What made you take the redpill Sup Forums? Which particular event caused you to become redpilled?

What made you take the redpill Sup Forums? Which particular event caused you to become redpilled?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/y-Yszp3SmxE
youtu.be/rLr9fjg6cmM
youtube.com/watch?v=FtA21eiSmT8
youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jena_Six
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Refugee crisis of summer 2015 changed everything for me.

When WTC Building 7 fell into int's own footprint and it want hit by a plane.

It causes me to research into all of the jewish neocons that were behing the false flag attack that killed 3000 americans.

Larry Silverstein made billions of dollars murdering american citizens and will never do a day in jail. That is what I realized the power of Talmudic jewish supremacy.

That look on Bush's face in the classroom... He knew if he said anything he would get JFKed.

Same for me. Also seeing the situation in Sweden right next door was a big thing.

I was redpilled from birth by shit that niggers do in this country

Living.

4 attacks in 2016 summer perpetrated by the muslims, and seeing ISIS execution videos.

Before that, I was a pretty hardcore SJW activist (organized a protest that was covered by the media) and involved with estonian antifa (was going at their meetings and gigs, met with antifa leader).

My story is basically that I saw an article on feminist facebook group where they teach rapefugees how to treat women with respect. I made a thread in group where I argued that it's a good idea, we shouldn't let another Cologne happen.

Feminists attacked me over this. They accused me of being racist for assuming that all refugees are rapists. When I expressed that they come from a different place and should be brought up to date on western behavior, they said it's my fault for being fearful, and what I say is exactly why muslims do bad things.

This made me mad and I left the movement. Starting September 2016 I returned to Sup Forums (been lurking since 2009), discovered Sup Forums and became redpilled.

Feminism is a fucking cancer to protect and pander to islam. I want no people to fall for feminist tricks and I hope more people on the left eventually wake up.

Jews and Leftism. But I was always kind of red-pilled.

Weird that one can go so far left from the political spectrum to the far right. For me i was not interested in politics before i saw all these things happening in Europe. The refugee crisis, islamic terrorism and Sweden destroying itself with SJW bullshit right next door.

europe slowly atomizing under the cultural enrichment meme, and the fact that im hated for just being a white dude in his 20's who is just trying to get by in life.

Also the media's unfettered hatred of trump.

I have always been kinda interested in politics, and my father essentially tried to keep me subtly redpilled when I was a kid, since he has always been a moderate conservative, but he left my mother some time ago, and left to my own devices, when in 2015 some refugee stuff was coming into discussion, I automatically assumed leftie position for some reason, and defended it furiously, like a typical SJW.

But I am a rare case. It's good that people are waking up slowly from being not interested in politics to going redpilled.

Dont remember a time when I wasn't redpilled.

A holiday to rotterdam, stockholm and oslo.
should have just gone to the boong desert instead I'd have learned the same lessons.

Watching Zeitgeist in 07.
Now I realise half that movie is bull, but thats where the rabbit hole started for me.

I was as bluepilled as you could possibly be. Thought republicans were stereotypes, loved diversity and multiculturalism, liberal to the core.

What changed me was the shooting of Trayvon Martin. When I watched TYT reaction to it, and saw Cenk screaming and ranting about how he was a good boy and dindu nuffin, I just had a moment of clarity where I realized this guy did not care about the truth, he was just mad his politics didn't go the way he wanted.

found out whites are going extinct. didn't give a shit until then.

I was redpilled on everything by my family
even on the jews

You have a based family user

my grand grandfather collaborated with the nazis
my grandfather was a algerian war veteran and he lived in Franco's Spain during his childhood
my father unironically told me about the "synagogue of Satan"
and that's only about the jews and from my father's side

Holy shit i wish i had a family like that. You have a lot to be proud of.

yes,I will never regret being born in this family,the only weak part is my liberal sister,well we can't always get what we want

this

Although why do we worry so much? After all you are a gypsy and im just a mongol.

syrian migrant crisis, merkel has made me sympathize with the nazis

Being molested by a faggot.

