Aleppo march

Why is there to thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtue_signalling
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bumpity bump

White people going for a walk in the woods?

how progressive

They won't even get out of the euro zone, before they'll turn back and go home.

What's the point? Battle for Aleppo is already over.

Didn't fighting stop the other day?

I would love to see the rebels and Assad's based forces response to this. Probably something like "the fuck?"

What an accomplishment. They stopped the War with a walk in the Woods, guys! Why didn't they do this to hinder 9/11?

They're so fucking slow! Hurry the fuck up and die.

I can only wonder what actual Syrians thinks of this if they ever find out.

Good god it must be insulting.

But tovarisch, isn't watching them make idiots out of themselves fun?

I hope they reach it, it would be sad if they got tired or got raped and murdered before they reach syria. Althought them getting raped and murdered in turkey should also be great

>Almost everyone in that pic is a woman

Where do you think they will get fucked first?

>mfw the Children Crusade is still going on
How many Kilomemes have they travelled yet?

Any defection, rape or death yet?

In Germany.

what is a leppo??

holy mother of quints

Meat train.

Ayy

Did they start in Berlin? They haven't made it very far.

enriching rape confirmed

quints confirm

this is the definition of insanity. they will never reach alepopo

One week of Christmas vacation left. Most of those marching will return to their jobs on January 9th.
All that's left then will be a handfull of NEET lefties and maybe one or two reporters.

They won't even reach Slovakia.

Imagine being someone who actually fought in a real war and seeing these sheltered faggots who think sandniggers won't blow stuff up if you ask nicely.
Also, are there bears in this forest?

This is Europe doing it's part to help repopulate Syria

My fucking God.

Take a look at their fb page and their NYE celebrations video
It's a fucking cringefest
>80%women
>10% wimpy cucks with glasses
>10% shitskins
>embarassingly bad dancing

someone end their misery already

lmfao they gonna geddit

I think it is a good idea.

The whole reason for this war is because Israel wants to send the muslims to europe and steal the land for themselves.

If there are european people in the way of israel's bombing then we are standing in their way.

With luck, Israel will strike anyway and kill some of these girls by accident, making liberals hate israel, driving a wedge between israel and europe and killing a few leftards at the same time.

win-win-win situation.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtue_signalling

I completely forgot about them after the second day.

It's also a useful emotional bait for the (((media)))

who funds this shit anyway

Don't fret. The only way into Aleppo from the north involves passing through either ISIL or the other """Freedom fighters""" territory. We could get a liveleak video.

glorious

What did he mean by this

but what is a leppo?

>"SYRIA IS TOO DANGEROUS TO LIVE IN! WHY DO YOU RACISTS THINK ALL OF THESE "REFUGEES" ARE COMING TO EUROPE!? IT'S INHUMANE TO EXPECT ANYONE TO STAY IN ALEPPO!"
>"Ayyy senpai where you and this group of faggots off to anyway?"
>"ALEPPO!"

I look forward to hearing about how a bunch of cucks were beheaded by a group that carry the koran, pray to Allah, are fighting in the name of Islam, shout "Allah Akbar" before they blow them and everyone around them up and live by a strict Islamic code, but aren't Muslims.

All these fucking stupid women.

they won't even make it out of the Brandenburg forest.

Where do these people take so much time? Don't they have a job to attend?

Actually, half of them already gave up

Oh. My. Gawd. Becky. Check. Out. Those. Trips.

pretty funny
>stupid german leftists believe their media and actually think the threat in Syria is Assad and Putin
>Refugees that want to participate in the march are all wondering WHO THE FUCK would put Al Nursa flags all over the march, they like Assad more than the group of subhuman-sandnigs (oh wonder)
>german leftists don't understand and think these syrian refugees must have been send by right-wing extremists / Putin-agents (not kidding they believe that)
>they don't let actual Syrians vote under what flag the march should be made
>syrians leave

Learn how to speak English you fucking dimwit.

>Speak
>Written text

Also, don't forget a comma after "English", you fucking leaf.

Lel

So will they be marching to Raqqa now that Aleppo is pretty much over?
;^)

Checked. It would be funny if Merkel stopped them at the border. Probably piss off some liberals. Better though is they make it to ISIL territory.

Will thet stay there?

These retards are expecting to carry their shitty Jansport from high school all the way to Allepo. Not a single one has an actual pack for backpacking.

Only until their families can identify what's left of their remains.

praise kek

>Trips
>American education

I don't think LiveLeak has hosted any ISIS videos for years. More like BestGore or TheYNC.

ISIL seem like pretty level-headed and reasonable guys, I'm sure they will let this display of love and peace from smug European women pass by unmolested.

>105236651
Is there a source for this? I would love to be able to cite it.