What's happening in Canada?

is it just me or the quality of the posts made by Canadian users is dramatically decreasing?
I never saw anything like this, it's like ALL canadians posting here in the last months became.. weird? retarded?

At first I would say confirmation bias. The meme that leaf posters are always terrible was largely artificial and had no basis in reality but then after a while it really seemed as if the majority of leaf posters I encountered were genuinely living up to their infamy leading me to believe that they have consciously embraced the meme that they make low quality posts. The meme was so strong that it influenced reality.

Sup Forums in general is becoming worse and i hope it goes back to normal when school starts back up

have a sage bappity boopitty

Too many Cucks here that's the problem.

>they have consciously embraced the meme that they make low quality posts. The meme was so strong that it influenced reality.
unironically this

I think all the bullying and calling them leaves all the time is taking a toll on their sanity.

I'll show you a meme!

>.jpg
WHY WON'T IT STOP SPINNING

I'm sorry.

to be fair Canada is used as a proxy IP a lot so many toxic posts could be others using a Canadian proxy

but honestly between you and me ... I don;t think that is really the answer..

You guys keep making threads like this. It's a self-fulfilling prophecy.

we hold all the power, luigi. now fuck off

>Please don't notice my microscopic penis and upboat my leaf thread that's posted every 4 hours

Canadians just suck in general

you didnt sage it faggot
you are worse than he is

faggot

saged

F U

All the weak posts under the Canadian flag are made by Israelis.

>Being this angry
These threads actually contain the autistic "le leaf" meme in one thread.
So fuck you.
Bump bump bump bump

>it's like ALL canadians posting here in the last months became.. weird? retarded?
you get what you ask for

rake when

Canadian government started a project of hiring online shills, some aren't even from Canada but post from proxies that were given to them.
It's possible Hiroshima has something to do with this, but I doubt it.

I see, there have been a lot of Israeli propaganda here lately..Fucking kikes wants us to fight for them. They'll forever be backstabbing faggots.

That's what happens when you bully people. Some kill themselves, others shitpost. Next time you catch a Canadian shitpost, show him some love and compassion. All leaves were once green before shriveling and turning to rust.

Look at this picture of Lake Michigan. Doesn't it's shape remind you of something?
Oh yes, a BIG BLACK NUBIAN COCK.
See how hung that that cock is? That's what Michigan is getting pounded with, 24/7/365 for CENTURIES. Michigan is BLACKED by the superior bull dick. Women from all across America come to swim in Lake Michigan, to be one with the African cock. They dive underwater and swallow it's enriched waters, and carry it back to their homes. When the husbands see their wives all wet, they know that they've been cucked by the delicious, monstrous black cock of Lake Michigan.

And that's not even the best part! The best part of a black penis is when the bull has been pleasured enough to cum! The seed of a nubian member is the most precious of all, and drowns out the inferior cucked white sperm. See Chicago there? At the tip of the lake? That's where the precious enriching bull semen cums out of! Tens of thousands of ebony queens and African bulls are born out of this hot sticky load that the BIG BLACK LAKE MICHIGAN spews out.

Go ahead, Burgers. Let your wives and girlfriends and daughters and sisters come to Lake Michigan. When they leave, they will be carrying inside them the seed of the superior black bull.

Pure Michigan.

I laughed way too hard at this post.

Well I wasn't going to post in this thread until it become fully Canadianized, so here I am.

Goys, I think we broke Canada.

Shitload of TayAI-tier AI Chat Bots got unleashed by the government when pic related came out.

It's not just you, they've always been shit, but the paid shills over the last few months and the school holidays have made it worse

Our collective heart is breaking under the truedude rule. Imagine if you elected hilldog.

A rebellion, and a war that un cucks us?

This is the effect of Elitist (((Quebecers))) in power in Canadian politics, it drives the rest of us mad.

they're shitposters look