Women are more vulnerable to marxist media propaganda. They can't think for themselves. Redpill her if possible to continue your familys legacy.

The constant bitching about whites.

youtu.be/y-Yszp3SmxE

I was born redpilled. Check em.

>Larry Silverstein made billions of dollars murdering american citizens and will never do a day in jail. That is what I realized the power of Talmudic jewish supremacy.

OO...plus intelligent que la moyenne des gros Muricains...

don't worry it's working on process
hope she won't turn full feminist after my military service (it's a tradition in our family to join the army since we a noble blood)

Pour tous les beaux kikes lovers...

youtu.be/rLr9fjg6cmM

Lol in South Africa they put red pills in the fucking baby formula

>Year 2008
>17 years old
>Smoking pot with freind
>He says check this out
>Turns on william cooper interveiw
>Become interested
>Start researching conspiracies, secret societys, ect...
Inevitably starts a chain of events that led me to Sup Forums. The ultimate red-pill

Growing up in (((post-denazified))) Germany.

Living in a commune and watching it fail.

Refugee crisis of 2015. I remember arguing with people that this is all going a bit too far and that we could help far more people than the refugees with the money we're spending on them. But they just wouldn't fucking listen to any arguments so I kept finding more, unconsciously redpilling myself in the process

Living around black people and the 'refugee' invasion of Europe.

Getting a job, interacting with black public and later working around black people.

Gamergate was the beginning. I was an Orwell liberal but now I'm more nationalistic, Muslims need to leave and identity politics need to die.

what went wrong?

Working around black people is the worst.

If you aren't black and refuse to speak like a nigger to them, they don't listen.

Se faire baisez-vous pédé, nous ne sommes pas gros.

Drug addiction. Found out utilitarianism is bs.

I think it was taking a university class about communism taught by a literal commie.

I just didn't buy what he was selling me. Started browsing pol at the same time

>Se faire baisez-vous pédé, nous ne sommes pas gros.

Tu inverses les mots Bubba...mais bon essaie...

I imagine your family as a French version of the Castelians in this image

My history professor told out class that everyone should read Mein Kampf. He even indirectly quoted Hitler.

Bataclan broke my cognitive dissonance. Then came to Sup Forums to read about wtf was going on and became redpilled on everything.

Fixed.

My apartment complex accepting section 8 refugees when the local project was condemned. It was pretty chill until the end of a college semester and when all the white kids moved out, niggers moved in and burned it down.

Arson was just the last in a long line of aweful nigger behavior .

thx

top kek

The speech in which Benjamin Freedman says, that the US Jews offered to sway public opinion in the USA and make the USA enter WW1 in exchange for the Balfour declaration.

My family is the same. Everyone is redpilled expect my liberal sister. Really hope we can redpill her too one day.

A zionist anti-fascist - yes these people exist, the anti-Germans love Israel - against Pegida celebrated the bombing of Dresden and seriously declared that all babies and women who got killed there were no "murders", because they were all Nazis.

Then came "With open gates".

Generally speaking: just living in this country is a massive red pill. If you are not a complete idiot.

Being forced to go through SJW-class at university despite studying something that's completely unrelated.
Being forced to say that the wage gap is real (it's not), that it's racist to want people to assimilate or even integrate, that there are no differences between men and women.

It's a blatant display of how little actual evidence matters in modern "science". It's just a cult based on "respectability" among your peers. Entirely worthless.

Then came the refugee crisis and I saw who was pushing us to take them in and destroy ourselves. And suddenly, I saw Echos everywhere.

And to think that even the AfD is kissing the ass of kikes now...

Trayvon Martin and BLM

Cenk is also an Armenian genocide denier. Well, not really a denier. He LOVED that shit. Despite what he says on camera.

Every rightwing party is, there is no other way to win in politics at the moment. Jews nevertheless are the enemies of every non-jew.

Being an adult and having to pay bills. Plus it's hard not to take the red pill when your a straight white male.

Muslims getting mad over a bunch of cartoons in 2006. I started looking into islam back then and got increasingly disgusted.

