Seriously, the bullying against Spanish members of this community is getting way out of hand...

Seriously, the bullying against Spanish members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Spanish are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.
Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only Spanish man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Swedes or Germans? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful little country? Portuguese get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest whites in Europe.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful!
Would you call an Spanish man a "moor"(not true at all) to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth Spanish man that they are a "moor"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?
Your destroying national pride, your dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

Fuck you, dude. Goddamn spainairds. You fucking had to fuck with us for fucking centuries.

Go be an arab rapebaby somewhere else.

>we are the purest whites in europe
sage

All the Spaniards on here are pinkos, that's why we hate them. Also you're probably a moor rapebaby

Sorry that's why I hate them*

Its because this countrey sucks!!!!

>sage
go cry to your fucking safespace faggot

>the bullying against Spanish members of this community is getting way out of hand

I come on here quite often and I hardly ever see anything said about Spanish people. It's Canadians, Jews, blacks and muslims that people talks shit about.

>No one is saying anything about spaniards
>"OY VEY why are you goyim so hateful towards spaniards?
>"wtf i hate spain now"
>Yessss, now that the goyim are divided LETS PUSH OUR AGENDA
FUCKING S A G E

Data copypasta
Today, everyday

>The term Moors refers to the Muslim inhabitants of the Maghreb, North Africa, the IBERIAN PENINSULA, Sicily, and Malta

Face it Carlos, unless you're from Galicia, you a mudslim rape baby.

Also, pic related, if you are not genetically from the red area, you are by definition not white.

Seriously, the bullying against Spanish members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Spanish are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.
Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only Spanish man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Swedes or Germans? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful little country? Portuguese get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest whites in Europe.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful!
Would you call an Spanish man a "moor"(not true at all) to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth Spanish man that they are a "moor"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?
Your destroying national pride, your dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

Don't forget australians

It's a copy pasta fucking cabron

someone has been having pegging dreams with Duke of Alba...

>This much paranoia
FUCKING C R I N G E

Seriously, the bullying against American members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Americans are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.
Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only American man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Canadians or Argentinians? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful little country? Mexicans get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest whites in the Americas.

Would you call an Spanish man a "Amerifat"(not true at all) to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth Anglo-Saxon man that they are a "Burger"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?

this
OP is an insecure faggot

FYI, there are moors in the phillipines

>A FUCKING LEAF
C R I N G E

you can't handle the banter
shamefur dispray

Spain is the most irrationally arrogant country of the World

Ive never seen a constructive post by a spaniard. You guys fall under the radar because of your low numbers but you should be thrown in with the leafs and the Aussies.

>it does demean people and hurt feelings
you're getting soft, dad.

>Seriously, the bullying against Spanish members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Spanish are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.
>Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only Spanish man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Swedes or Germans? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful little country? Portuguese get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest whites in Europe.
>Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful!
>Would you call an Spanish man a "moor"(not true at all) to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth Spanish man that they are a "moor"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?
>Your destroying national pride, your dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.
Is this a slide thread? seems awfully similar to this other slide thread Do tell me what these people are trying to slide, must be huge!