's trying to make a cult? Worst he is up to is to make a name for himself.

No, I don't think he is. I just can see why some people might.

Anyone got sauce on Stefan telling this cuck to be quiet?

he has nice cadence

>The whole capacity to abstract, is what our glory is as a species, but the drive to use language and ethics to manipulate others into surrendering their resource to us is the original sin. We have the incredible ability- Like a lion doesn't talk the gazelle into self sacrifice. The gazelle runs and the lion chases it and the gazelle will try to kick the lion in the head and it's a bloody battle to see who survives. -and we have this capacity for language and the inculcation of others where we say "well it's virtuous for you to surrender your resources to me because I represent the collective good, the proletariat, the master race, the whatever." Because we can create these abstractions which we then inflict on people because then they'll come give us stuff. So our capacity for abstraction has given us incredible abilities for virtue and for human livestock management and controlling people, convincing them that giving up their resources to us is a virtue.
>t. Christ Cuck Molyncux

THIS CANT BE HAPPENING! IM IN CHARGE HERE!

>he is respected by retards so I like him

nice ousting yourself

I think we're getting memed here. In all these threads I searched and the threads like this I've seen here no one posts the link. I think on purpose.

Molymeme lives in constant fear of one day waking up and slipping into a full Canadian accent.

Molyneux consumes a steady diet of British TV shows, none of which he actually cares for, but it's necessary to keep his ear attuned to correct pronounciation.

He knows he is finished if he 'sounds American'. The whole pretence of intellectual superiority crumbles.

>e-celeb drama

This guy is such a narcissistic faggot. I don't understand how anyone can listen to this condescending prick.

Honestly, anyone who watches this guys videos / thinks he is intelligent is buying into his retarded cult-like personality, it's just sad.

This whole video was a massive autismfest.
Stef acted as if he was clueless or attempted explaining high-end concepts to someone ignorant of their basis.
The caller was autistic but more consistent than most and could be easily shown the truth, except Stefan couldn't read his intentions and ideas well enough and then kept getting triggered. fucking sad this whole thing.

He's either intellectually dishonest or retarded.

youtube.com/watch?v=C7XJIioZEgQ

Let me finish the fucking article I didn't come prepared.

Why didn't you send me all your arguments on this topic? How am I suppose to debunk all of those arguments in a debate if I don't know everything you are going to say before hand? Isn't that unfair?

Lying isn't lying when Trump does it

you know what Shut him off

>Ooops
>Guys it's fan mail I swear

Lol they will extract it from your family

>Stefan Molyneux
>a philosopher

he has produced not a single original philosophical thought

he's a sophist

how?

>He's either intellectually dishonest or retarded.
>or
try and

he never directly tells people to be quiet, but you can clearly see that he has problems listening to people, especially if they take their time.

The "hold on" and "I'm talking" stuff is real though, and can be observed in literally every video where he has a guest.

>there are people actually believe this

CREASING

>academic circles

SJW potholes.

Leaf, link with timestamp or don't post

watch the whole video its funny as fuck

this kid owned him

>Thunderf00t

I can't stand this twat

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

LET ME FINISH

YOU'LL GET YOUR TURN

LET ME FINISH

He dropped the ball real bad but a narcissist like him won't admit it. Unsubbed this manchild "philosopher".

When did he ever ask to shut someone off?

It's a stefan molyneux video so I assume it will be at least 30000 minutes long