Today, I will remind them

Today, I will remind them.

Dialy reminder that you country isn't a White Country if you it is less than 85% white.

hope i see it in the news man good luck

>non-native English speakers
>white

Kek

>Native English speaker
>white
kek

>country isn't a White Country if you it is less than 85% white.

How can America ever recover?

was wondering the same thing about your country, hans.

Argentinian """"white""""

>argentina
>whiter than uk

whew

Now I truly see

easy it can't the south and east could become independent and recover but the northwest is lost to muslims

Hi """"""whitey"""""" :^)

t. indio country

Yes, at least Mexicans don't pretend to be white, like you cucks, you look more like Arabs than whites, lmao.

>lmao xDDDXD lol problem? XD
KYS indio

>at least Mexicans don't pretend to be white

Mexicans don't even pretend to be human.

Stop trying Diego, no matter how you cry and whine you will NEVER be white, never

>hispanic/arab/other brown
>white

Germany exists only in order to ensure the existence of the Jewish people.

Look who's talking :^)

lmao

>Balkans think they are white
kek

That's cute.

Your opinion is irrelevant, like if we care about a Turks opinion.

I guess I offended you when I called Argentina Arab, Ahmed?
>not refuting my point
Being butthurt, LMAO!

Palestine is rightful Argentinian territory, both Jews and Muslims should leave.

You never going to be white, Diego Montoya ;^)

We're whiter than slavs.

Fulgencio, you offend me by your very existence.

Luckily the cartels will take care of that problem :^)

What point? You only say that Mexican don't pretend to be white in wich we agreed. You are not.

Well well well... look's who is here, my old school bully.
You may have kick me long time ago, and yes... we may have cry for years over that time but we are growing up mate... you just wait until 2025, when we are going to be a major power

The UK is only 76% white british

member when Ottomans rape your ancestor and use them as slaves?

What is considered white in Argentina and other Latin American countries/Brazil is usually considered mixed or latino in the US or Europe.

There are a few straight up whites but the majority are pretty swarthy.

i thought you guys were white?

Says the country who sold it's people to the jews, Arabs and Globalist, shit man I prefer being Mexican than a German cuck who cheers at his own people demise

My point is that your concept of "white" is hilariously wrong, you are not white you are Dirty """"whites""" but you would fit perfectly in an Arab country.

Unless it's being reported in crime statistics. Then it's definitely white.

Remember when your country didn't even exist back then?

No, you are all wrong.

The people in are not consider white in Argentina. People who go to football stadiums are called "negros" here wich it literally mean "black".

The fact that you think we consider that white is cute.

LOL this is what most of you people look like

let's face it...when you guys say "white" it's vague like in brazil. Anyone can say they are white. difference is...in brazil it's better to be non-white

At last, i truly see!

I love how my webm ALWAYS makes you so butthurt, every single time you argy monkeys retort with"those aren't real argys"

You argys are a sad bunch.

It isn't. We don't look like that, the problem is that you only see pictures of Buenos Aires wich is where the favellas are where a new study show that 95% of them are immigrants and that's what you are seeing. People who racemix with immigrants.

Nobody cares about your webm and no one is butthurt... my god talking with you is reducing my IQ.

Are albinos white?

>argentina
>white

>Croatia
>Not a meme country

That's not a picture of a fabela, but a very expensive world cup game, LMAO!

Did your invisible pure Aryans always choose to send those Ahmed looking fuckers abroad?

Looks pretty white to me dad.

>ITT

You people care enough to make a thread about it

How did a white-inhabited, white-dominated and white-run country manage to become a third-world country almost indistinguishable from its neighbors?

Non meme reply?

>CIA backed coups and puppet governments
>elitist upper classes who control the country don't care about anything but their own profit
>ultra corrupt politics, who do the same as the elite and/or are controlled by them
>cucktholic church having medieval tier influence in politics (even to this day)
>let marxism develop and turned them into martyrs
>never faced a real treat so careless attitude
>bureaucrats and unions have too much power
>average argentinian has a backwards and conflictive mentallity, scamming and using others is considered a virtue and almost even encounraged
>people simply don't care about anything and believe everything will fix on itself magically
>society heavily divided, and long before kirchners, more than what most peopje here would like to admit
>mass exodus to Europe and USA in 70s, middle 80s, and early 2000s that continue to this day
>open borders policy that started in the 90s altered heavily the demographics
>political discourse/belief over eficacy, so every government used to dismantle what the previous one did (example: industrialize, remove industry, start industry again from zero, remove again, etc)
>several provinces are actually feudal territories with the same family governing them as they wish for decades if not already a century
>tons of people never really feel any kind of connection to this land
>etc
Add to this all the modern cancers of society (feminism, leftism, SJWs, tolerance, globalization, etc) and you have the cocktail

Also this country was used to test several things before implementing or testing them in Europe, like privatisation or statification politics, polimodal in Spain, etc

I've been studying this thread for a few moths now, it's always the same. Op uses a Brazilian flag to make thread, as if to say "it's not us that are so obcessed about having pol whiteness approval" and then he waits for replies and corrects the record with his real flag

Argentina is white. It is a great country with low density, perfect !