Canada's Previous PM

Miss Stephen Harper yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalobserver.com/2015/05/18/news/harper-worst-prime-minister-history
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2015/09/stephen-harper-david-frum-canada/404755/
harperwatch.wordpress.com/
news.nationalpost.com/full-comment/conrad-black-stephen-harper-did-many-great-things-for-this-country-but-he-hung-on-to-power-a-little-too-long
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck no.
Do you miss Layton though?

To soon.

yes

Jewish

fucking jew planet.
glad he is gone.

>neocon

Talk shit get hit.

We are better off now with Trudeau. Trudeau delayed TPP for Trump, that is his at least one redeeming quality.

I support Trudeau because he's making it easier for immigrants like me to land in Canada.
A juicy IT job awaits me.

Protip: All the foreigners who came over here to work at the 2 IT companies I did never became residents. you get sent back as soon as you start getting lofty ideas of residency.

He was too good

>A juicy IT job awaits me.
you are in for a rude awakening m8

Real talk.

Would he have been a good prime minista?

Met some Brazilians in Germany, they were told apparently that there are lots of engineering jobs in Canada.

Bullshit. This fucking "1 guy told me this so it must be true" mentality needs to end.

>le mustachio union man

the damage done by troudeau will be easier to reverse. Mustachio man would have given stuff to unions you wouldnt be able to take back. ever.

no

If he didn't "die", he would have went down as Canadas best PM

>If he didn't "die", he would have went down as Canadas best PM

fucking el-oh-el. He was just another personable commie.

no, I voted for Trudeau so he could ruin Canada

Tbh he was a great guy but basically a capitalist version of Bernie I don't think it would have ended well

need that weeeeedddd maaaaan

The Conservatives lost for a number of reasons; his being BTFO of office was no accident.

There was always a lot of anti-harper sentiment in the country IMO. Otherwise the conservatives wouldn't have been so utterly crushed in Atlantic Canada for eg(a non-important area in terms of number of seats, but still, the conservatives should have at least had a BIT of a chance, maybe a seat here or two)

He did a lot of things which fostered a lot of resentment against him inside and especially outside his own party.

>nationalobserver.com/2015/05/18/news/harper-worst-prime-minister-history

>theatlantic.com/international/archive/2015/09/stephen-harper-david-frum-canada/404755/

>harperwatch.wordpress.com/

>news.nationalpost.com/full-comment/conrad-black-stephen-harper-did-many-great-things-for-this-country-but-he-hung-on-to-power-a-little-too-long

Are you implying that Trudeau had him killed?

How can I? The only difference between him and our current leader is that he at least was up front about Fucking me over. Otherwise the Liberals have governed very similar to the conservatives policy wise

Our last good prime minister

Pretty sure they iced Jim Flarehty right after he retired
>day after it happened Harper looked scared shitless
>guessing it was because as domestic establishment he rejected banker deficits which they use to augment the economy

Sort of, but he also put sanctions on Russia so now we can't import Makarovs anymore. And he was a shabbos goy who shilled for Israel whenever possible.

>sucking the dead mustachioed commie's dick this hard
Get the fuck out of my country.

Cunt had to die...

Canadian ninnies voted based on facebook memes. They very conveniently ignore the fact that even since PM Hair got in our dollar is back to peso status.

Always

sorry pablo, you're sadly mistaken. there isn't even enough jobs for the people already here, and we have a fairly small population

>Robocalls!!
>F-35's!!!
>muh tarsands killing mother earth
>restoring canada's glorious reputation as a goodie-two-shoes arrogant know-it-all abroad.
I haven't watched Canadian news since the election. It was all just so retarded.