Racemixing propaganda has reached Slovenia

Racemixing propaganda has reached Slovenia

In the video a young black boy is seen hugging and being in love with a green eyed Slovene girl. The video promotes multiculturalism and helping 3rd world countries.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZxhMCDUd4tM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/htO8YaL11AY
youtube.com/watch?v=D5ujAIeaxGk
youtube.com/watch?v=WSFpG0H2aQw
youtube.com/watch?v=qQC9AQpC-MA&t=8s
youtube.com/watch?v=0qL4HmwiVz0
bledstrategicforum.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who is the producer/director/casting agent, Jewish?

Thats just an albanian. They've been here for years

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This pisses me off more than i thought it would.

I can't even say anything because comments were disabled

Here's a link to the Slovenian edition, which had comments enabled.
youtu.be/htO8YaL11AY

This is pretty good. I really hope the worst come your way. Fuck I hope they devour all of your deranged shithole nations. I'm so glad this happens to you, you fucking packs.

That girl clearly needs some ficki ficki with a young bull, you racist shit.

>t. Barbara Lerner Spectre

>one world, and nothing's going to stop us now

nigga is pounding dat little white pussy whatcha gonna do about it white boy ?

Disliking videos, what else?

Moscow is lost too.
youtube.com/watch?v=D5ujAIeaxGk

Good thing Yugra is too cold for them.

The sad truth is that we are total cucks for Americans/Germans/ZOG.

If they order us we need more diversity and cultural enrichment, we would gladly oblige.

Why use kids? Why not at least have the decency to use adults?

thanks jews

Kids=innocent.
If kids do it, there is certainly nothing wrong with it.

Also, as a bonus, kids would relate to this and consider the same behavior.

WHAT THE FUCK OH MY GOD WHAT THE FUUUCK! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

lmao ur cucked slovene bro

Because the People behind this are Pedophiles too. Havent you learned that yet ?

Hello Slovenia, I am proud to announce that you are now one of us in the cuck scale.

We have cookies (dont ask what we put in there teehee) and weekend parties with abdul and jamal

BUT! When letting refugees take a large percentage of your population, you will have to start sharing!

>disabled comments

The funny part is that shit slav genes might actually benefit from a bit of mixing. Hoist on your own petard, Mr. Shekelstein!

>Slove'n'AIDS

>Directed by Nejc (((Levstik)))

somali troll spotted

youtube.com/watch?v=WSFpG0H2aQw

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
It's over. Only kekec can help us now.

Please reply with praise kekec so he'll come and help. Please.. We are a very small nation, if we get cuck disease we might never recover.

I see the Blacked.com team is moving from /hc/ to advertise elsewhere

The Women with half a brain

FUCK YOU SLOVENIA SERIOUSLY FUCK YOU YOU WERE ALWAYS THE BIGGEST FAGGOT IN OUR FAMILY THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU HANG OUT WITH AUSTRIA FOR PROLONGED PERIODS OF TIME

Praise Kekec!

There, there my bro, if the situation gets out od control you're free to save yourself by moving to Croatia or even here. And then we'll together join (like in good old times) to remove kebabs and niggers from their premises. We promise you bros, we'll be always there to defend you and save our heritage!

Reminder
youtube.com/watch?v=qQC9AQpC-MA&t=8s

>444
>444
>444
>444
PRAISE KEKEC, HE IS HERE.

Who gives a fuck about the enviroment and saving rare species of animals if we're not permitted to do the same for our countries, people, and culture?
Fuck it all, fuck the kikes, fuck the future of the Earth, and fuck the hare-brained idealists with no grasp of reality.

>some shitty music video
>same as importing hundreds of thousands of migrants

The video is basically a globalist dream which as far as I'm concerned is equally dumb, naive and cucky as importing shitskins.
youtube.com/watch?v=0qL4HmwiVz0

Yes user let the hate flow through you.
The great purge is coming.
An awakening has taken place

hello, austrianbro. That already happened 60 years ago, when the film Valley of Peace aired.

In it, a nigger (american soldier during WW2) lands in slovenia and helps two children avoid the nazis.
He is also somehow able to speak german...

This country is fucked and cucked on so many levels. It's only a matter of time before austria rejects next million that come their way and we won't be able to chuck them over the croatian border because we are cucks and we'll be stuck with a million rapefugees in a two million country.

Thankfully I can move somewhere else.

bledstrategicforum.org/

t. poor little white boys who are mad that white women don't pay attention to them.

Nice to see you still care after almost 100 years :)

Lana is still top tier though

Jesus, how many blacks live in Slovenia? like 30?

Close to 300. I know there's about 40 of them in MB, so multiply that by 2 in Ljubljana, and don't forget the coast.

>when 30 people get 90% of Slovenian qt pussy
OCCUPY

No Albanian is that black you slavjew

She looks like a pig

Fuck germanics pigs, ruined that land

I wonder what were there before germanics and slavic

>cockta

good stuff.

>zahović
wtf

Literally catried us to the Euro and WC.

Praise Kek!

who cares lol

> Hadžić

What is wrong with the translation, desu?

>hungary'n'aid

t.abdul mohammed al-baghdadi

>Hadžić

kek

I guess it's trying to say hungary is rightful slovenian clay.

Jesus Christ,Sloveenian sounds like Croatian while drunk.

vice versa

if you're kajkavian it sounds the same :^)

I thought you people understood Croatian and Serbian

It's cute, I don't see what the big deal is

Kek Stronk!

I don't. It's like english to me. I understand some words but not all.

He lives in the mountains, he's a herdsman. He's happy, brave, curious, nosy, teasing, clever and adventurous. He likes singing and playing his whistle and zither. He's also good hearted and helps people.
He is in constant adventures with his 2 opponent: Pehta and Bedanec. Pehta is an old lady who collects herbs in the mountains and kidnaps children to work for her but also wants to cure them. She doesn't know how to show her love towards children and feels rejected by the world. And Bedanec is a wild hunter who also kidnaps children to work for him, scrub his feet and play music for him. Kekec wants him to stop chasing wild animals.

>Alya
retarded blonde that used to get famous for imitating avril lavigne

>Andraž Hribar
who?

>Darja Švajger
went to eurovision, then done nothing else for 20 years.

>Eva Boto
teenager lol

>Eva Černe
fucked lotta guys to get here i would imagine, never heard her sing

>Eva Hren, Jana Šušteršič, Manca Špik, Nejc Lombardo
literally who?

>Nuša Derenda
has been popular maybe 30 years ago

>Omar Naber
a midget and a rapist

>Vlado Pilja
washed up serbian immigrant

This is all the Left was able to find. This lot. They're clearly out of ideas at this point.

We shall overcome.

>comments are disabled
Fucking pathetic

>Our family
lol gtfo čefur, living with you lot for a century ruined our society and culture, and made people degenerate.

Fuck this. The director deserves a beating

Speak for yourself

who are they kidding, I've seen exactly 2 coalburners here in my entire life and I was born in the 70s

virtue signalling is strong with someone, they probably went to study in some multiculti western utopia

>Running away instead of protecting your own people
What a pussy kys please.

>WAAAAH serbs are guilty for our degeneracy
stop projecting, janez

Isn't slovenias black population like almost 0?

I'm not gonna be able to protect my people from a horde of muslims, that's just not possible. Especially with these same people tying my hands with their refugee-loving and the laws and shit. I can hardly even defend myself and not get jailed in this cucked country.

soros film division hard at work i see...

that jew MUST be killed. And i mean in a very public way. I dont cheer on ISIS but when if i did, I would cheer if they killed soros the demon jew.