Happy New Year, Sup Forums!

Anita wishes you a Happy New Year.

youtube.com/watch?v=v4ALApAS6sY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ko2bvUotRPQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want that bitch to drop dead.

She really is an ugly fucking kike, burgers are sick fucks for being attracted to these things.

ironically, if it wasn't for her, trump would have never be have been elected. So you cunts should be thanking her.

Do these people not realize that the majority of this fuck 2016 meme comes from celebrity deaths? These people have no perspective of how good they have it in life if the main reason they think a year is bad is cause actors died. Imagine showing this to Europeans from 1346 who probably said "fuck 1346" due to millions of them dying from the plague?

She's so fucking hot

That would only turn her into a martyr
Better to let her live long enough that she'll sooner or later hits a wall, and people stop funding her

Once the SJW trend pases, she won't be able to find a proper job anyways

>Comments are disabled for this video.
They already know they'll get called losers and reminded that 2017 will be more of the same.

Happy New Year, Anita! I love your videos!

Together we can fight toxic masculinity and straighten the path forward for love, compassion, tolerance and social justice

I would fuck her tbqh senpai.

She's worse than a kikes she's (may Allah forgive me for uttering this word) an Armenian

>Leaf sexual desire...

Rare?

>Germany.

Oh now it makes sense.

funnily enough i want to fuck her until she's dead

Someone post the webm.

the funny thing is trump in office and Brexit hasn't even happened yet thats for 20th January and march to make happen 2017 is when it HAPPENS!

Jersey will be spared

How edgy

how can they be smiling and celebrating NYE despite all the shit we did?

Wut? You must be a junky from Winnipeg or some shit, high on something to think that is hot.

> NEW YEAR STATUS: RUINED

youtu.be/ko2bvUotRPQ

>Comments are disabled for this video.
Gee, i wonder why

you must be a faggot from the GTA

this

thats a dude