Since when has Sup Forums become infested with russophilic cancer...

Since when has Sup Forums become infested with russophilic cancer? Nowadays it seems that this place is full of bluepilled useful idiots who seem to think that opposing russkies and their cancerous influence means that you're left-wing.

As a right-wing nationalist, I say you couldn't be further from the truth. Over here, russkies have been trying to influence us too but luckily we Finns know that you can't trust the eternal russkie. Most popular nationalist politicians like Halla-aho have openly stated that russkies pose a threat to Finland and that you cannot be a Finnish nationalist and support Russia's divide and conquer tactics.

I wish that you fucktards reconsider your thoughts. Finns, Estonians, Latvians, Lithuanians and Poles show that you can be a proud right-winger without being a russkie cuck.

Finns will destroy the Russian state and reclaim the land mandated to them by the karavela, ancient finnic land.

finland is the european canada, a shithole noncountry that shouldnt exist

t. no dogs or fins allowed.
best regards your swedish expat.

Finlands sak är vår.

Finlands land är vårt

Cyka blyat!

i have no problems with the holy russian empire as long as they continue to oppose faggotry.
you sound like a libertarian
faggot

daily remind that majority of conscripts in winter war were ukrainians and, how history showed numerous times, they can't fight for shit

Divide and conquer tactics? Lel, I just want my country to stop antagonizing Russia. Rather support Slavs than a nation of Mongolian half breeds desu.

Anti-Muscovite coalition will destroy the moscovite state, and partition the liberated provinces among their rightful owners.

Hungarians, too, you nigger

Sup Forums has been russiaboo since S.T.A.L.K.E.R

Hi Mackie!

Russia does NOT want your cucked faggot-infested country.NO thanks!

all those countries are hilariously poor and weak, this would be the worst coalition ever

this. finns are hugely paranoid utterly irrelevant losers

>crimea

t. russian hacker
The only good thing USA has going for itself is it's anti-russian stance, the sooner we get the war started the better.

Anti Russia forces are mostly Neocons,Neoliberals or some fake nationalists who are used by Globalists.

Is that you, Mr Putin?

If not, we're not convinced.

If yes, we're still not convinced.

Ever since Putin started to make nationalist propaganda. Who the fuck cares why he does it? If he thinks he can invade Europe without the EU, eh whatever. With the EU our only future is destruction any way.

The road Putin wants us to follow is the road we have to follow to at least have a chance for survival.

Russian hacker? So you believe in Hillary Clinton's conspiracies about Russia? lol

Fuck OFF!
RUSSIANS WILL NOT PASS!
Moscow will be salted, and that evil state will NEVER exist again.

Finns are literally from central Russia.

FUCK EU and their ultra Liberal,Multiculti project

Honestly what has Russia ever done to Finland though? This Russophobia needs to stop NOW!

Would you sacrifice Europe to mud to more easily accomplish that goal? Sacrifice it like you sacrifice your son's foreskin?

>Moscow will be salted, and that evil state will NEVER exist again.
Good luck trying. You'd not exactly the first to think this way.

Shitskins don't matter, Russians will enslave you and destroy you.

What? Oh, you must mean central Finland.

I like Russians. They are good company and make for quality friendship. Why you don't have Russian friends?

Why would their rulers destroy their own homes?

Be quiet, rogue part of the Murmansk Oblast.

Ex-USSR countries survived better than most countries have survived mud invasion.

So I'll take my chances.

American media and political elites, their shills and the people that buy their shit. Nobody else.

And it may sound cruel but Russia wasn't really on anyone's radar until they started interfering in (((their))) agenda in the Middle East and it became politically necessary to turn the populace against Russia.

Why are you such a russophobe finngolian? #NotallRussians #Orthodoxisareligionofpeace

Finland will reconquer its lost land from the 1,700s.

>Implying Italy wont join Russia initially
Historys most cowardly coat-turners?

middle east is a distraction from the utter misery and poverty that the moscovite state does on the eastern european people enslaved by that robber baron state.

I do. In general we like Russians as a people here; their humor and drinking habits are very compatible with Finnish ones. It's Russia as a state we're nervous of.

itt butthurt finngolians and hohols

> you can be a proud right-winger without being a russkie cuck.

These idiots are not right wing, they have no ideology. They don't care about the Republic. Its a cult of personality. If Trump sent a tweet tomorrow that said Fuck Putin they would immediately talk about how evil Russia is

Sup Forums is filled with nothing but useful idiots

>Don't make a hide out of bear, don't make a friend out of a russian

it's a turkish proverb

fuck those animals

Funny how you never cared about that until they didn't fall in line with Isreael's foreign policy agenda

Of course a roach would be scared of Ivan

You're of zero use in terms of resources and as long as you don't ally yourself with NATO, and by that become a threat, we're chill with you.
We have too much clay to try and get more.

