Have you ever met an Italian and walked away thinking "That man was a very interesting person and I would like to see...

Have you ever met an Italian and walked away thinking "That man was a very interesting person and I would like to see him again" ? I haven't.

A

FUCKING

LEAF

Have you ever met a Canadian and walked away thinking "That man was a very interesting person and I would like to see him again" ? I haven't.

LEAF

It's funny how everyone hates all canadians.
The French hate the Québécois and the Americans hate the english people.

LEAF

But they do know the exact way to make pasta

Uhh.. you're a leaf yourself. You don't get to do that FAGGOT

Have you ever met a girl…

What do you have against white niggers OP?

I did. Pastaniggers are based

Have you ever read a leaf post and didn't think: that shit is the most atrocious garbage written by a raging faggot that I have ever seen?

That's a lot of shitposting against us lately.
I don't think ill against anglos, I only hate sandniggers and despise Romanians/Albanians, why the hate

Nah, Italians are based as fuck. The only problem is that some shit nationalities pretend to be Italian (but are instead, say, Albanian or Romanian) and these people give true Italians a bad name.

THIS, most "italians" on Sup Forums are diaspora balkanites/north africans

Can say the same thing about Canada

>being a white guelph
>sucking ghibelline cock
>not being black guelph master race

>trying this hard
You see, the best part of living in the most beautiful country in the world is that it's very hard to be unsettled or enraged by the opinions of other people. We don't need approval, we know we're perfect

Have you ever met a Canadian and walked away thinking "That man was a very interesting person and I would like to see him again" ? I haven't.

not even the most beautiful in europe

ignore leafs.

Italia is based.

Thank you my friend, we know
user is right though, the only hate we feel is against albanians, romanians and sandniggers. Football aside no hard feelings with any other country, we just don't care.
Apart from Germany occasionally

No, but if I met Dante I would walk away thinking he was a very interesting man and that I would like to see him again.

>dressing up for the tourists
>based

>dressing up
apart from the mantle that's pretty much a standard uniform. Since they have saber they must be stationed in guard of a government building or something

Have you ever met another human being and walked away thinking "That man was a very interesting person and I would like to see him again" ? I haven't.

Just wrong people leaf , dont be so much dramatic....

Not even with the power of the damn vodka?

How many Italians have you met foliage? Gotcha bitch!

this, based soviet

That nose...

Real Italians are based af