Receives Nobel peace prize

>receives Nobel peace prize
>starts war in Libya
>starts war in Syria
>intensifies polarization and warfare in Ukraine
>initiates cold war 2.0
>provokes and propagandistically attacks Russia in his last month before leaving office

If this guy is a Nobel peace laureate, then why hasn't the founder of ISIS received the prize as well by now?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-34277960
orwell.ru/library/essays/nationalism/english/e_nat
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/10/01/pentagon-paid-for-fake-al-qaeda-videos.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He did, it's him.

Really makes you think

The Nobel prize has become shit. They give Obama the fucking peace prize, they give some muslim girl the peace prize and they ban the Sweden Democrats from participating in the Nobel dinner. But Saudi Arabia is more than welcome to participate. They're honestly just mocking the legacy of Alfred Nobel.

If obama got the peace prize then the guy who founded isis received the price

Fpbp

>If this guy is a Nobel peace laureate, then why hasn't the founder of ISIS received the prize as well by now?

>Founder of ISIS

Uhhhh....he did.

I only spat on a Muslim today rather than punching him
Where's my prize?

Because Obama IS the founder of Isis.

Don't forget the war against police he started using his sons as his army

How can you say the founder of ISIS got a Nobel Pees Prize, then end your post asking why he didn't get one.

How creative....

Well, he ended the war in Iraq, stabilized relations with Cuba, fixed your shitty economy, and he DIDN'T provoke Russia, Russia provoked him. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that you can't see this because he's black and YOU are racist.

>leaf

Fuck off kike.

It's probably it's obamaleaf, don't fed him

>don't fed him

PFFFFFFFTTT AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NICE ENGLISH YOU """"ENGLISHMEN"""" AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

RANGE BAN THESE FAGGOTS PLS

Maybe he's an immigrant. Don't be so racist.

Letting Norway hand out the nobel peace prize was a huge fucking mistake

You're probably an immigrant too, aren't you Ahmed? You thought this was gonna be the same old leaf, didn't you? Well, well, well... how things change. As of today, it is no longer 2016/2015, so this leaf just got a lot darker and meaner. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Didn't Kissinger win it too?

you forgot the drones strikes, the 8 years of continued torture at guantanamo after he said it would be closed on his first day etc etc

How the fuck did the Iraq War end?

He just decided to dick over the Iraqi government by bailing out on support promised to them.

The Iraq War metastasized into Syria because Obama did what everyone in the military and diplomatic corps fucking begged him NOT to do.

I'd be scared af if I was an allied government with a Democratic administration in DC, they stab them in the back all the fucking time.

Yeah with the Vietnamese premier. What a fucking joke.

He is doing what his jewish masters told him to do. That is why the jewish Nobel laurettes gave the half jew nigger the jewish nobel prize.

all wrong. also the cuba shit could have been done by anyone in this time.

There is literally nothing wrong with being Jewish

peace to a communist means "the absence of resistance"

Bait.

When Polan bring the truth.

He was asked to return his Nobel Peace prize

The Iraqi government was garbage. Al Maliki should've never been in charge.

By whom?

>starts war in Libya
Didn't start a war. Just stupidly supported the rebels when he should've stayed out of it

>starts war in Syria
Same as Lybia

>intensifies polarization and warfare in Ukraine
How? Russia attacked our ally. Stop sucking Putin's cock shill

>initiates cold war 2.0
muh WWIII

>provokes and propagandistically attacks Russia in his last month before leaving office
>He should just let a manlet from Russia interfere with our election
Jfc the Putin shills are so stupid

the nobel prize comitee is swedish...
i think that explains a lot.

He's black and had power.
It was enough, also the Nobel prize hasn't been awarded to proper winners for decades now.

I honestly don't give a shit about any of that crap.

All I care about is that the only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Why are there so many trolls on pol?

> we all know Obama is a joke probably the worst president of all time

By the Nobel committee
bbc.com/news/world-europe-34277960

Ebin :D

Agreed, Allawi should have been PM. But guess who was strong-arming the Iraqis to have Maliki stay on as PM? The fucking Obama State Department.

Obama didn't do any of that when he got the prize. He won it right after taking office.

>If this guy is a Nobel peace laureate, then why hasn't the founder of ISIS received the prize as well by now?

Agreed, it's HIS turn!

It doesn't say he was asked to return the price. Only one member of the committee said he regretted giving the price. And not even for the reason of Obama being a war criminal. His crimes aren't mentioned in the article.

