/btg/ Bogdanoff Twins General

Who will stop them now? 2017 has already started and we don't have the power to dodge their globalist plans against us.

For the unenlightened among us, here's a quick rundown of what we know about these dastardly fucks.

>Strong ties to the French prime minister; evidence to suggest that they influence his every move, pushing for policies meant to weaken the nation's moral fabric so that they might rule over them without difficulty

>Belong to an ancient bloodline which has been associated with royalty and untold power

>Evidence which suggests that the Rothschilds are operating under their supervision

>Own DNA editing research facilities throughout the world

>Extensively funding NASA research regarding sustainable life on Mars

>Rumored to possess psychic abilities and are said to have IQs upwards of 200

>Largely believed to be in contact with alien life forms

Other urls found in this thread:

bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_cointelpro04.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bogdanov_affair
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's with this Bogdanoff crap?!
I DON'T GET IT!

They have have alien DNA.
They control every aspect of our lives.
Please help us.

Time to Woke, m8. They control everything

Those nigger lips though

they're one of the most powerful elites in the world, controlling huge resources woldwide and ruling with iron fist. Central banks act according to their influence

>when you play too much with character creation at beginning of Fallout 4

>not even billionaires
>dumb enough to fuck up their faces
WTF are you talking about??

Wanna kiss that Phat Lips?

Fuck you, fuck these human trainwrecks and fuck this meme. They're nobodies who will hopefully die quickly from their fucked up plastic surgeries.

Quick rundown on them:
>rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs
>in contact with aliens
>rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>control france with an iron fist
>own castles and banks all over the world
>direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth
>first designer babies will be Bogdanoff Babies
>both brothers said to have 200+ IQ

The future will be one of trials and tribulations but one thing we can count on is the Guiding Force of the Bogdanoffs.

It is scary but know in your heart the Bogdanoffs will guide us to new and exciting heights never imagined before by humans.

They know only love, though it may seem like hate to those not aware of the bigger picture.

Cosmic forces revere the Bogdanoff Mind for it is the most wisest and fairest of the all of Humanity.

The Archangel Gabriel is rumored to have appeared before them - instilling in them the knowledge of Heaven & Earth.

The Bogdanoff Mind is incomprehensible - untouchable - a true Force of Nature.

Know that the Bogdanoffs want only happiness and enlightenment for Humanity and we must let them take us there.

Breathe Bogdanoff - Live Bogdanoff

i hate this meme

They're also known to influence, if not outright dictate, the agendas of the Bilderburg Meetings and are suspected to be the shadow leaders of the IMF.

TO ANY SKEPTICS ON Sup Forums:

LOOK AT THIS POST FROM 2002

bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_cointelpro04.htm

We have suggested that there may be a deep underlying reason for the Bogdanov Affaire.

What if it is true? What if there is something in their work - a particular question, leaving aside whether or not they are capable of answering it - that is sufficiently threatening to the "theorized" powers that be, so as to necessitate maneuvers against them? What if their popularization of this question - or questions - might lead to someone else - who might be able to answer it - taking a second look?

The possibility that COINTELPROis in operation in regards to the Bogdanov twins ought not to be taken lightly.

Physics and mathematics are the numero uno professions that have been used - historically speaking - to support the power elite. It is logically evident that "they" have a vested interest in making sure that the money goes only to projects that,

1) will augment their control; in which case such projects will be buried and no one will know about them
2) projects that do not threaten their control, in which case we may assume that they are funding research in the public domain that leads AWAY from the "important" issues.

In short, if it’s popular, gets funded, is allowed out in the open, you can almost guarantee that it is smart but useless.

You can take that to the bank.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bogdanov_affair
PIC RELATED
The Bogdanov papers assert that there is evidence of what happened during the first 10−43 seconds of the Big Bang, known as the Planck era.
Present knowledge is unable to determine what happened during the Planck era, and the Bogdanov publications purported to have discovered what happened during this earliest epoch, and even before the moment of the singularity itself.

Their faces are smoke screens. They try to make you think they dumb. Just like Trump spoke simply to burgers.

Sheeple

awake yourself user

>own several castles and media companies
>have connections to the former Italian Royal House
>have connections with the Romanian Royal House
>personal friend of Sarkozy and UMP leaders
>use bankruptcy laws to get even more money

Is this all an elaborate troll thread that I'm not getting? There's no way these fucking weirdos do any of this shit.

Are they naturally this ugly or something happened to them?

American Education
Do not know famous ancient dynasties and their role in world politics

You'll call me a gypsy next?
RIDICULOUS!

do your research
when you start reading about their life and affairs, you'll find out the shocking truths about the Bogdanisation of every aspect of human life

their face was exposed to high levels of radiation from the research facilities they use to experiment in. It's a sign of high level illumination and mental awakening

>IQ of 200+
>Allowed themselves to receive plastic surgery that resulted in... that

>use bankruptcy laws
KEK

Igor and Grichka in their first bodies

Their lips? Try their whole fucking faces. Those things are terrifying.

is that way

>their eye colors changed

What did they mean by this?

This is the dumbest conspiracy of them all, i see no proof to whatever they are supposed to do or be

WHEN WILL THE CAROUSEL OF PLASTIC SURGERY EVER END?
>Monkey but level not achieved

Some PR firm is trying to raise their profile an give them an air of mystery and power. This is an attempt to market by using a forced meme.

I think this is just a lack of light.

You sure about that? Looks like cheek and chin implants (see: Catwoman Wildenstein)

the plastic surgery just makes these dudes credible to me, it's weird and off-putting, and exactly the type of whacky shit that I feel like people like this would do.

Wow, they looked perfectly normal. Are they some sorta plastic surgery fetishists or what

that is, the first thing that comes up in google is about their plastic surgery if you type in bogdanoff. It's the same reaction you had, it's an elaborate smoke screen, so that normies don't get what they're trying to do.

Why do they look like scary aliens? Or the bad guy from Lazytow?

why aren't they smart enough to get rid of the fucking dandruff in their hair, damn that's disgusting

So, they're better at concealing their activities. That's why they are tops in the realm of World shadow control.

They are known to change color frequently, the cause or implications of it aren't known.

Yes. They are mentally ill like Michael Jackson.

This forced meme is shit. You are shit. Bogdanoff gay couple brothers are shitty clowns.

Stop posting these fucking freaks. It's like a circus side-show.

At lest Michael Jackson had some talent
I think the PR firm is doing more harm

>Germany
>Circus side-show

Wew lad

Stop posting baboon ass.

They may look like a trash but they belong to aristocracy of old Europe.

at least post some real info (like i guess), not just ridiculous claims about the illuminati and secret science experiments and whatnot

It's the latest in forced memes

>personal friend of Sarkozy
You mean the cuck that has just been fired by the party he has founded ?

I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE!!