Trudeau's resolution for 2017 is to "stand against the politics of fear and division."

Trump on suicide watch

cbc.ca/amp/1.3917988?client=ms-android-rogers-ca

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Twqmm1okPL8
yahoo.com/news/canada-pm-trudeau-says-ready-renegotiate-nafta-trump-165713892.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>We will import the entire country of Syria this year to prove our love and tolerance and provide them with dogs to fuck

>Also they will only be allowed to live in majority-white neighborhoods because white people have no culture or identity and we must force one upon them

>stand against the politics of fear and division

Sounds pretty divisive desu

>stand against the politics of fear and division.
is he renouncing leftist collectivism?

>"stand agaisnt the politics of fear and division"
>avoid every point made by Trump and just call him a racist/sexist, effectively spreading the false idea that Trump is the devil incarnate
fucking hypocrites, all of them

Rakes are not enough.

Canada truly is the gift that's keeps on receiving

So he is standing against himself?

Here is the video.

>be a cuck
>deny biology
YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

If you are White Man you are racist sexist homophobic anti semite islamophobic etc...and you must hate your self!

Trudeau will culturally enriched you, Leaf Goy

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE
______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)
ALLAHU AKBAR!!!

I'd be more worried about the Candian Tax Payers missing Billions you've ''lost'' JT.

He is a Cuck

>stand against the politics of fear and division
Is he going to kill himself?

HIT UP THE COMMENT SECTION LETS GO

I think its time to tackle the problem at its root

I think he just doubled down ... on what I am not sure of

What Canada need is more diversity.Only when most people become Brown only then will this White racism be eliminated.

>on what I am not sure of
Diversity is our strength goy.

"We declared trans rights as human rights"
There's no way this guy isn't a fag.

>election Nov. 8th

>this statement from Weedman Nov. 10th

yahoo.com/news/canada-pm-trudeau-says-ready-renegotiate-nafta-trump-165713892.html

lmao yeah canadian "tough" guys

He will fall in line like the bitch he is.

Kek

>stand against division
>by importing foreigners of a different culture that is antithetical to your own

This is why you shouldn't make leaders out of drama teachers.

>that pic
kek

Isn't there a Canadian version of Trump thinking about running for PM?

Québec shall be the last bastion of white men in Canada. RoC can embrace its "cultural enrichment" for all I care.

I hope we nuke Canada.

>"stand against the politics of fear and division."

Translated:

"Import more muslims, kill all white people"

Fear of your own culture and division by multiculturalism and identity politics?

Why he look like castro tho?

Finally we can solve are res dog problems

>Likes Dislikes disabled

Just like a feminist not wanting to see the writing on the walls that the majority does not want or like this bullshit

Exactly but the comment section is open ; )

Trudeau has quite openly claimed on various occasions that Canada essentially has no inherent identity. If I was a Canadian I would be fucking appalled by his rhetoric which is essentially tantamount to treason. He is cultural Marxism: the politician. A fucking part time drama teacher/ski instructor in charge of government? Embarrassing.

>Trudeau
>stand for something

Pick one.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0

He does stand for destroying Canada and wanting to bring this "enrichment" to every western country.

Quebec pushing multiculturalism is what got us into this fucking mess! Also Trudeau is one of your own.

How I put it, Trudeau Sr destroyed Canada and now his son is pissing on her ashes.

so why would Trump give a shit about what fag boy says? Trudeau is going to be eaten alive by Trump.

Quite grotesque but true very nonetheless.

Such Cuck.

Truth.

Liam Neeson kind of looks like him too. Just how many white women did Castro revolutionize?

I don't think so

Not a day goes by that I don't cringe thinking about how we have the biggest faggot ever, the son of Castro himself, as PM. Trump, just come get us.

I've never been more proud to be a Canadian.

I'm overflowing right now desu senpai

Actually, Québec was multiculturalism done right, but englishmen had to come, wage war (only thing England's known for) and fuck everything up. This is all your fault, this is your doing. YOU brought this upon yourself.

Pierre-Elliot was a fucking traitor to Québec, he did all he could to hinder our progress and divide us from the RoC because he loved to choke on the english cock.

Justin is his son. He isn't one of our kind.

glass jaw justin.