I'm with you bro.

only good russian is a dead russian.

>serbia, greece, belarus, montenegro
>against russia

it's time to kys

we're not afraid of anyone burger, never was and never will be

I will be honest with you - I like how Vlad is fucking with our president, and I'm sure I am not alone. Also, I knew a Russian kid years back and he stole my bike, giving it back an hour later. Except for him, most of the Ruskies I've met have been well read, educated, and friendly. I've met a lot of loud and violent niggers, but when it comes to Ruskies, they are welcome any day in my book, with the exception of you, Max, you fucking bicycle thief.

Pretty obvious when you live in a place that makes you long for death

Chill out Pekka Russia will not attack a first world country

he is a murican
he does not know how things work here in the east

soon

It takes a certain kind of man to arise from the part ashes of our country or the slowly growing tree that it is now.
It's no surprise westerners see only either rich Russian kids of oligarchs and government workers or well-educated Russians: only those two get to live in the West.
Just as my biology teacher taught me, Blattodea aren't capable of higher cognitive functions, like love or fear or pain.

xaxaxa

This fucking mentality.

We are a sovereign nation, we do what the fuck we want and as long as we don't cross your borders it is none of your business.

It is because your shitheap of a country is filled with like you that I want to join NATO, a defensive alliance designed to protect us from devious scumbags like you.

Fuck you, russkie. Go genocide some Volga Finnic peoples or whatever it is that you do during your spare time

Actually, Ottocucks were rekt utterly by Russia in the Crimean war

You know our common history; in light of that it's very hard to be completely at ease. Priorities can and will change over time.

Russia will stop Amercian thirsty and reduce the number of Westerner interventions. The world will become more peaceful.

Only Belarus is not Russia.

Even your country is more oriented towards the West since its a candidate for the EU.

I mean against Russia

>invite an alliance specifically made to counter Russia in your country
>get discontent Russia dislikes this
Smart. And will it be okay if we dump nuclear waste in the waters of the Gulf of Finland, then?
It's not within your borders, after all.

Russia is also a sovereign nationa and you shouldn't be sitting here and crying over what they choose to do either, Soumipoiss

>s because your shitheap of a country is filled with like you that I want to join NATO, a defensive alliance designed to protect us from devious scumbags like you.

>NATO
>Defensive

yes yugoslav wars and libyan civil war was defensive war for nato lol

Well, I guess until then we can get shitfaced in Saint Petersburg together, Finbro.

Isn't current Serbian government is pro-EU?

?? hahhaha

fucking hell, I can't even comprehend this, is this a 5d chess opinion? I could maybe agree that there's no point in joining a defensive alliance against Russia, since it doesn't start military conflicts since USSR fell apart, but oh wait - Georgia, Chechnya, Ukraine, it's hilarious, and you still question why would a country bordering Russia want to join an alliance against it

Yes, it is made to counter Russia because your cancerous shitheap can't stay inside its borders and respect the sovereignty of its neighbours.

You reap what you sow. You've been an asshole for centuries and you wonder why all your neighbours that you didn't manage to completely russify hate you?

One day you will be destroyed and that is going to be a great day for world peace.

LIES LIES THOSE COUNTRIES ATTACKED POOR INNOCENT RUSSIA WE DINDU NUFFIN GEORGIA ATTACKED US UKRAINE ATTACKED US KIEV FASHIST JUNTA COUP PLS PLS DONT BULLY RUSSIA

>Georgia
They shelled our peacekeepers hoping that US would join in given their assistance in training
>Chechnya
Domestic anti-terror operation
>Ukraine
Their government lost legitimacy on 21st of February, 2014, when Yanukovich was forced to flee by Maidan social outcasts who thought EU would solve every problem Ukraine had.
Crimean population approves of the change in governance immensely, and Novorossiya started their uprising on their own, sure that Russia will take them the way it took Crimea.
In the hindsight, we should've.

Wew, it's again buttmad finngol making russia-hate thread. Guaranteed replies.

This works both ways shitheap so I don't see why you're complaining. Unless you live in a bubble where you don't follow any rules while others do.

Wanna play the big boy game then put on the big boy pants, otherwise stfu.

why hasn't ukraine joined EU yet?

