I hate you guys. You're morally bankrupt, unapologetically bigoted pieces of shit

I hate you guys. You're morally bankrupt, unapologetically bigoted pieces of shit.

What difference at this point does it make?

I hate you too faggot. Happy new year

Wow OP you're a train-wreck of negative emotions tonight. Try saying what you want to see not spewing your poison back onto others.

Morality is a spook

Hello my honey hello my baby

Nothing really. I was just lurking and reading like I do more often than I'd like to admit, and had to get that off my chest.

The one and only thing you guys succeeded in redpilling me on was free speech. Some opinions really should be punishable by law.

I want racism, sexism, and anti-LGBT opinions to die out like disgusting agents of disharmony among humans ought to.

Morality is subjective.

Maybe you're the morally bankrupt, bigoted POS.

>I want to kill sexism
Do you know that people are sexist because they are treated unequally by the sexes, not because they are born a man? Sexism is build on the pretence that men and women are equal, which is simply untrue.

Well, the government should probably arrest the masterminds behind the far-right radicalisation. Only problem is that they can't arrest themselves.

>he still hasn't realized racism, sexism and anti-degenerate attitudes are rational mindsets
>he still hasn't taken the red pill
Stop posting inane shit until you can man up and swallow the truth.

>Morally bankrupt
Luckily morals can't buy me shit unless I live in an egalitarian society but even in an egalitarian society it's proponents don't believe their own buzzword which eventually only means that morals is, on all levels, a pretty useless thing.

Thanks user.

>I want racism, sexism, and anti-LGBT opinions to die out like disgusting agents of disharmony among humans ought to.

why do you want to genocide like 5 billion shitskins you nazi?

Just go to prison already.

I don't believe men and women are "equal" in every sense of the word. I just believe they are equally deserving of respect and should have equality of opportunity.

And yes, women are just as capable of being sexist as men.

>he thinks like a machine, rather than a human
I bet you're also an atheist. What are you doing here? Sup Forums is a Christian board.

Nope, I'm a deist/cultural Christian. How is this thinking like a machine? I believe in general rules with individual exceptions. I don't believe all niggers are violent thieves, but I understand that the large majority has tendencies towards those behaviors.

Welcome home OP

When you encounter black people in public, do you treat them as you would anybody else, or do you call them subhuman ape niggers?

If the former, I guess I don't hate you that much.

I am often on guard, but I treat them with common respect. I have to, being in the military - this is where I encounter most of the exceptions. I have actually met some really well-mannered and intelligent black guys I'm proud to be friends with.
They are an entirely different breed than the welfare leech you see at the mall, dragging around his 300 lb white wife while struggling to keep his pants from falling to his ankles. I look at those sort of niggers, and I do think the world would be better off without them.

Out smarted already?

You don't have moral,liberal hate moral.

SOON KIKE
O
O
N

K
I
K
E

What about trannies and gays?

Would you support a genocide of any sort?

>Some opinions really should be punishable by law.

Then you'll be equally as supportive of punishing opinions as a crime, if the government suddenly doesn't like your opinion then?

>every day it strikes me anew how liberals can not think critically

>anti-LGBT opinions

Good luck with that faget your outnumbered by Billions at this point

My opinions do not support violence and bloodshed. I wouldn't have that problem.

>My opinions do not support violence and bloodshed.
Liar.

Who do I want to kill?

Then why is it wrong for someone to distrust them? It's like forcing a dog that hates black people to live with black owners just to make (You) feel good, just to prove something to yourself, not even to the dog.

Maybe you're just angsty because the Dad-yells-at-faggot-son method is scientifically proven 90% effective against degeneracy and you're uncomfortable about coming out of the closet.

>Some opinions really should be punishable by law.
You've already said you want people punished for differing beliefs, so you're a liar.

why don't you first learn what mansplaining is and then stop doing it???????
stupid nazis.....

>Buzzwords, the post
K keep me posted

>90% effective
haha epic trole u sure got me
If you don't want to live with black people, don't live with black people. It's that simple.

Murder should be punished. We agree on that, no? So why shouldn't advocating murder also be punished?

>hating someone because they look different

grow up its not 1955 dude

The law does change and is shifted, and sometimes people manipulate it to their ends. You don't think there would come a time when someone decides to expand on your ideas and not just send people to prison for having Sup Forums opinions but also have some of your opinions? And why would these rules stop with Sup Forums? Maybe after they get us they get people who've posted on here, then the people living with those people, the list of people that could be susceptible to these rules can go on and on - the fact you can't see how this could easily back fire on you just goes to show how tremendously naive you are.

in your ;lwful utopia is T.V. and meat banned then?

That's a bit mean, try to have more sympathy please.
After all, this is a board of peace.

No, a genocide wouldn't do any good. What we need is a culture fix. Seventy years ago, a man who felt the urge to dress like a woman would have either fought those urges or done it in private. We need to resurrect traditional social taboos, and make sure people are shunned when they break them.

I admit I'm thinking a little irrationally on that front. Maybe I'm blinded by my hate for you.

I just can't wrap my head around why you guys so willingly ate up Stormfront's shit.

Meat isn't murder. Who advocates murder and genocide on Canadian TV?

You're a bad person, sorry.

that's not why you should hate Sup Forums.
You should hate them because they shit up other boards with their politics and ruin discussion.

All of Hollywood.
>Meat isn't murder.
ebin trolleing. XDDD

yes and?

>I hate all of you for having different opinons reeee
>I'm the good, tolerant person
sure thing, friendo. too bad you don't call the shots

truth hurts I know
now leave the website and never post here again

>you guys