How do we save Mexico?

How do we save Mexico?

youtube.com/watch?v=gaMjsjK_U7o

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BYwqjCj6kgc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

halp
youtube.com/watch?v=BYwqjCj6kgc

We got our own problems leaf. When the global temperatures raise niggers will flood your country because of your social programs and you too will experience our pain. You think niggers are so cute to cuddle right now because you haven't seen what they are capable of. I hope your daughters are raped by a pack of feral apes you lefty faggot fuck.

>African migrants refuse to work in Mexico

I'd say they've integrated and adapted to the culture of their host country quite well.

Fuck mexico.

Also they need a taste of what we get so they should be forced to prop up and take care of these trash people.

this, if im forced to pay for Mexicans healthvcare/welfare then you should be forced to pay for a mayates.

Was he describing beaners or niggers. Hard to tell.

Damn, Hans!

I cannot believe this lack of self awareness mexican faggot is really running at the mouth about this.

HIS PEOPLE ARE DOING THE SAME THING TO THE USA!!!!!!!!

Yeah but he lives in Mexico. He's not smuggling Mexicans into USA either I don't think.

>funny joke
Fake German strikes again.

Niggers won't work?

Now that's a shocker...

Manifest destiny

Stop the drug war. Taking away the black economy from them. Legitimize the societal niche drug cartels fill. Fully prosecute and authoritatively enforce the new laws of taxation over there black market. Wouldn't even take a year.

kek

Send infected whores with HIV to Haiti and certain parts of Colombia, these fuckers will travel to Chile

We need based chink in africa to come here and set these negros straight.

>african migrants in mexico

but how ? i know they are dumb but spain is just above maroco

I saw a 6 in a pack yesterday, they looked like they wanted to kill me, I've been called a racist for calling this out, this is the first time I've ever seen black people like this in my life.
My dad gave everyone a sappy story about racism and repeated a sappy news story about the one hardworking african, it's baffling how they eat propaganda up like this.

Jews strike mexico, enjoy your tolerance and diversity.

>Fake German

Ethnic Bavarian :^)