>better be a russophobic faggot
Kys

Why do finngols hate russia so much? I understand poles or balts hating us, but you?

>respect the sovereignty of neighbours
Like they did so many times regarding our sovereignty.
And you didn't answer my question. Can we dump nuclear waste in the water or bury it in Karelia? I mean, it's not within your borders, is it? And no actions have consequences, as you seem to believe is the case with inviting our potential WW3 enemy in your land.
Same reason Mexico can't join US, or why uniting the koreas is impossible without heavy investments in one of them.
Ukraine is lacking in any industry of EU import-worthy quality, and EU has been trying to integrate turkey for fifty years now, Ukraine would have to wait just as much. Ukraine needed to join Eurasian union and slowly develop, not try and match demands of a highly developed union.
However, those social outcasts didn't think this far, as their mental capacity only reaches out to working as plumbers or berry gatherers in Poland.

Haha, sure, I bet you also think that Assad bombed poor civilians and Gadaffi was a bad guy and the war there is justified

If not - you're a brainwashed plebian with double standards

>everyone who thinks not like I do is a brainwashed pleb
>I'll repeat this until you agree I don't have to disprove your points
What else can be expected from a бaлтийcкий пeтyшoк.

>Literally 0 (zero) reading comprehension and ability to counter anything

Too bad, so sad, another uneducated vodka chugger who can't see past his propaganda channels

He's a Russian, what do you expect? At least kebabs can open up kebab shops, what can a russkie do? Drink himself to death or invade a neighbouring country while screaming RUSSOPHOBIA REEEEEE

Alright then, let's argue like people, not speech-capable potatoes like you.
What is wrong with Federal forces fighting Islamist separatists in Chechnya?
What is wrong with Russia reacting to its peacekeepers being shelled by Georgians?
What is wrong with Russia ensuring a referendum in a region that fell into risk due to the country it was part of starting to fall apart?

Yeah, a sad sight really, so much resources and land yet abysmal use of them, so bad even - that military conflicts need to be created every few years or so - just do divert the masses away from the shit state the "imperium" is in

>hurr durr drinking
>What is alcotours to Saint Petersburg

Something something Finnish Karelia

You would also get paranoid being between two super powers and constantly getting raided.
We still have some common sense left. Can't say the same about our western neighbour that fended himself with feminists.

Stay cool, Finland, you're our live shield against Sweden and a great drinking buddy.

Because of reasons like winter war and Karelia and Petsamo, obviously.
And I wouldn't say we hate you, we just don't trust you and never will.

>What is wrong with Russia reacting to its peacekeepers being shelled by Georgians?

And you seriously believe that? It's the most common tactic to use as a reason for declaration of war, like the Geliwitz incident, just to name one. It's funny because you probably don't believe that Assad actually did all those crimes against the protesters because your media told you so, same as for the Georgia

>Ukraine
Lol - annexing a part of a neighbouring country and fueling a seperatist war in it =/= ensuring a referendum

I almost have to remind me constantly that this happened in 21st century, because no other super power is in such a poor state that it has to do that, especially in three neighbouring countries in the span of a few decades

Nothing to say about Chechnya, huh?
And I don't care what Assad did. Chemicals weapons was a fake, and everything else pales in comparesement to what the rebels and Islamists did.
And Crimea wasn't an annexation. We simply let them hold a referendum for independence, and then they joined us.
If you have proof that it wasn't a fair referendum - please, go ahead, and tell me why UN never offered to hold another one to sort this conflict out.

When the time's then Greek government tried to back and justify the Serbia bombing, we, the common people told them to fuck off.
The same thing would happen if somebody tell us to back up some inbred from Luxembourg against Russia.

Greece is cool.
How's life there lately?

Nice proxie, Podesta.

Still struggling with the economy, we had snow in Athens for three days now, the last time we had some was in 2008.
Also for some reason I constantly see Russian tourists EVERYWHERE, a group ask me where they could had some ouzo and I pointed them out.
Really nice people.

Sovereignty is an abstract concept without capability to back it up with physical force. Which is why pissing off neighboring states which are stronger then yours is not wise.
> inb4 wehraboo memes about muh winter war

lol rekt

When you're Russian mid-class or so, Greece is now becoming one of the more common destinations for a tour.
Relatively cheap, far, far safer than the earlier go-to location for a cheap week or - Turkey, relatively close in terms of language and history people, no shitskins, great history, great climate.
Hope your economy gets to better, you should als take back what Roaches stole.

>Finns eternaly butthurt about Russia
wew, spraypaint me surprised

If they join NATO they will be able to back it up with psychical force