Obesity

Obesity is a global problem, it's memed about here in the USA but we really need to find out ways to end this epidemic. It's disgusting and degenerate. How can we wake up to this fact? Pol

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wujVMIYzYXg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heart_Attack_Grill
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Like to see them play bumper car before they die of heart attack

Absolutely nothing wrong with being obese as long as that person pays 100% of any medical or health expenses.

Post yer best cheesehogs.

Related: captcha made me select glasses of beer and soda as "cups of tea".

I hate obeasts but boy do I love to watch 'em roll around.

It's my favorite part about living in America. You can go to any supermarket and see at least one 400-pounder every 20 minutes. 300-pounders come by at least every 5 minutes. It's the most impressive safari you'll ever see.

They're absolutely shameless, have no self-awareness, and prioritize nothing over shoveling greasy globules of meat and cheese into their insatiable gullets.

They have lost all sight of what is important in this world. They make decisions to destroy their bodies, then complain about the consequences.

Tfw I ingest only 1000 calories a day and still gaining weight

Compulsory military service, a HARSH one.
I had a friend who was obese friend who lost weight and started getting into sports after going through that.

Thats impossible you idiot. Either you are completely motionless like you are in some kind of coma or you actualy eat a lot more then you think you do.

Maybe even check if you arent sleepwalking and binge eat while you are asleep.

probably too many sugars/fats/carbs

healthy diets are hard for nu-males and women cus they can only think about one thing at a time

My diet is LITERALLY this....

>Wake up
>Large coffee and donut or just an apple
>no lunch
>sanwich for dinner
I don't drink alcohol or sofa and only drink water and coffee.

fat prison.

anyone over 500 lbs gets thrown into fat prison where they get force fed a proper diet made from common walmart ingredients.

they stay there for 2 years or until they lose the weight.

I was at the Chinese buffet the other day and there was this enormous ham beast that you couldn't help but notice, no matter how much you tried not to. After eating about 8 heaping plates of food, she struggled to her feet and told the other person she was with that she wanted to stop for a Diet Coke. I almost spit egg roll all over my table.

lol thats your problem, you are fiiling yourself with empty garbage and no nutrients, you are starving slowly.

>as long as that person pays 100% of any medical or health expenses.
Obamacare is a thing now.

Thanks, Obama!

It doesn't matter how shitty your diet is, if you are burning more calories than you intake, you will lose weight.

You are either totally sedentary and somehow not using any calories, or you aren't doing your math right here.

>>Large coffee and donut
>and donut
you fucked up

>tfw living in California
>nobody else is a fatty

Fat people in fly-over states have it so good.

lol what makes you think this bullshit? if you dont have proper nutrients your body will fall apart and go into starvation mode (i.e. store any and all fat no matter how active you are)

eat your fucking veggies nu-males

give them 6 months to loose some weight or they die. pretty EZ solution.

obamacare didnt emburden us with their problems. ust made the whole system more complicated.

As it stand now, and always has been, hospitals are compelled to give treatment to life threatening diseases regardless of the patients ability to pay. They'll get the bill for it later, but if they just dont pay it the hospital is reimbursed by the government. De Facto universal healthcare.

at most 400 lbs and/or body fat %

>lol what makes you think this bullshit?

The First Law of Thermodynamics.

>if you dont have proper nutrients your body will fall apart and go into starvation mode (i.e. store any and all fat no matter how active you are)

Broscience.

i think it should be 500 lbs as a test run and obviously % body fat would be taken into account.

then we would lower it to 350-400 lbs afterwards.

You're not eating enough calories. You have shut down your metabolism

>this princess wears running shoes
Is this a shoop?

It's not that, hes just lying about his diet.

fatties ALWAYS lie about what they eat, he could be eating food right now and not realize it.

fuck off troll, that isn't how it works.

right?

energy in, energy out ez

Well it would be hard to drink a sofa

>De Facto universal healthcare.
Yeah no shit, that's what I typed.

>be obese
>have life threatening condition due to eating myself into a fat piece of shit
>can't pay
>everyone else pays for it thanks to obamacare

lol you dont understand the SCIENCE! memes you spout you stupid nu-male faggot. return to the alien website now

I am a regularly sized American and I find this disgusting.

Why would they dare put that disgusting Chef Boyardee shit so close to the sodas where it's visible?