It took me a long while before I got interested in all the other stuff that Sup Forums talks about, though. I can't pinpoint an exact moment when that happened, it was slower and more gradual.

I remember the exact day i took the red pill.
>be spic
>grew up in the ghetto with other mexicans and niggers
>in my slum i always found white women attractive, like snow angels
>told myself i'm going to marry a white girl one day but never actually believed it
>was in gangs and shit but eventually got out
>end up meeting a beautiful 10/10 white woman and charmed her and married her
>put a child in her
Skip 5 years from meeting her.

I remember one day my dad and my wife's brother came over for lunch. Like i do a lot i was holding my wife by the waist and running my fingers down her hair just because and i saw her dad and her brother make eye contact with me and give me this weird, hostile, uncomfortable look. He's liked me and we are close so it was weird because he never ever given me a look like this and i want to say it was an accident because they both looked ashamed after i noticed them. It made me uncomfortable and as soon as he left i asked my wife to do me a favor and stand in front of a mirror with me and i held her again. For the first time in my life i noticed my wife was my exact same height, was colorful with pale skin, blue eyes and blonde hair and pink lips while i was just different shades of light brown, my finger bones were barely thicker then hers while her brother and even her dad had thicker, longer fingers. Just shit like that. We looked different, like 2 different species, kinda like beauty and the beast. I felt ugly. My wife picked up on this and started telling me how much she loved me like she knew what i was thinking and trying to deny it without us actually addressing it.

I started noticing stupid shit like how non-whites were shorter and whites / asians literally had different head shapes then blacks, latinos. I noticed people with smaller, flatter heads were fucking dopes and most social situation that i can recall blacks acted instinct on raw emotion while whites acted with logic and consideration for future consequences and whites tend to be naive and innocent compared to non-whites, even whites in the hood and i when i say innocent i mean that in a good way. I tend realized the reason why iv always fetishizes white women was because compared to non-white women white women looked like beautiful angels, the reason why i liked the idea of an interracial relationship was because i liked the idea of marrying someone completely different then me in the way i acted and looked.

I started realizing we're all different racially and although i never show it because i'm confident and charismatic as fuck i always feel this deep depression in the back of my head that truly we're not all equal. Some people, i'd say 1 out of 4, do raise out of instinct but from my social encounters a nigger can destroy the innocence of an entire room and whites are too fucking nice to tell someone no so they get stepped on. It hurts my heart and keeps me up at night sometimes. I feel so insecure ever since that day but i shove it deep inside. It fucking kills me that im not taller then my wife, that i cant give my wife that feeling of being taller then her. Idk fuck it

meant to say my wifes dad fuck

You don't have to be an "anti-nazi" ass kisser to them like Nicolaus Fest. With people like this we have no future at all. They are just fanatically anti-Islam and Zionist. That is all.

We got a ZOG cucked Rep party in the USA. And we know how this turned out.

My sister becoming a SJW sometime in 2014

:(

I followed a bunch of jews and celebrities on twitter.

>Instant Redpill.

The Finders did it for me.

Refugee crisis.
I'm probably a little late to the party but here I am.

im still not redpilled :'(

How common are interracial couples?

>Dat Asturian
PELAYO DID NOTHING WRONG.

When Assange got his internet cut and was probably captured.

Seeing my high school classmates become rabid anti-white progressives.

Sup Forums cuck posters want you to believe they are all over the place. the truth is: we have no official numbers. I don't seem them that much. 1 in 100 maybe, and then you have no idea if the white woman is actually a Slav. Even though I live next to kebab central Frankfurt. They do exist and it is true that our leftist, anti-German government pushes for them. Being at the gym is horrible, especially with the boomer women eyeballing the "coloured" personal trainers. You just know they do it out of conscious treachery, selfish lust and hate against their own Volk. So that is their primary motive. Don't forget your average kebab is a brown manlet and has on average a smaller dick than Europeans and is low status, except if he is a criminal. Or the exception of a really respectable guy who earned his place and holds his own weight. They do exist aswell. More so than interracial couples.

