●Caused 1000 years of dark ages in Europe

●Caused 1000 years of dark ages in Europe
●Never invented anything in spite of having the largest population in Europe, the 2 or 3 things they claim to have invented were demonstrably stolen from other people
●Caused 2 world wars, the death of 100 million Europeans and the cultural legacy of self-hate and xenophilia
●Take advantage of higher population to predate on the economy of all their neighboring countries but still manage to be the poorest people in Europe as measured by median wealth
●Can't stop cheating: VW put defeat devices in 11 million cars, Deutsche Bank admitted billions in mortgage fraud, Siemens bribing foreign Governments
●Are letting in millions of invaders that will systematically bring Europe to a new dark age

Why is this country allowed to exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panfilo_Castaldi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

7:1

/Thread

Fpbp
Naxi bro

Probably cheated on that as well, that's why they built their own training center from scratch isolated from everybody else, only team who did that.

>Brazil is best country1111!!!1 xDDDD Melhor país nunca

Short, brutal and exceedingly efficient.

>Serb shoots Austrian guy, war starts
>somehow it's the Germans' fault

How?

>germans
>never invented anything

wat?

Keep defending their interests, meanwhile they'll also defend their interests by predating on pathetic cuck countries like Italy.

Mention anything they claim to have invented, I'll show you how that is wrong.

I think you severely overestimate the value most of us put in a gay sport.

This is just a shitposting thread though so I'll join in.

Gutenberg's book printing thingie

>Mention anything they claim to have invented, I'll show you how that is wrong.
The final solution?
Gas chambers?
Plenty of stuff im sure.
Actually didnt germans invent the nuclear bomb? then Americans used spies etc to get german nuclear scientists out of the Reich.

It was all part of the manhattan project if memory serves.

Stolen from Panfilo Castaldi:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panfilo_Castaldi
Guthenberg's connections to Venetian printing are well established.

OK, what about Oh, this is nice
here goes:

Entertainment and media

PAL, short for Phase Alternating Line, is a colour encoding system for analogue television by Walter Bruch, Telefunken
Oscilloscope and cathode ray tube by Ferdinand Braun
Nipkow disk by Paul Gottlieb Nipkow
Short Message Service
MP3

This
Also sage this thread

don't forget that they created communism and then blamed in on the Jews

the Eternal Kraut must be destroyed in all of its forms

t. drove a few "refugees" from Hungary to Germany because it they will contribute to the destruction of these cursed people

Actually they've made a large contribution to modern physics in the 20th century. Besides that you're 100% right. Nuking of germanistan when?

>Nipkow
Slavic name.
>Ferdinand Braun
Obviously Mongoloid, not sure why he has a German name.
>MP3
Trivial application of intellectual work carried out in the US.

fpbp

Are you retarded?

HUE

you have to be severely mentally deficient and uneducated if you genuinely believe that the assassination of franz ferdinand caused the war

80 per cent of today's stealth technology, so many physicist and chemist that made significant scientific discoveries I probably won't be able to name all of them, Speer (for modern architecture), all the subpar Disney movies are based based German folklore
Are you projecting?

>serb flag
>war was not serbs fault
Pathetic

>he doesn't know what a trigger factor is

>Caused 2 world wars

No, that would be Jews.

top kek

someone post the webm, make the monkeys suffer all over again

>●Never invented anything
Stopped reading there tbqh

Are favela niggas still this mad about 7:1 ? Why the hate ?