How about you stop stuffing your face and solve the problem entirely you fat fuck?

>meat and cheese
Most obese people I know live off pop and snacks.

Bullying shal be legal and promoted

>when your starving the body starts breaking the first law of thermodynamic
Guess this is why these kids are fat

You've identified a side-effect of the human condition in a world where there's no effort to truly better our race and instead we watch sports and wish we were back in college because of the newest comedy film. Fellow INTJs know it's all pointless. We're the engineers on a train that was poorly designed and is running on failing tracks. There's nothing we can really do about it except push for eugenics wherever possible.

lol what?

lol keep misunderstanding thermodynamic laws you dumb fucks, the grown men here are kekking at you hard

When I used to work at Kmart years ago, I'd always unplug those things and leave them on on purpose so they'd have dead batteries in the morning. Funny part is elderly folks with canes and walkers are the LEAST likely to use them because they still have pride in the whole "I can do it myself" attitude unlike lard asses. In fact, the lard asses actually race to get to them if theirs a heard of lard buckets. It's like are you fat cuz your in the chair or are you in the chair cuz your fat? What I do now while shopping is if they are near me I like to put weird shit in the front basket parts when they aren't looking. I've noticed that fat people will pay for the items anyway so perhaps not taking care of their body is also a reflection of not taking care of their minds.

if you have no reading comprehension you DO NOT belong here, go to something awful or some other nu-male website if you dont want to think.

Let fat people die at 35, like they will anyway.

This is a self-correcting problem.

tfw we're living in that movie smowpiercer

But yeah you're right, eugenics is underrated

the modern medical view is that humans don't live to an "age" but a calorie count.

you will live old and well

Dafuq? How did autocorrect think "smow" is a word?

>emburden
You can't just fucking make up words, the prefix em adds nothing to "burden," why would you Sheff think that was a thing?

Probably drinks diet coke due to the diabeetus.

mmmmm, brain damage. such is the cycle of obesity.

better to do body fat i've seen so totally cut guys at 300lbs

LOL white women

he has no problem la®dass

If this happened (it didn't) it's fucking hilarious

> be fat
> get stranded on desert island
> live forever because not getting enough nutrients to lose weight.

The number on the back is "per serving", not "per container".

lol look at this nu-male logic. fucking hilarious

is this guy retarded? asking for a friend

I just don't get how this happens. Like the tlc shows where the people actually need to be hospitalized to lose weight. I sometimes put on weight, like now with thanksgiving, christmas, and new years, and think FUCK. Then I lose the weight. How is this so difficult?

>tfw smowpiercer

This is now a Dark Souls thread.

hahahahahaahahahaha
i hope its real!!!

>nu-male
youtube.com/watch?v=wujVMIYzYXg

>large coffee
Black? That can easily be 800kcal if you add shit to it and/or get it from a chain coffee shop.

Every chubby fat fuck says this but you're somatically eating, there's more food in your gullet than you're admitting.

Even if you kept track by writing it down you'd subconsciously omit things, you're already dead.

Please don't assume my gender

It's 2017 and that's kind of bigoted tbqh

My job requires you to go to these seminars if you are fat or you have to pay more for insurance. I had to go to one and there was this black dude in there who was fuckin ripped. They still made him go. He asked the dude giving the seminar how much he could bench and got written up for insubordination.

>300 lbs
>decide "fuck it"
>drop to 180
>everyone is nicer to me. Waiters, random people on the street, work superiors, etc
>EVERYONE treats me way better
It's fucking weird man.

>global problem

you're clearly a fat cunt.
how's youre basement alone lardass?

I also have to say that I eat an absolute fuckton and I'm in great shape because I exercise and walk fast wherever I am. You literally have to be looking for ways to make your day easier and easier while also eating way too much in order to get fat. I don't care if it gets fixed on a societal level. I just want to make sure it's never acceptable. They deserve to be mocked.

I made a new years resolution to not eat any type of processed food, Wish me luck bros.

lol you dont realize how much of a joke you really are.

>PRINCESS BRIDE LOL XD REMEMBER GUYS LOL

fucking reddit refugees need to go back.

Fuck off. Sup Forums is a Skyrim board.

Can you spot the Trump voters in this pic?

im a 98 pound twig boy you stupid faggot, go take out your autism on a child or a cat or something.