What's really the problem is the insane ammount of immigrants and the real possibility Germans could become the marginalized, minority in their own country. Sooner or later. Depending on the policy.

9/11 on mudshits, tho i was 12 at the time.

juden was most hit when i was applying for a home loan during the trayvon trial

This

When they started talking about open borders and immigration crisis summer 2015 I realised something was wrong. When I then further discovered that only around 30% (probably less now) of them were from Syria it really fired up my neurons.

Being a substitute teacher in a school full of niggers/Mexicans and living in a ghetto district for 7 years made me realize how subhuman and destructive shitskins are.

Pic related is not my OC, but my experience was very similar.

Also, I started to realize that a lot of the degenerate/leftist/anti-white things in media were created by Jews.

This video made me see things differently.
youtube.com/watch?v=FtA21eiSmT8

Legit made me sad.

Some friend came into my house and showed me the movie zeitgest.

After watching it, i search at net and discovered that most of the movie is bullshit, they use fake info prove points.

Then I started to search moreabout it because of curiosity and got red pilled about 9/11.
This was the only conspiracy I believed at (well there is payola conspiracy but its obvious payola exist, only mainstream artists, producers and big radio owners deny that).

I used to think the new world order conspiracy theory was bullshit, until I saw the the text, called new order of barbarian. After seeing a text that actually predict stuff, you can't deny it.
The text explain how alot of stuff works, and helped me to see other conspiracy related stuff.

friend of mine showed me some vids.
was inspired by the youtube video "Lion of Europa" and was determined to swallow the whole pill by this video youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s

Ferguson Riots.

The 2012 election, and Dr. Ron Paul.

Also getting dumped despite doing everything right because i'd been lied to my whole life by everyone. Really made me think.

also, pepe dank memes of course

This: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jena_Six

It was the first large scale bullshit chimpout that I remember. Basically what happened was:

>A noose was hung from a tree by an unknown individual
>blacks get triggered, beat up a random white kid so bad he gets put in the hospital
>media, blacks, liberals, SJW's, race-baiters like al sharpton all jump to the defense of the black kids who beat up the white kid even though the white kid was innocent. It was as if he was guilty just because he was white and the blacks beating him was acceptable.

I know this happened way back in 2006, but does anyone else remember this? It was all over the news for like 3-4 months.

Can someone do this with Portuguese master race?

When I was a kid about 4yo I learned that Portugal had defeated many enemies back then and that made me proud of my homeland. I was surprised that there was a place in the internet with nationalistic people.

When hurricane Katrina forced migration of New Orleans pavement apes to a homogenous Texas middle class high school en masse.
>Violence in school was all but unheard of before
>Full on fights every single day
>Witnessed a catfight with weaves being ripped out
>Mob attack on last day of school

Had a really close call with a nig nog favela rat

The election really made me realize how shit MSM is and made me question all the shit going on now.

People around me.
I always tried to learn something new, I am curious person and always asked questions.

When confronted by someones belief I do not understand, I always asked "Why?".

I began to notice that majority of people did not have explanation based on their opinion or convictions, but based on popular belief.

So I continued asking "Why?".

At one point they would just stop and get mad, looking at me under eye.

Thats when I realised they did not know shit about what they were talking about, just repeating stuff they heard, stuff which were told to them. No trace of original thought. Unable to entertain with thought in the head, or do logical experiments in their mind.

Also double think, In woman particular.
I would continue to describe situations and shiet, but this already looks like a blogpost so ill stop. I think you get the idea.

Grew up in eastern europe, house was right across from the biggest gypsy ghetto in my country.

I learned to hate shitskins and kikes so fucking much by the time I was 15.

Reading Mein Kampf as a teenager

Red pilled means questioning reality. id say 5th grade. Never got to be a kid again after that and now the deeper i explore the more i am reassured society is shit.

gypsies are just bydlo desu. they will beat the shit of out you or rob you but not kill you

/r/fatpeoplehate made me start to disbelieve the SJW narrative. Lauren Southern's slutwalk video redpilled me completely.