>our biggest thread is that goys stop wanting to take that pozd zog cock
oyyy veyyyy

Here's to another year of cuckery courtesy of our gov't

Trudeau-Castro: You have to let in refugees

Trump: You have to go back to something you're actually good at, like being a bouncer as well as a daily reminder to your father that your mother was a communist loving whore

Trudeau: P...please don't hurt me.

he literally says

>anthem is gender neutral
>trans rights
>passed bill to protect gender identity
>put a black woman on $10 bill

Please get on our asses, America. Just sanction our gov't until they comply. They will, because we're just dying to be cucked by you guys anyway, but at least this time it'll be for the better.

Trudeau's resolution for 2017
Adopt feminist foregin policy
Feminist snowplowing
Take nobel price from Sweden as the cuckies Contry in the universe

>Juston

Never been more proud of my country. It takes immense character and real strength to stand by the weak and the oppressed by the likes of Donald Trump, Vladmir Putin, Narendra Modi, Rodrigo Duterte and Kim Jong. Go T2!

kek. thank you user

>Stand against division...
cool story but he's been the giant wedge for the 2016 year splitting the country in half.

:)

kek

What's his endgame

Someone help us, pls

Kevin oleary on dragons den....I mean shark tank, the burger knock off of dragons den. But he's not even a billionaire and is a globalist who also loves China.

I bet DRUMPF is fucking shitting his pants right now. He knows Trudeau will threaten him with inviting him to fuck his wife (because if your enemy fucks your wife, you win).

When is he supposed to stop being prime minister?

Canada is going to get destroyed eventually.

He is getting gayer.

2 more years lmao

Thanks for the reminder REEEEEEEEEEEE

Trudeau is Quebec personified.

''Stand against politics of fear and division''

He supports Muslim immigration, is Islam not based on fear and division?

That's what you get when you vote for FRENCH Cuck

I can't wait to watch Trump eviscerate this weasely little shit

But Paris is not a french city Ivan.

Well you got that right Jean.

Nah, he's the perfect example of an english canadian.

Beta, cuck, constantly looking for acceptance and a fucking moron.

man, he's gonna get cucked by Trump hard

Will he be re-elected? How are his approval ratings?

>Nah, he's the perfect example of an french canadian.

>Beta, cuck, constantly looking for acceptance and a fucking moron.

i really don't understand why you frenchies think you are so culturally different from us anglos. literally the only difference between us is our fucking language yet you treat is as a "unique culture"

fuck off

Thing is you guys don't have any culture. Even Justin admitted it.

Unless being a lesser USA, going apeshit crazy over millionaires playing with a rubber puck and saying "eh" is considered culture.

Canada's resolution for 2017 should be Trudeau's assassination.

and praise FIDEL

well same to you french tard. take a great look at montreal and tell me how it is really different from toronto.

>inb4 muh rural culture

have you been through northern ontario and northern quebec? literally same outdoor hoser culture that fish (ice fish too), hunt, play pond hockey in the winter, snowmobile etc.

yet you faggots always pride on your selves cuz muh francais.

>Using Montreal as an example

>Leftist divide people into hundreds of sub-groups and single interests based on gender, race, politics etc.
>Accuse Trump, who wants everyone to come together as one thing (American), as divisive

Mental illness.

>W-w-what did you just say Drumpf?
>You big bully take this!

Not good enough, he should be drawn and quartered after being tarred and feathered in the streets of Ottawa. The liberal party and their families should be responsible for the debt they caused to be paid back from their personal finances at an interest rate of 25% per month, doubling by the generation while being barred from all government jobs, even dmv or garbage man jobs. They, their families and their children should be forced to struggle with nothing at a new low never before believed to be possible in Canada, paying off billions of dollars in debt at a minimum wage job. IF of course that minimum wage job will hire them at all, seeing as how they would be as desirable an employee as anyone else with fraud, embezzlement and treason on their resume. Sounds a little bit too harsh? No, it sounds exactly like what the liberals are trying to do to white Canadians, with identity politics being the fraud, embezzlement and treason charges. This punishment system should be put in place as a standard minimum for any political white collar crime. They should be held to standards enforced by absolute nightmare torturous punishment, they have to be, otherwise they just keep breaking laws and ruining our home.

What will happen once he solves the politics of fear and division? Will he put the rest of his grey matter towards making sensible policies and devoting his time to something more useful than gender balancing grains of rice?

Legalize weed cuckfag

>what is reading comprehension

oh wait you're french my bad

>imports millions of forgin cultures and peoples dividing the nation along racial and religious lines.

>blames everyone else for dividing it.

>claims he's against division
>spends his time dividing is butt cheeks

so when is he stepping down?

So he'll stop taking money from China, then?

DUDE