How do we get young white men to be attractive to young white women...

How do we get young white men to be attractive to young white women? Each year and more and more girls go for the naturally high testosterone blacks and browns,.its in their nature.

How do we make white guys cool?

Other urls found in this thread:

thelondonphysician.com/sickle-cell-anemia/
medlineplus.gov/sicklecellanemia.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Steroids

How many times does your thread have to be deleted before you're done?

bait thread, but blacks and browns have less testosterone than whites you delusional cuck, that's why they always look so feminine

be attractive to white women? stop falling for what (((media))) tells you is attractive to white females?

lolwut. Stupid serb has never seen a nigger.

I wish whites where more masculine, (not sure about spics) but blacks are almost ALWAYS more masculine than any given white man.

They are RAGING with testostorine, part of the main reason they act like impulsive, angry animals, like a pitbull or bulldog, or just bull.

Thats right, BULL. Blacks are mostly more muscular and test. driver than whites, and its a problem.

again no. they are on average shorter and fatter than white americans, they have more estrogen in their system than white americans, they are more likely to be homosexuals/transsexuals than white americans are.

it's literally a meme, you can search for studies proving everything I've said.

It's too late white boy your women belong to us now.

Look at that black man.

He's 100% Alpha, I ain't even gay, yet I wouldn't mind sucking hs dick. It's understandable that white women fall for these men.

>how do we
>we
Waste of digits. Shit b8 m8
I already have mine. You compete with mutumbo and kemal.

Oy Vey....
Guess we'd better pack it up

Im sure you're right serb.

Ignore the fact that THE MAJORITY of young white boys below the age of 18 are at home playing 5 nights at freddys with a creeper minecraft hoodie on, and the rest are browsing the 'chon,

this is while while THE MAJORITY of young black men are outside playing basketball, fighting, robbing, and basically just being confrontational and outchea in the streets all with the main goal of seeding a (white) woman, and while regularly seeding black women from the age of 12.

Blacks are in the real world and engaging in high test activities.

>Each year and more and more girls go for the naturally high testosterone blacks
Not true Jamal
Try again Jamal
" So, it is VERY important to :"
" 5. Avoid unnecessary physical and emotional stress."
thelondonphysician.com/sickle-cell-anemia/

" A genetic problem causes sickle cell anemia. People with the disease are born with two sickle cell genes, one from each parent. If you only have one sickle cell gene, it's called sickle cell trait. About 1 in 12 African Americans has sickle cell trait."
medlineplus.gov/sicklecellanemia.html

Gain magic powers by eating your enemies

Understandably, you are a swedish man, which places you just one ring above women on the masculinity scale.

Therefore, if the ring above women would submit to black bull, what makes you think white women wont surrender their sex to him?

They will.

>women would submit to black bull
>what makes you think white women wont surrender their sex to him?
Because, that's only in your imagination Jamal

you don't, just laugh as they get beaten, raped and killed in record numbers

No, you're not gay. You're probably just a basic Swede.

Look at the pictured gorilla. He looks alpha too, right? He's still inferior to us.

Do you think that jit you just posted is the average black man?

He is obviously of some european admixture(lightskin).

I know the picture I posted of the coon and the white girl makes you mad, it dont make me happy either.

Its the ugly truth buddy. You can ask ANY highschooler or even middle schooler, and they already "are into black guys".

How can they resist? Athletes, Actors, and most of all, EVERY MUSICIAN.

There is no white girl who isnt at least "open" to dating a black man.

>1 post by this ID

Exactly. The argument isnt that blacks are inferior.

They are just more masculine, like the gorilla.

The gorilla has more test, muscle, and primal instinctive manly mating behaviors.

Believe me, I wish I could. But I'm 5'8"

ITS YA BOY BOBBY HERE NIGGUH

when conditions are rough and food is sparse, white people are the most ruthless and creative killers/conquerers on the planet.

>my ancestor :`)

You cant
White men fell for the meme of women
>be a woman
>wish your man was more emotional
>teach your boys to express emotions
>they grow up to have femanine characterstics
>doesn't get pussy because women want alpha's
>wonder why white girls are starting to go for "muh alpha"

Thats true. Blacks are closer to animals.
So it's like having a dog. When you have all your food and everything is fine, the dog is doing "better"(he's just eating fucking and sleeping).

But when it runs out, the one who does better will be the survivor, (white boy, or dog owner)

I've given up. Now I just dress up as a woman. It helps, and it's also very fun.

witnessed

If more gorrila like is more sexy, best sex must be with a literal gorrila. Go hop in a live gorrila cage cucks and give one a kiss on the cheek faggots.