>im a 98 pound twig boy you stupid faggot,
skeles are worse than fat fucks honestly.

Heh, I work with a guy that has lifted since high school, big fuggin guy. Wellness/insurance people say he is borderline obese due to his weight vs height.

>rim
>flag
I see what you did there, you dragonkin-felating faggot. If everything in your world doesn't die including the main character, you're living in a gay fantasy.

well im trying ok i never liked eating

I'm trying to eat my way to 180-190 as part of a bodybuilding regimen. I can literally go outside and run two miles if I want to lose some weight. How fucking lazy do you have to be to gain 200+lbs of pure fat?

>implying gay fantasy is a bad thing

>I demand nay....
>command
>all the wall-mart shopper photos
>no mater how fat
>no matter how nude
>pass them here
>please.

>go outside
>take a walk down the lawn to my car
>see a 300lber drive by
>she literally takes up the entire front left portion of the vehicle
>day ruined
>go to store to buy some food
>every other person is 300+ lbs
>day mortified

I use fatties as motivation to go to the gym. Where is the best place to live if you don't want to see fatties?

netflix and eat culture
meghan trainor
body acceptance movement
fat doesn't mean unhealthy movement

>fat eat free
>what?

Scandinavia. You'll get to see loads of strapping black-bearded arabians, but very few fatties.

>that scooter convoy
holy fuck the arrogance and sense of "we have something goin on get out of our way" kills me every time.

Nice numerals. I'm 6' 0.5" and about 205 and I run a mile a few times a week and do weights another two days. It's amazing that people actually manage to become obese. I wonder when it'll become common knowledge that it's not "just age" that does it to you. You becoming lazy and sedentary is what kills your metabolism. You stop letting your body do its job and turn it into a piece of walking shit. I have no clue how a person could look at themselves in the mirror and allow that. Even if you're like a complete nihilist anarchist loser, you have to see the inherent value in being healthy, at least enough to be mobile and capable or jogging, etc. It's disgusting.

I almost apologized to you too but my post was considered spam and I had to refresh. Hilarious.

>6' 0.5"
>0.5"
>so insecure that you post a half-inch in your height

whew lad

Underrated post

>The Heart Attack Grill is an American hamburger restaurant in Las Vegas, Nevada (formerly located in Chandler, Arizona). It has courted controversy by serving high-calorie menu items with deliberately provocative names coupled with waitresses in sexually provocative clothing.

>The establishment is a hospital theme restaurant: waitresses ("nurses") take orders ("prescriptions") from the customers ("patients"). Each patient dons a hospital gown before ordering and those who do not finish their meal receive a paddling by one of the "nurses" with the option to buy the tainted paddle afterwards. The menu includes "Single", "Double", "Triple", and "Quadruple" "Bypass" hamburgers,[1] ranging from 8 to 32 ounces (230 to 910 g) of beef (up to about 8,000 calories (33,000 kJ)), all-you-can-eat "Flatliner Fries" (cooked in pure lard), beer and tequila, and soft drinks such as Jolt and Mexican-bottled Coca-Cola made with cane sugar.[2] Customers over 350 lb (160 kg) in weight eat for free if they weigh in with a doctor or nurse before each burger. Beverages and to-go orders are excluded and sharing food is also not allowed for the free food deal.[3]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heart_Attack_Grill

The best part? It's owned by a doctor and 4 people have died there.

>It's fucking weird man.
No it isn't, you stopped being a disgusting piece of shit with no self control. A fat slop that is a cancer on society that uses more resources (medical care) then you can ever wish to provide.

>haven't showered or wiped my ass for a year
>decide ''fuck it''
>shower and change clothes
>everyone is nicer to me. Waiters, random people on the street, work superiors, etc
>EVERYONE treats me way better
It's fucking weird man.

That's you

It's not insecurity. It's to clarify and avoid posts from real manlets like yourself who say "lol you're probably a manlet rounding up". I guess the attempt to save time and avoid that discussion failed.

Stop the century long experiment in dysgenics and the social welfare state.

>I'm 6' 0.5"
Use metric and you won't come of an autistic semi manlet.

We need camps for these people, by that i mean genocide.

>needing to use centimeters to make your height a bigger nominal number
That's pretty sad, mate. We conquered the Brits and we're never going to let them forget it.