It's always been like this and the recipients have often been very controversial. Go sweden

>every war is America (read: our) fault, durr
cool shit Chomsky

The majority of pacifists either belong to obscure religious sects or are simply humanitarians who object to the taking of life and prefer not to follow their thoughts beyond that point. But there is a minority of intellectual pacifists whose real though unadmitted motive appears to be hatred of western democracy and admiration of totalitarianism. Pacifist propaganda usually boils down to saying that one side is as bad as the other, but if one looks closely at the writings of younger intellectual pacifists, one finds that they do not by any means express impartial disapproval but are directed almost entirely against Britain and the United States. Moreover they do not as a rule condemn violence as such, but only violence used in defence of western countries. The Russians, unlike the British, are not blamed for defending themselves by warlike means, and indeed all pacifist propaganda of this type avoids mention of Russia or China.

orwell.ru/library/essays/nationalism/english/e_nat

When did he do any of that? Still troops in Iraq, the economy is still in the toilet (although we're seeing a Stock Market resurgence - I'd attribute that to speculation regarding Trump).

I wouldn't be bragging about Cuba.

Soon.

Not an argument

>All I care about is that the only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban.

>Retarded city people all voted for Hillary.

Der how easy that is?

When do you become Chancellor and save Germany?

Let's be honest here. The nigger-in-chief got the Nobel Peace Prize for not being George W Bush. That's all. The politicized, cuckolded (((Nobel Committee))) wished nothing more than to publicly repudiate the policies and legacy of the 43rd President of the United States.

>receives Nobel peace prize

This is the thing that I can't understand.

Suddenly everyone forgets that gaddafi went batshit crazy and started to bombard the peaceful protesters with warplanes.

If NATO wouldn't intervene you faggots would be all bitching because of "hurr durr people were dying and he did nothing"

Are you claiming that the ongoing American support for ISIS is done "in defence of western countries"? They caused the fucking immigration crisis and are destroying Europe.

City people are objectively superior.

>Nobel peace prize

Norway trying to have influence

The war in Iraq was over many years before Obama was president. What he did was decrease US presence in Iraq, leading to the failure of the new Iraqi republic, a contributing factor to the rise of ISIS. We have no reason to raise sanctions on Cuba and we were not at threat of war with them in the first place. The economy was fixed by shale oil, not by any of Obama's policies or programs, and he tried his damndest to fight it. And no, Russia did not provoke Obama. What they did, according to democrats, was sponsor the hacking of the DNC and let the american people see how fucking awful they are. Even if the Kremlin WAS behind it, we should be thanking them, not calling it an act of war. You don't complain when an oncologist diagnoses your tumor.

Only leftypol faggots and Neocons would have said that.

Also, a lot of those stories fell apart once people started actually fact-checking, but by then NATO was already bombing Gaddafi.

>Suddenly everyone forgets that gaddafi went batshit crazy and started to bombard the peaceful protesters with warplanes.

No he didn't.

Excuse me, we have no reason to relieve sanctions on Cuba

>the peaceful protesters
That's a nice euphism for "terrorists".

>implying we care about mudslimes killing each other
Most Americans want the same thing dune coons want, which is to stay out of their business and let them all kill themselves.

Yasser Arafat, Peace Prize 1994

>implying there was a solution to stabilizing iraq in the first place
>Saying its responsible for isis
Meanwhile this entire board argues against assumptions on climate science that have more foundation

Black? President? = NPP

This
A distinctive policy of the winning party this election held the idea that we need to stop caring about collateral damage when targeting terrorist groups overseas. Granted that party changes their opinions easily to make themselves distinctive from others. Ex. ideas about our relations with russia and cuba.

I'm not talking about politicians beholden to their kike overlords pretending to be different from the other politicians beholden to the same kikes. I'm talking about real people. We just want out, never wanted in

You probably would have if you werent 13 on 9/11

slovakians are definitely retards...

Don't forget hes been stoking the race war here in the states

>kikes had to fake an attack to get brief public support for meddling with sand people more ostentatiously than the decades prior

> The Norwegian Nobel Committee is responsible for selecting the Nobel Peace Prize Laureates.

What do you expect?

OP Hussein was the Founder of ISIS

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/10/01/pentagon-paid-for-fake-al-qaeda-videos.html

>3k- people die
>fake
Regardless of you mixing redpills with memes nothing about 3k people dying is fake

and yet, in 2 years, they'll look back on those times as the good ol days

considering war is peace

the piss prize has been rightfully earned

all that peace and prosperity of the clinton years drove the republicans crazy too.
they couldn't wait for it to end

10/10

Let's be honest. Obama got the peace prize because he has darker skin than the rest of the US presidents. Hillary "let's vote for the Iraq war, topple/cripple foreign nations into anarchic shit holes that end up hating us, and nuke Russia while I hide in a bunker while the peasants turn into ash" Clinton would have immediately had one thrown on her if she won.

If Obama was white, would he still have gotten the peace prize? LOL

Litreally no fucking way.

nice one m8

This.. so goddamn hard

First post best post

He's numbah wun.