>in that period assassinations of the nobility were common
>germany was a booming country without colonies
>all major european countries were radically improving their military for years
>the habsburg monarchy was the weakest big player in europe at the time that wanted to stomp serbia in order to improve its status
yeah, gavrilo princip caused the war

>tfw cucks from austrian cucks got destroyed by tiny serbia
>tfw it took the habsburgs, germany and bulgaria to defeat tiny serbia
>tfw we didnt surrender and eventually won the war
>tfw austria turned into a tiny cuckshed after the war
>tfw your countries are rapidly decaying and niggers/mudshits are fucking your women and outbreeding you as we speak
kys cuckboy

>germany was a booming country without colonies
>all major european countries were radically improving their military for years
>the habsburg monarchy was the weakest big player in europe at the time that wanted to stomp serbia in order to improve its status
yeah, gavrilo princip caused the war

>tfw cucks from austrian cucks got destroyed by tiny serbia
>tfw it took the habsburgs, germany and bulgaria to defeat tiny serbia
>tfw we didnt surrender and eventually won the war
>tfw your countries are rapidly decaying and niggers/mudshits are fucking your women and outbreeding you as we speak
kys cuckboy

You are talking about kikes and Israel right? Otherwise I will have to consider you a stupid monkey.

>Southern Europeans unironically being Germany's little bitch after Germany economically ravished their countries
Can't make this shit up.

You obviously have a gay fetish for the word "cuck".

REKT
E
K
T

DELETE THIS

every country that has ever imported germans has fallen or suffered massively

they help topple the greatest empire that ever existed

look at great britain, invaded by savage barbarians and endured a period of constant warfare, disease, and death until the norman conquest

their immigration and subsequent jewry led to the great depression and the US' involvement in 2 world wars. you'll notice the more cucked a state is today, the higher number of germans tend to be living there (california, new york, washington, minnesota)

germans only purpose in this world is to ensure the destruction of mankind and all of its accomplishments

What? Most southern european countries were not eligble for a EU membership anyways. How did we "ravish" their countries? Most of them simply cheated their way into the EU and expect us to pay for their bullshit economies.

Yeah, not like western europeans go around the world inviting natives to fuck their wives while they smoke and look......

You have their consumer markets.
You ordered them to reorganize their production (This region of Italy won't produce milk anymore, but flowers)
And you made them depedent of you.
They are your little children now, because you made them so.

Nerve gas you retarded hue monkey

>every country that has ever imported germans has fallen or suffered massively

germans, both jew and gentile, have contributed greatly to america's success, and I'm not just referring to pic related.

Stop with the self-hate, Fritz

I dont understand

brazil lost an important baseball game to germany by that score.

Baseball, Topkek

Nice education mate

>succinct

fpbp.

>This first class of nerve agents, the G-Series, was accidentally discovered in Germany
>accidentally discovered
Not an invention.

You're a fucking idiot

a surprising amount of valuable knowledge has been found accidentally.

take penicillin for example.

and guess what: he's celebrated for that "accidental" work.

when a brazilian accidentally finds the cure for cancer, he or she will probably get a nobel.

The Germans were the Jew all along.

That would mean we're really bad at jewing, seeing as we're also destroying ouselves.

So? My argument is that accidental discoveries are not inventions not that they can't have any value.

what's with the diesel? everything started with the diesel globlisation and fair econamy around the world. Thank you sir, Diesel!!

ok, let me try another approach: if i invent something while trying to invent something slightly different, do i get credit for the thing that is not exactly like what i had in mind?

(If I invent an autism treatment can I try it out on you?)

BAPTISED IN FIRE
7 TO 1

Most "accidental" discoveries weren't that accidental. They were the result of intellegent man and their will to explore new worlds, sometimes for fame or pratical reason, but often for the sake of Knowledge itself. You are low iq brown horde enough to believe the Science memes given out to the public; muh Apple and Gravity, but the truth is the complicated thing isn't the one observation, but the intellectual work which follows it.

Time travel and antigravity

Yeah, in Serbia mostly. Other countries didn't want to put up with that shit.

> tiny serbia

The entente fought for Serbia and they had a colossal numerical and material superiority

Serbia itself disintegrated into an even tinier state and is a poor shitbucket on top of it. Serbs couldn't even maintain a union with countries that mostly speak the same language.

>>tfw your countries are rapidly decaying and niggers/mudshits are fucking your women and outbreeding you as we speak

Serbia was never good to begin with and its population consists of 100% sandniggers who only differ from arabs in religion

>can I try it out on you?
You can try it on the Germans instead.