Donald Trump exposed to eat well-done steaks

>And Trump — the man eats his steak well done! I don't think he's a good person.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wzz8OuKf-18

Other urls found in this thread:

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_56ec54bbe4b084c672203a4b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

enjoy your worms

>consuming blood and "juices"

my steak needs to moo before I eat it

>Trump exposed eating rare steak
>he loves blood!! he is going to kill muslims and eat them!

Your not a good person, or a president elect... kys tonite

wtf is it too late to go back and elect Hillary

lol w...t....f.....

Try to think of it this way.
Steaks going to cost as much no matter how it's cooked. Donald Trump just wants as much heat energy in his steak as he can get.

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_56ec54bbe4b084c672203a4b

>He doesn't like it well done
Kek

This isn't anything new, faggot.

When you're as rich as Donald Trump you can eat your steak however the fuck you want, even if he wants it cooked well done in the microwave and served with ketchup for all I fucking care - it doesn't make my rare steak any less delicious

You may as well eat a hunk of cardboard with sauce on it.

Smart man... meat from any country is nasty and needs to be cooked to that point to burn off all the crap they inject into cows...

You mean a human being I don't know eats differently from me? That's it I'm #withher now

Other men eat Bourdain's steak. Cuck.

It did, when it was a cow. Nice argument.

Who cares what he eats? Why are americans so obsessed with food?

'he doesn't eat meat raw like an animalistic barbaric shitskin le omg xd' cenk shitskin

>Liberals so far gone in the Trump hate train and disbelief that they lost that they're going after how Trump likes his steak and having serious discussion that this is reason why we should've elected Hillary

this is what i eat UNcooked
it is not the cow meat

good thing he won't be cooking us all steaks without asking us how we like them first

how new are you? there is a plethora of material

I knew I supported the right guy.

>it is not the cow meat
Raw Chinks?

>dog

Wtf, I'm with her now.

Venison?

chinese meat is full of stds and pollutants

it:s horse.

haha good webm, schlomo.
cringy and funny af xD

BREAKING NEWS

MY MAN! PARASITE CARRIERS BTFO!

We dont speak moon

looks delicious, i love rare even raw meat (depending on the dish)

Eats steak how he wants and doesn't give a fuck about gay ass food snobs.

I prefer my steaks well done too.

>having your food fully cooked is bad

Fuck off.

It's funny how it's always third worlders talking about 'parasites in meat'

You realise we don't have diseased meat in the 1st world , right?

They aren't actually attacking Trump. They are just generating views. 50% of America gets mad if you say anything bad about Trump so of course a liberal youtube show is going to say the most absurd things about Trump to generate lots of views.

You retards are just helping them make $$$$$.

I heard before hitler became vegetarian he ate well done steaks too. #justsaying #listenupwhitepeople

I hate both Trump and these fucking liberals.

This.

What is it with these South Americans and Slavs talking about "worms" in beef? I've never heard of such (pork yes, but never beef) in my life.

I've never heard anyone says you need to thoroughly cook steaks for them to be safe to consume. As long as you sear its exposed outside, it's fine.

>Britain
>we don't have diseased meat in the first world

Did you forget about this? My mum still doesn't by any meat products from the UK because of it.

Maybe if you get it from Poland because we export best cuts.

>yessss goy, give up those nutrients and eat stake raw hehe

Why would you buy foreign meat in the first place

I closed the video because I didn't click on it to see the Young Turds babble about it.

Way to show statistics out of context Bjorg. Those cases were all cattle.

We don't have diseased meat in England. The shit they pulled to prevent BSE involved purging all cattle up to 10miles from the location of a confirmed case. Farms that had a case were cleaned using hazmat teams.

Britain is not some third world country. They took resolving this extremely seriously, going completely overboard in their response.

You mean like Batman? How cool is that!

>We don't have diseased meat in England.
The London population and the mayor disproves you.

wtf I hate trump now

>this is how desperate the left is
How does it feel to keep losing?

proof all men are mortal and have at least one fatal flaw i guess.

medium rare master race reporting in

He is the most energetic 70 year old I've ever seen. Plus the no alcohol, no smoking, no drugs life is most, most beneficial. I've adopted it now myself.

horse meat at Ikea?

damn, if only we'd known this before the election, no one would have voted for him

It's bullshit when people say a well done steak is too dry and has no flavor. It has plenty of flavor. It's drier but that's because the blood is mostly cooked away. A steak that's chewy and bloody in the middle and all pink does not have more flavor, this is what retards believe because some homosexual jewish food critic said so hoping you'll get a food illness and die

not importing meat from Argentina
>being this retarded

go away well done internet defense force

>slowpoke.jpg

arguing about "muh rare steak makes me more manly lol" doesn't win you any real world points when you're a fat loser virgin never accomplishing anything or passing on your genes

like holy shit how much of an infantile retard do you have to be to think this actually matters compared to literally anything else in life

>Yesterday
>KEK ENJOY YOUR BURNED LEATHER, BLUE RARE LITERALLY THE ONLY WAY TO EAT MEAT

>Today
>TEP KEK, ENJOY YOUR WORMS, LITERALLY NOBODY EATS RAW MEAT, 40 MINUTES IN THE PAN IS THE WAY I HAVE ALWAYS EATEN STEAK

Breaking news:
Donald uses Aquafresh instead of Colgate

wtf i love well-done now..

he
eats
his
steak
WELL-DONE?

BTFO!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW WILL HE EVER RECOVER?

>implying Trump doesn't use SUPER BLUE
>WITH ACTIVE IODINE SILVER
>FLUORIDE FREE
>MY DAD CAME UP WITH THIS, ITS GREAT

Same, not from Belgium either.

"blood is mostly cooked away" tee hee, it's not blood you moron.